Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance: let the CBI improve the status of the dinar against other currencies

yota691

Maybe Im stupid but why would you print a new currency that's cost more than it's worth. how can you print a bill that cost 10 cent if its only worth 5 cent ?  or a quarter that cost 30 cent to make. I don't see this as a choice that they had 10 yrs ago.

• Upvote 3

I CAME BACK FROM EUROPE TWO WEEKS AGO AND I CAN TELL YOU THE UNITED STATES IS FADING FAST,  ALMOST INVISIBLE. OUR DOLLAR IS A JOKE AND IN SOME COUNTRIES IT IS NOT ACCEPTED. BIG DIFFERENCE WHEN I WENT TO EUROPE AND FEW YEARS AGO. THEN EVERYONE WANTED OUR DOLLARS AND WE FELT LIKE ROYALTY. THIS IS A SAD COMMENTARY ON HOW FAR OUR ONCE GREAT NATION HAS FALLEN . THERE IS ENOUGH BLAME TO GO AROUND SO NOBODY IS INNOCENT FROM CORRUPT GOVERNMENT TO STUPID SHORTSIGHTED POLITICIANS. I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU HOLD ON TO YOUR DINARS, DONG, YUAN, AND ANY OTHER CURRENCY THAT IS GOLD BACKED.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Yota....The way the ME bases their beliefs on the moon and stars and religious events the 4-15-14 prediction aint that bad...I'm in more hope for 4-15-14 than the 'Dallas Cowboy' fan from Georgia's prediction. The way this article is callin' out the CBI to strengthen the dinar is just an example on the demand to increase the value of the dinar. With the newly found reserves in gold, diamonds, agriculture expansion, potential employment through construction in infrastructure (if the budget ever gets passed) and with the cutting edge of technology finding more oil reserves than predicted has to play into revaluating the dinar. There's just to many laws being passed by parliament to comply with the SFA, planes and ships on order for import/export, taxes/tariff implication, International Funds Asset coming up for release...etc...there's just too much happening for the value of the dinar to stay where it's at...   

• Upvote 1

This puts more dinar out there in circulation. I thought we were hoping they were pulling in the large notes not creating more.  I don't know what to make of this new currency.  It has the Kurdish language on it but the ones we hold do not?  So why would they want to use both?

It doesn't affect what we have.  The "Federal" Reserve has updated their air-backed notes before, right?  And when they came out it didn't affect what was in your wallet, right?  (that peach colored ten dollar bill comes to mind!) So, both these new currency notes, and the old ones, will be accepted.  Otherwise, you, me, and everyone in Iraq would be panicking and scrambling for new notes.  I don't think they've printed that many!  Just updating the currency is great news.  It means they won't be lopping off zeros anytime soon!  :twothumbs:

It doesn't affect what we have.  The "Federal" Reserve has updated their air-backed notes before, right?  And when they came out it didn't affect what was in your wallet, right?  (that peach colored ten dollar bill comes to mind!) So, both these new currency notes, and the old ones, will be accepted.  Otherwise, you, me, and everyone in Iraq would be panicking and scrambling for new notes.  I don't think they've printed that many!  Just updating the currency is great news.  It means they won't be lopping off zeros anytime soon!  :twothumbs:

Good point. Now if the value would just rise.

I CAME BACK FROM EUROPE TWO WEEKS AGO AND I CAN TELL YOU THE UNITED STATES IS FADING FAST,  ALMOST INVISIBLE. OUR DOLLAR IS A JOKE AND IN SOME COUNTRIES IT IS NOT ACCEPTED. BIG DIFFERENCE WHEN I WENT TO EUROPE AND FEW YEARS AGO. THEN EVERYONE WANTED OUR DOLLARS AND WE FELT LIKE ROYALTY. THIS IS A SAD COMMENTARY ON HOW FAR OUR ONCE GREAT NATION HAS FALLEN . THERE IS ENOUGH BLAME TO GO AROUND SO NOBODY IS INNOCENT FROM CORRUPT GOVERNMENT TO STUPID SHORTSIGHTED POLITICIANS. I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU HOLD ON TO YOUR DINARS, DONG, YUAN, AND ANY OTHER CURRENCY THAT IS GOLD BACKEDon a fast track to bankurptcy.  At least the US Corp is. 

US is on a fast track to bankruptcy by design.  They have stolen the riches of our labors and now they plan to hide underground with their stash of reserves food etc and watch us fall apart or destroy each other.  But we will fool them.  We are all brothers in love.  Hopefully we will drag them out of their holes.

• Upvote 2

Curious,

With common sense out the window when it comes to Iraq, I question why they would announce the reprint of the 5K, 10K and 25K notes if there is going to be any revalue anytime soon?  Is this a ploy to throw people off, like many who would question this senseless reprint of existing value notes, or is it for real?  We have been thrown so many curves over the last ten plus years that you just don't know what to believe anymore.  

It makes no logical sense to me, yet few are commenting about this announcement by CBI.  If there is a concern of counterfeit notes as some seem to say from articles, then why would they simply print new notes of these same denominations when it would make more sense to pull the existing notes off the streets to validate them as authentic before exchanging.  If CBI was concerned about massive Iran counterfeiting of 2003 notes, then why wouldn't they call them all back to authenticate through banks..  If they mandated an exchange before revalue, then it would make sense, but it makes no sense to me to simply print more or the same note values given the cost of printing near worthless notes all over again os crazy to say the least.

If this is for real, then I wouldn't expect to see any sign of revalue anytime this year, so all I can say is logically speaking, this announcement is a real curve ball once again, so I hope it was designed as such, and they have not reprinted the 5K, 10K and 25K notes.

Good luck to all,

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I gave up the $3 hope a long time ago...I can certainly see the .10 senerio...and I think it is the most likely to happen......but then Yota comes out with articles like this and I can not help but to get excited (go ahead and accuse me of drinking the kool aid).

I think they can support the .86 with no problem. I just hope that they want the $3....even if it does help some Americans "rich". I think they will laugh when we trade for american dollars...they know the dollar is tanking...just like the rest of Europe.

Me I am trading for gold and silver

• Upvote 3

IMHO I do not think Iraq will come out at no .10....they want and CAN be a stronger currency than that AND support it.... so .86 and higher would put them in a good spot across the middle east and at least get them started...then they should float up from there .....  :twocents:

• Upvote 1

jobug..my promise to you is when it  comes out at this rate...I will buy you whatever dinner you want while we are all in vegas!!!

MY PROMISE!!

they are going to get fat. del frisco's on me plus a bottle of louie trey!!! :rodeo:  yee Haw!