Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hot...hot...hot...DFI Funds released to CBI...RV imminent.

Luigi1

I tried to even Luigi out...the deluge of "red rubies" was overwhelming.

I also understand that if you don't like the Rumor's Section that you probably shouldn't come here if it makes you frustrated or angry with other members of this site.

Indy

Agreed

This is the Rumor section - links are not required - not only that, if he had posted a link the the other site where he obtained this information, he would have been in violation of the rules. You are not allowed to post links to other "dinar sites". The Mods will remove any link to another dinar forum, blog, or site and issue a warning not to post them.

:cowboy2:

Ahh! Thanks for the clarity

There's only one poster on this site that provokes me into dropping the neg bomb.......and Luigi isn't him.  I appreciate what he brings, even if I have fun of the context.  I for one, think negs should be off limits in the Rumor Section.......simply because they are just that....Rumors.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV 

Agreed.. And I'll go further ( just expressing my opinion)....I 'd like  to  see ( one can dream, right?) the neg button dropped altogether. One could always ( if inclined to) show disapproval of  a post  by writing a comment ( even harsh , as long as it doesn't contain a personal attack of course) and / or being indifferent to the post...The effect would be same.... jmvho.

they sure do gag a lot....

lol.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Agreed.. And I'll go further ( just expressing my opinion)....I 'd like  to  see ( one can dream, right?) the neg button dropped altogether. One could always ( if inclined to) show disapproval of  a post  by writing a comment ( even harsh , as long as it doesn't contain a personal attack of course) and / or being indifferent to the post...The effect would be same.... jmvho.

lol.

Don't forget to roll your eyeballs while doing it, that's important.

• Upvote 2

There's only one poster on this site that provokes me into dropping the neg bomb.......and Luigi isn't him.  I appreciate what he brings, even if I have fun of the context.  I for one, think negs should be off limits in the Rumor Section.......simply because they are just that....Rumors.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV 

Shabb's I agree with you buddy with maybe one exception.... someone who constantly post's guru poo and believes it... and doesn't appear to learn from the hard knocks they receive... just sayin' sooner or later members have to grow up and not be so gullible... jmo buddy!!!    ;) And I am no way implying that Luigi falls into that category.   Look at Thug though... he get's away with postin' all kinds of rumor post's... but everyone know's he is in the know and he does it in jest.... makes for some great humor imo!!! 

they sure do gag a lot....

Yeah... Snow and Catmax could give you some reasons bout that!!!  :rolleyes: 

HairballEjector.jpg

• Upvote 2

GO RV, and NO BV 

Man,I do try!!!  :lol:   Good day to you Sir.. :salute:

Date is July 2011 - old news! You can read the full report from the IAMB here http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/IAMB-Final_Report_revised_2011__English_re-DFI.pdf

:cowboy2:

BURN!!!!

You all got TOOLED by Tony Baloney!!

Well I have heard this over the years ......

RV imminent Or RV coming soon. I aint gonna hold my breath. I will believe it when I see the cash in hand!

AAAAAANNNNNNND we have another convert!

Welcome to the GROUND PLANE my friend!

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.... 

WHO is issuing gag orders?

It must be their source of "intel" that's wrong all the time.

"Gag order" is just another thing thrown around to seem like someone's "intel" is so spot-on that it needs to be stifled.

YEAH RIGHT.