Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Revaluation happening around the 2nd passover time?

tsr

Years ago I told a couple of christians to get out of the business I owned...I didnt want to hear it and said to them leave now. They went to their church and prayed for me. About a year later I had a complete turn around. I thank them to this day for their prayers. Personally I dont know how I made it without the Lord all those years. When I am down and have worldly problems I now have the Lord to go to with prayer. A peace comes over me and the problems no matter how huge just dont seem that big anymore. Its the peace that comes to me after praying that is all worth it. Please, understand this one thing, Life without Jesus is the hard road. I know Ive been there. Just my honest opinion and I truly hope anyone that reads my little excerpt will take time to find Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.......

• Upvote 5

How did religion get talked about and end up highjacking this thread...Spirituallity is a individual thing and private..I respect all faith and beliefs,you can and should believe what you want..I ain't one to judge nobody..

Religion was the part of the Topic, re-read the title of the thread. 

-

• Upvote 1

DM, Christianity is both private and public, individual and collective.  We individually choose to believe in Jesus as the Christ because of the facts. We may privately pray, study, and commune with God, but we live publicly our faith and speak boldly in the public about the facts which produce our faith in Christ Jesus, our Lord.  

We Christians respect all beliefs but have only one, faith in Christ as Lord and God.  All other so called gods are false.  

One belief is not just as good as another.  To believe so is an opinion that goes against logic and reason.  One cannot defend the position that "A" = "Non A" or that Apples and monkeys are the same thing.  You can have a monkey for your god, or an apple for your god for that matter, but it is illogical and without reasons to say that they are anything like the only God.  

One can and most do believe what they want.  But one religion is not just as good as another.  To think that it is is disregarding the facts, logic, and reason.  

You stated, "I prefer not to discuss this publically..moving on.."   Then, will you discuss the subject in private?  I'll be happy to talk with you about Jesus and faith.

• Upvote 2

One belief is not just as good as another.  To believe so is an opinion that goes against logic and reason.  One cannot defend the position that "A" = "Non A" or that Apples and monkeys are the same thing.  You can have a monkey for your god, or an apple for your god for that matter, but it is illogical and without reasons to say that they are anything like the only God.  

One can and most do believe what they want.  But one religion is not just as good as another.  To think that it is is disregarding the facts, logic, and reason.  [/color][/size][/font]

I was going to stay out of this thread but I want to address this thought. Christians need to, by and large, learn their own religion. The Bible never says there are no other gods. It clearly states there are. Additionally, if you aren't Jewish, most of the precepts of Christianity don't apply. Biblical scholars will tell you, if they are honest, that the inclusion of non-Jews in Christianity was controversial. With this as the backdrop, it is illogical and unreasonable to believe there are no other ways to know God. Walk outside and look at the sky. Take a walk in a forest. It is hard to do either and deny the existence of God. The only teaching of Jesus that I recall that has anything to do with the exclusivity of Christianity is a misquote and erroneous teaching. Saul/Paul is responsible for most of the superiority of Christianity. I really wish today's Christians would understand what they are saying before spouting off this kind of nonsense.

• Upvote 1

Dragon. I know because the Holy Spirit of God told me. Believe what you want,

That's your prerogative and your mistake. You see I didn't create my God with wood

Stone or precious metals, he created me from dust. And then when I received him

He choose to make my body his temple. What other god does that?

• Upvote 3

Dragon. I know because the Holy Spirit of God told me. Believe what you want,

That's your prerogative and your mistake. You see I didn't create my God with wood

Stone or precious metals, he created me from dust. And then when I received him

He choose to make my body his temple. What other god does that?

Agreed could not have said it any better ladyGrace :twothumbs:

DC--- if we Christians are wrong and you are right we have lost nothing and you have gained nothing...on the other hand if we are right and you are wrong we have gained everything and you have lost everything.....also please educate yourself a little better about  what the Bible, Jews and Christians believe, Paul author of nearly 60% of the New Testament makes plain his call was to gentiles "controversial" ? I think not especially when God through His prophets spoke of provoking the Hebrew nation by a people who were NOT His chosen nation...

LGD --- spot on my brother...people need to understand that when we accept the Lord, we don't check our brains at the door....we check our hearts !!!

I was going to stay out of this thread but I want to address this thought. Christians need to, by and large, learn their own religion. The Bible never says there are no other gods. It clearly states there are. Additionally, if you aren't Jewish, most of the precepts of Christianity don't apply. Biblical scholars will tell you, if they are honest, that the inclusion of non-Jews in Christianity was controversial. With this as the backdrop, it is illogical and unreasonable to believe there are no other ways to know God. Walk outside and look at the sky. Take a walk in a forest. It is hard to do either and deny the existence of God. The only teaching of Jesus that I recall that has anything to do with the exclusivity of Christianity is a misquote and erroneous teaching. Saul/Paul is responsible for most of the superiority of Christianity. I really wish today's Christians would understand what they are saying before spouting off this kind of nonsense.

