Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank: Iraq Is Ready To Make A Big Move - It Was Discussed At The UN !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Hallways Of The UN Where Frank Subtlety Sits On A Blue Couch In A Loud Hawaiian Shirt Sipping A Mai Tai And Eavesdropping In On The Conversations !

Highlights from Tuesday KTFA Conference Call:

Frank began with a brief review of Delta’s post in the morning about the CBI announcing they are printing new currency with good paper.

Recall that last week Frank told about the large machines the CBI received that could process large amounts of currency and even print it, and the CBI has been educating the people to not deface the new currency.

In Franks Opinion all the paperwork for the Monetary reform was signed 2 weeks ago. They were signed in Bagdad and this past Sunday was taken to Washington D.C. and the UN …. 

I-Team reported that this morning there was a meeting at the UN and one of the interpreters is a friend  of the I-Team..A document was translated saying Iraq is getting ready to make a big move, and it was discussed at the UN!

Noone knows what the big move is, it could be many things, but Franks opinion is the MR documents have all been signed.

Delta : Today the CBI made an announcement that many people took as bad when it really is very good news.  The translation is the best way to fight corruption is added security in the 250, 500 and 1000 notes.  This better paper and added security features will make the currency last longer, and stop counterfitting.     New markings on the 5000, 10,000 and 25,000 will help the blind differentiate between notes and new security features added that can only be seen with a blue light.  

The notes we have will remain legal tender and co-exist with the new currency!!!

When the CBI revalues the dinar, our currency will still be legal tender to the CBI. 

So why is the CBI printing new 3 zero notes??? They need it for transactions with nations …recall the currency swap agreement Iraq signed with India.  They need the large bills  for large financial  Institution transactions .

Delta was very excited to see this announcement…Iraq is doing just what the US did (our old currency is still good alongside our new currency) 

In Delta;s opinion , the next step should be the LD-s and the coins. Notice they are missing the 60 dinar note and it is the note with the Kurdish language on it and will not be released until the dinar revalues. 

Delta says this announcement about the new currency is the best news for our investment and it should make us all very happy…….In Delta’s opinion our currency will be legal tender for well beyond 2 years. 

Delta reports that Iraqia TV is constantly reporting  about the Monetary Reform…There is also a group of very smart experts in MR from the USA  at the embassy in Iraq assisting with this process. 

In Deltas opinion, everyone who made the ecision to invest in the IQD made a very smart decision and you will be blessed for a lifetime or longer. 

Nova says because of this announcement by the CBI, we now have irrefutable proof there will be NO LOP!!  The CBI is doing everything it can to stabalize and add value to their ccurrency.

In Nova’s opinion the CBI is doing everything required to have an international currency.

Question: What impact do the elections have on this?

Nova says, in his opinion, the IMF controls the exchange rate on all member nations, and he feels the IMF is NOT waiting on any elections to release the new rate.   The elections have nothing to do with the new rate, and the IMF will release it when the IMF is good and ready. Regardless of the elections.

Delta believes that M does have some influence however, because the CBI will announce the new rate. But M is not in charge and the MR has steadily continued despite all his past shenanagans. 

Question: Is there only one time a year that this big change (MR) can happen?

Delta says there are typically 2 times that making a sweeping change like the MR can be done efficiently. The beginning and the middle of the year. However, it can be done at any time at all.  There is no reason it cannot be done any day, of any month at any time at all. 

Frank says last year one of the COM (councils of Ministers) said they would not raise the value of the currency in 2013, but that they would do itAHEAD OF, OR BEFORE June of 2014. The GOI is NOT going on its usual vacation and we see the MR  moving at “warp speed” 

Question: Is the expectation is that the new rate will come out at 1:1 and go up? 

Franks says no one knows the date or rate but, it is illogical to come out at .10 or .15 cents. Coming out at 1:1 also does not accomplish what they need.  To RI at the previous rate of $3.22 makes the most sense .

Delta adds that lessons were learned from the Kuwait RV, and it makes sense that the rate will be close to that of the other currencies in the region. 

Nova says that Iraq is doing all it can to decouple from the USD. Using the USD is a drag on the Iraq economy.  We need to focus on what the CBI is doing to strengthen their own currency. Nova added the only reason Iraq is buying other peoples gold is to dump their USD!

Frank said there will be no CC’s next Modnay or Tuesday as he and Tink will be celebrating their anniversary, but they will have a big call on Wednesday night. 

However, if there is a NEW RATE ANNOUNCEMENT- there will be an emergency call no matter what day or time!!

Frank ended the call with “Amazing Grace”
  • Upvote 3

Delta : Today the CBI made an announcement that many people took as bad when it really is very good news.  The translation is the best way to fight corruption is added security in the 250, 500 and 1000 notes.  This better paper and added security features will make the currency last longer, and stop counterfitting.     New markings on the 5000, 10,000 and 25,000 will help the blind differentiate between notes and new security features added that can only be seen with a blue light.  

The notes we have will remain legal tender and co-exist with the new currency!!!

