Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Revaluation happening around the 2nd passover time?

tsr

A dinarvet member by name "TODO" posted some posts concerning the timing of revaluation.  

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59315-prophetic-word-on-dinar-long/

In these posts in 2011, "TODO" said that the timing of the RV would be around the 2nd jewish passover and either on a tuesday or a wednesday.  I do not know as to how to get in touch with him.  

Based on his calls for fixing the time for RV, May 14th of 2014 is the 2nd passover date and this happens to be on Wednesday.

I  would like some input from "TODO" or other members who happened to have read his posts.  Please note that Tetra blood red moons start off from the passover (April 14, 2014) and extend into 2015.  Lot of christians have been looking for this time period to usher in some global changes.

Any ways, based on "TODO" posts and my own inspiration, I am hoping for a RV around the mid-May of this year.

This post is meant to be positive for all concerned and it is OK if you happen to be not comfortable with all the contents of this post.

Blessings

tsr

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

As indelicately as you put that Reinman.... the answer is nonetheless...... NO.... :)

PS I also tried to even you out.... but looks like you're collecting faster then disbursing....

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 11

As indelicately as you put that Reinman.... the answer is nonetheless...... NO.... :)

PS I also tried to even you out.... but looks like you're collecting faster then disbursing....

then you obviously have no clue how significant the moon is to Islam. I am quite surprised you dont, you seem well versed in other topics but not this one .

Once you watch this you will understand how signifcant this blood moon truly is to the WORLD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU_gkxMuOxM

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 10

A dinarvet member by name "TODO" posted some posts concerning the timing of revaluation.

I do not know as to how to get in touch with him.  

Just Click Ur Heels Together 3 Times ! ;)

tumblr_mhni0sawls1r2i4yco1_400.jpg

:D      :D      :D

• Upvote 3

then you obviously have no clue how significant the moon is to Islam. I am quite surprised you dont, you seem well versed in other topics but not this one .

Once you watch this you will understand how signifcant this blood moon truly is to the WORLD.

Guilty as charged Easy.... I have no clue about the moon and Islam.... And I'm pretty sure I won't be looking into that any tme soon... I'm too deep into ..

I'm also not well versed in the Christian interpretation of the Jewish Torah, for predicting contemporary events, ...... so can't really comment on that, and really wouldn't want to as it would probably detract from the essence of the thread.... Those who know me, would likley suspect I am reaching for anti-convulsants over this video.... though its interesting.... .. 

And while I might not get the Super Jew of the Year award, I'm pretty sure I'll get the Coolest Jew of Year award..and in that capacity, would have to stand behind my answer of the direct question..... "would an Islamic nation (Iraq) care about a Jewish holiday".... and my answer remains a solid NO.....That Passover is marked by a blood moon, does not make the blood moon a Jewish holiday, nor would it give moons in general its own special Jewish holiday...

My answer was about Passover, not the Islamic faith, the significance of moons to the Islamic faith or  blood moons occurring during Jewish holidays...... 

And this blood moon stuff is prety interesting indeed... thanks for this additional dimension to the question... :D .... .

• Upvote 7

Can I borrow 50 bucks and pay you back after the RV?

• Upvote 2

Guilty as charged Easy.... I have no clue about the moon and Islam.... And I'm pretty sure I won't be looking into that any tme soon... I'm too deep into ..

I'm also not well versed in the Christian interpretation of the Jewish Torah, for predicting contemporary events, ...... so can't really comment on that, and really wouldn't want to as it would probably detract from the essence of the thread.... Those who know me, would likley suspect I am reaching for anti-convulsants over this video.... though its interesting.... .. 

And while I might not get the Super Jew of the Year award, I'm pretty sure I'll get the Coolest Jew of Year award..and in that capacity, would have to stand behind my answer of the direct question..... "would an Islamic nation (Iraq) care about a Jewish holiday".... and my answer remains a solid NO.....That Passover is marked by a blood moon, does not make the blood moon a Jewish holiday, nor would it give moons in general its own special Jewish holiday...

My answer was about Passover, not the Islamic faith, the significance of moons to the Islamic faith or  blood moons occurring during Jewish holidays...... 

And this blood moon stuff is prety interesting indeed... thanks for this additional dimension to the question... :D .... .

I didn't know that you were Jewish. I greatly respect that.

I don't think it's that the Islamic world gives a hoot about anything Jewish or

Christian. Try looking at this from God's perspective. He is the one that controls

the moon and stars. Simply put,

The Islamic world, having put great emphasis on astrological events, COULD

RV during a blood moon. Possibly not even realizing it's also Passover. The fact

that it is Passover is something I would give credit to the creator.

• Upvote 4

I didn't know that you were Jewish. I greatly respect that.

I don't think it's that the Islamic world gives a hoot about anything Jewish or

Christian. Try looking at this from God's perspective. He is the one that controls

the moon and stars. Simply put,

The Islamic world, having put great emphasis on astrological events, COULD

RV during a blood moon. Possibly not even realizing it's also Passover. The fact

that it is Passover is something I would give credit to the creator.

you forgot the 

4-15-2014

I got it for ya

:lol:  :D

• Upvote 1

I agree with you easy. The calendar for the upcoming blood moons is very significant and because God is not a God of randomness but of absolute control I truly believe there is great significance to this rare event. If you look back to the last dates the world saw this type of event, Israel became a nation state in 1948 and then 1967 fought again and won their freedom.
Pastor John Hagee did some very interesting research. If for anything check it out, sorry can't paste a link. I believe something very significant is tied to the world seeing this event and soon we'll see what it is. Also, I don't this this tread should be in rumor, because this is going to happen. Peace to all, even to those who will beg me.
Beg me, please don't neg me I'm low on cash

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I find it interesting that this site gets more replys on rumors than it does on the news posted.  Blood moon, Blue moon, Full moon none of this mattes.  The HCL, budget and the DFI funds have not been sorted out and y'all hanging on a moon to trigger and RV/RI.  Have the guru's picked this one up yet?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4