DragonChylde, you need to do a better reading.  You apparently agree with what the Bible teaches concerning "gods."  There are many gods in the world.  What I said was that they are not God.  The God of the Old Testament and the New Testament is the same God.  The Bible tells the story and reveals the facts about the plan of God to redeem the world.  Belief in God comes in basically two ways, general revelation: where God communicates to mankind His existence and character through nature and reasoning apart from any words or language; and special revelation as God communicates through words and special mediums like miracles, visions, dreams, etc.  You are correct in say that it is hard to miss the revelation of God in creation.  Even the study of fractals will state loudly that their is a Designer behind it all. The evidence of God is all around us.  

Isn't it logical that a God who made all this would want to communicate with His creation?  Certainly it is, and He did so by special revelation.  Those words and were written down and preserved for us and it is called today the Bible.  

Christianity is not something new or an addition to Judaism, it is part of the same story and the fulfillment of what was taught in through the Law, Prophets, and Psalms.  Christianity is the fulfillment of God's redemption of mankind through Jesus Christ.  It is not the redemption of the Jews only, but all mankind in one body as the prophets foretold.  It is the kingdom of God.  

Paul's words were not any more exclusive that Jesus' words.  Jesus, who was God in the flesh said, "no one comes unto the Father but through Me."  And also, "Unless you believe that I am He, (the Messiah and Savior- gg) you shall die in your sins."  There and many other statement were made by the apostles, prophets, and even God Himself.  

These are not isolationist statements, but statements that require a choice for the individual.  ANY person wanting to come to God can through faith.  But without that faith, all is lost.  It is not a faith in another God, but Jehovah God, our Lord.  

• Upvote 1

No thanks,The Creator has blessed me and I walk my own path...

Mortals make elaborate plans,

but God has the last word.

Humans are satisfied with whatever looks good;

God probes for what is good.

Put God in charge of your work,

then what you've planned will take place.

God made everything with a place and purpose;

even the wicked are included––but for judgment.

God can't stomach arrogance or pretense;

believe me, he'll put those upstarts in their place.

Guilt is banished through love and truth;

Fear–of– God deflects evil.

When God approves of your life,

even your enemies will end up shaking your hand.

Far better to be right and poor

than to be wrong and rich.

We plan the way we want to live,

but only God makes us able to live it.

(Pro 16:1-9, Message)

Nelg, it is refreshing to the soul to read what you bring.  LDG, your temple is golden.  EagleEye, you as well bring enormous knowledge of the word of God.to the site.  Mark, thank you for bringing your scriptures to the site, we need to read them on a daily basis.  :twothumbs:

As for me I will not be silenced. 

• Upvote 2

This Thread Is Out Of Control !............What Happened ?........I Thought This Was A Dinar Site ?                        :shakehead:         :shakehead:         :shakehead:

You can browse around and find most anything on this site. There is something for most everyone here.

Something to be said for recognizing how little of anything really is under our control. It's a beautiful thing.

• Upvote 2

Nelg, it is refreshing to the soul to read what you bring.  LDG, your temple is golden.  EagleEye, you as well bring enormous knowledge of the word of God.to the site.  Mark, thank you for bringing your scriptures to the site, we need to read them on a daily basis.  :twothumbs:

As for me I will not be silenced.

Praise God sister.

Time is short.

Jesus is coming soon.

And Christians should be asking themselves,

What am I going to be doing when he comes?

As my Jesus told his mother when he was around 12years old.

"Why did you worry? Did you not know that I would be about my father's business? "

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

One of the difficulties those thinking like the world is they want to isolate the spiritual, compartmentalize faith, and limit the activity of God to the church or worship.  They try to remove Him from family, work, war, investments, science, sports, entertainment, vacations, and a thousand other activities in of this life.  But we cannot do that.  For the believer every phase of every moment God is there.  Yes, even when we do evil things, God is there.  

Compartmentalized lives in a phase of unbelief.  Only when we recognize that God is always present and that we live in His Presence that we start making better choices and decisions that truly reflect who we are.  

It is called walking after the Spirit and not after the flesh.  Doing what God wants rather than what we want.  Loving and not hating.  Giving instead of being filled with greed.  Dying to self and living for God.  

To say that God has noting to do with the dinar is saying that we have compartmentalize Him out; at least in our mind.  

Compartmentalizing God cannot be done, it can only be in the mind of those who wish it were so.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

One of the difficulties those thinking like the world is they want to isolate the spiritual, compartmentalize faith, and limit the activity of God to the church or worship.  They try to remove Him from family, work, war, investments, science, sports, entertainment, vacations, and a thousand other activities in of this life.  But we cannot do that.  For the believer every phase of every moment God is there.  Yes, even when we do evil things, God is there.  

Compartmentalized lives in a phase of unbelief.  Only when we recognize that God is always present and that we live in His Presence that we start making better choices and decisions that truly reflect who we are.  

It is called walking after the Spirit and not after the flesh.  Doing what God wants rather than what we want.  Loving and not hating.  Giving instead of being filled with greed.  Dying to self and living for God.  

To say that God has noting to do with the dinar is saying that we have compartmentalize Him out; at least in our mind.  

Compartmentalizing God cannot be done, it can only be in the mind of those who wish it were so.

Very well stated preacher.

".....these are the beginning of birth pangs"

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2