I'm as hopeful as the next guy but I have a couple questions about this quote snippet.  I fail to see how "new markings" would help a blind person differentiate between the value of a bank note.  Are these new markings only visible to blind people? :blink:   The current Dinar is just like the vast majority of other currencies in the world, the larger the note - the larger the denomination. 

Of course the notes we have will coexist with the new ones.  When the US comes out with a newer version of a greenback - whether it be a 5, 10, 20, 50 or 100; previous versions are still legal tender.  Why is this exciting?  :facepalm:

Who wants to guess what the "big movement"

is going to be...?

:rulez:

Parrot,

I'll go on record now and cast my vote for a Type 6 movement.  :o

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Picture
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey.

That picture was an official chart, used

in the medical industry for identification

and diagnostic purposes.

Parrot,

Type 6, huh?

Let me go find my chart again.

Someone MOVED it...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I fail to see how "new markings" would help a blind person differentiate between the value of a bank note. Are these new markings only visible to blind people? :blink:

It Probably Has Some Kind Of Raised Ridges On The Surface Of The Note - Perhaps In Braille ! ;)

Hey.

That picture was an official chart, used

in the medical industry for identification

and diagnostic purposes.

Type 6, huh?

Let me go find my chart again.

Someone MOVED it...

Lol ! I Saw Ur 'Crappy' Chart Before It Got Moved ! :o

U Might Want To Check The Bottom Of Ur Bird Cage ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

It Probably Has Some Kind Of Raised Ridges On The Surface Of The Note - Perhaps In Braille ! ;)

Lol ! I Saw Ur 'Crappy' Chart Before It Got Moved ! :o

U Might Want To Check The Bottom Of Ur Bird Cage ! ;)

:D :D :D

It Probably Has Some Kind Of Raised Ridges On The Surface Of The Note - Perhaps In Braille

Like Ruffles ?  Ruffles have ridges . :eyebrows:

I know, that was lame.

GM Thug !

• Upvote 3

I must be guilty of being in this thing too long when these Boyz start makin' sense!!!! ;o)

Sandfly Thug...let's hope their right for a change...momma needs new shoes!!!! ;o)

Mrparrot...try farm pics...although that's gettin' to be foreign and disturbing to folks now a days as well!!! Lol!!! ;o)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Why would Iraq need large denomination notes for transactions with other nations?we don,t use large notes anymore for transactions.

To swap out the old and do mega transactions I guess. But yeah imagine carrying around a bill worth 2500-75k? Does seem incredible in lieu of an RV...let's hope it's to swap out old notes

Ps thug you nailed it. Raised ridges just like ruffles only in code

I must be guilty of being in this thing too long when these Boyz start makin' sense!!!! ;o)

Sandfly Thug...let's hope their right for a change...momma needs new shoes!!!! ;o)

;o)

Agreed - I can't believe I understand and get all this. Sigh - a sign I need to apply my brain to productive things like learning how to code for a foreign language.

Hopium galore

• Upvote 3

Just what thought, Glad to see not everybody let that get by... :bravo:

True. Electronic funds for that.

Something that did ring true tho was that they are getting rid of US dollars and buying gold. That would make sense for 2 avenues - either they are dedollarizing and/or they see the falling value of the USD

To swap out the old and do mega transactions I guess. But yeah imagine carrying around a bill worth 2500-75k? Does seem incredible in lieu of an RV...let's hope it's to swap out old notes

Ps thug you nailed it. Raised ridges just like ruffles only in code

Agreed - I can't believe I understand and get all this. Sigh - a sign I need to apply my brain to productive things like learning how to code for a foreign language.

Hopium galore

I really don't see those rates as believable - am I too pessimistic? I hope so. Let's be real - an RI of $3.22 would mean an investment of $1000 would become $3.2 million. Hard to believe, under any circumstances.

When Delta says .10 to .15 cents would not help Iraq, no reasons are given. You have to have a reasonable argument to make a point as big as that. Equally, no reason is given as to why they would RI to $3.22. They just said it would be best.

Adam says that low rate is most likely and I agree. It would make the most sense. It would pay off dinar speculators from the invasion coalition reasonably, not bankrupt the country, and would be easily backed without an RD. Nuff said.

Edited by AmericaInc
  • Downvote 1

I'm as hopeful as the next guy but I have a couple questions about this quote snippet.  I fail to see how "new markings" would help a blind person differentiate between the value of a bank note.  Are these new markings only visible to blind people? :blink:   The current Dinar is just like the vast majority of other currencies in the world, the larger the note - the larger the denomination. 

Of course the notes we have will coexist with the new ones.  When the US comes out with a newer version of a greenback - whether it be a 5, 10, 20, 50 or 100; previous versions are still legal tender.  Why is this exciting?  :facepalm:

Parrot,

first off you gotta ask yourself this why would they ADD the lower denoms to the new printed higher denoms with the new language on there if they werent going to increase the value? it makes absolutely NO sense to bring out new notes without a rate change.  Also you gotta ask why are they taking such extreme measures for counterfeit precautins on the higher denoms? is it because its gonna be worth alot more than they are right now?

• Upvote 2