Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hot...hot...hot...DFI Funds released to CBI...RV imminent.

Luigi1

from another source...

04-10-2014-Gurus DC and TNT Tony-DFI funds have been released, and there are articles on that.

Those DFI were explictly put in the rules and are an open part of the RV. Those were released Monday evening. It was our news about the release of the DFI. The DFI announcement was not supposed to occur until after the RV. Have a superfantatic day.

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 20

DC, TNT Tony and TerryK are all under gag orders and cannot reveal their sources.

Keep them that way forever including normal speech ability.

Their sources are each other.  And by "each other", I mean........the same person.   :rolleyes: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Yep, buddy.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Here is a link that does support what they are saying.

http://www.iraq-buinessnews.com/tag/develpment-fund-for-iraq/

It states, "Full Details of Iraq's DFI Transfer from UN."

Source : International Advisory and Monitoring Board

I don't read their language so I don't know if it is in the Gazette or not. 

Date is July 2011 - old news! You can read the full report from the IAMB here http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/IAMB-Final_Report_revised_2011__English_re-DFI.pdf

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 6

I can see it now.....when this thing pops..there will be a new website with them arguing for the next 15 years on who called it first. Heck they will be right...HE did call it first...every day he calls it!!!!!!! 

The nice thing about that is that (virtually) none of us will be there to read it!

• Upvote 1

Luigi1,

Ya well, too bad they weren't under a permanent GAG ORDER!

Shabs,

Good one LOL... I'm pretty sure that the requirements to be a dinar guru almost definitely include that you must have some sort of split personality disorder!

Snowglobe,

I completely agree! I can totally see these numbskulls battling it out over who called it first. They are like false prophets... They say something is definitely going to happen on a certain date and that day passes with no sign of what they said was going to happen and then they make up an excuse as to why GOD was wrong lol. Just asinine!

TG,

Thanks for clearing that up for us. These guys can't even keep track of their own regurgitated lies!

Maggie,

Just wanted to say hi friend. Hope you are well and blessed today.

• Upvote 1

Here is a link that does support what they are saying.

http://www.iraq-buinessnews.com/tag/develpment-fund-for-iraq/

It states, "Full Details of Iraq's DFI Transfer from UN."

Source : International Advisory and Monitoring Board

I don't read their language so I don't know if it is in the Gazette or not.

Woot!

Ps "super fantastic day"=Tony

Edited by Dinarian64

from another source...

04-10-2014-Gurus DC and TNT Tony-DFI funds have been released, and there are articles on that.

Those DFI were explictly put in the rules and are an open part of the RV. Those were released Monday evening. It was our news about the release of the DFI. The DFI announcement was not supposed to occur until after the RV. Have a superfantatic day.

Everyone ... Luigi posted this to bring something over that he thought MIGHT be of interest to us - regardless of the source...! I just don't get why you guys hammer him and down him like you do...!  Why not make your comments in a post to deride the source (as some have), but not slam the messenger - who is one of us...!  

At least Luigi is making an effort to bring over S.O.M.E information - more than most of us are doing...this is one of the reasons I stopped being a newshound and messenger of information from the net....It appears that few appreciate the effort, but most slam what they don't like to hear, or the source....JMPO...RON  :confused2: 

Thanks Texas Granny...(+)  :cigar: 

• Upvote 14

There's only one poster on this site that provokes me into dropping the neg bomb.......and Luigi isn't him.  I appreciate what he brings, even if I have fun of the context.  I for one, think negs should be off limits in the Rumor Section.......simply because they are just that....Rumors.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV 

• Upvote 5

Everyone ... Luigi posted this to bring something over that he thought MIGHT be of interest to us - regardless of the source...! I just don't get why you guys hammer him and down him like you do...! Why not make your comments in a post to deride the source (as some have), but not slam the messenger - who is one of us...!

At least Luigi is making an effort to bring over S.O.M.E information - more than most of us are doing...this is one of the reasons I stopped being a newshound and messenger of information from the net....It appears that few appreciate the effort, but most slam what they don't like to hear, or the source....JMPO...RON :confused2:

Thanks Texas Granny...(+) :cigar:

Hear here

Don't like the slams one bit. Mean spirited stuff that comes out some people.

There seems to be a propensity for bashing things that people don't agree with or believe. And it just makes them look like retards and they have no clue.

Certainly Luigi should've provided a link which is what the rules are, but to bash him for sharing an opinion that people can take or leave - or even post in rumors - is definitely something that needs to be considered

Sometimes there's a grain of truth is those rumors.

There are a few lovelies on the site I am super grateful for.

I think Danar Thug is awesome as is Yoda whose hard work I appreciate. Certainly Thug has an elegant way of approaching snarkyness with his spins on blue coaches that I appreciate. And people don't mind when he posts some of the rumors.

And then there is the lovely Nadita if her version of the news he hee hee

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 1

Everyone ... Luigi posted this to bring something over that he thought MIGHT be of interest to us - regardless of the source...! I just don't get why you guys hammer him and down him like you do...!  Why not make your comments in a post to deride the source (as some have), but not slam the messenger - who is one of us...!  

At least Luigi is making an effort to bring over S.O.M.E information - more than most of us are doing...this is one of the reasons I stopped being a newshound and messenger of information from the net....It appears that few appreciate the effort, but most slam what they don't like to hear, or the source....JMPO...RON  :confused2: 

Thanks Texas Granny...(+)  :cigar: 

I tried to even Luigi out...the deluge of "red rubies" was overwhelming.

I also understand that if you don't like the Rumor's Section that you probably shouldn't come here if it makes you frustrated or angry with other members of this site.

Indy

• Upvote 3

Hear here

Don't like the slams one bit. Mean spirited stuff that comes out some people.

There seems to be a propensity for bashing things that people don't agree with or believe. And it just makes them look like retards and they have no clue.

Certainly Luigi should've provided a link which is what the rules are, but to bash him for sharing an opinion that people can take or leave - or even post in rumors - is definitely something that needs to be considered

This is the Rumor section - links are not required - not only that, if he had posted a link the the other site where he obtained this information, he would have been in violation of the rules. You are not allowed to post links to other "dinar sites". The Mods will remove any link to another dinar forum, blog, or site and issue a warning not to post them.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1