Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

yYouRock.gif   :twothumbs:

Neo :)

Hahahaha... that is really funny.. thanks for a good laugh :) didn't know you are using a cane already :) but the move.. lol

Nadita,

As hard as you day may be you still manage to get a second wind and give us "The Spin"  :)

gif-fail-241501.gif

Thank you so much  :)

80620_PaddyStephens.jpg

Law,

Thanks for the rose.. beautiful and my favorite color too :)  but as far as the spin goes, I don't think I ever slip ;)

• Upvote 2

Naples.. :) been there many times..

Chess, you never know what I am capable to LOL

Yeah Nadita...we know...ya just gotta ask Law and he will give us the scoop on ya!!! ;o)

Btw dear... Sandfly for all your hard work, your humor, and your sharp wit...I'm glad even the boss has noticed, and I know your grounded enough to not let a little thing like a six foot trophy go to head!!!! ;o)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

Nadita,

As hard as you day may be you still manage to get a second wind and give us "The Spin"  :)

Thank you so much  :)

80620_PaddyStephens.jpg

Law,

Just wanted to say "Thank You" for the flower.. mind didn't work quite well last night after midnight.. but the flower was very nice after what happened yesterday in my house :)  the flower is perfect :)

Yeah Nadita...we know...ya just gotta ask Law and he will give us the scoop on ya!!! ;o)

Btw dear... Sandfly for all your hard work, your humor, and your sharp wit...I'm glad even the boss has noticed, and I know your grounded enough to not let a little thing like a six foot trophy go to head!!!! ;o)

Rod,

Wow... you are coming on me like tons of bricks lol  as far as Law goes, you need to ask him because I know what scoop he will give me :)  yes I am grounded enough to recognize and appreciate the six foot trophy and I treat the trophy with TLC ;)

• Upvote 2

Rod,

Wow... you are coming on me like tons of bricks lol  as far as Law goes, you need to ask him because I know what scoop he will give me :)  yes I am grounded enough to recognize and appreciate the six foot trophy and I treat the trophy with TLC ;)

;)    ;)   ;)

• Upvote 1

Law,

Thanks for the rose.. beautiful and my favorite color too,  but as far as the spin goes, I don't think I ever slip ;)

Law,

Just wanted to say "Thank You" for the flower.. mind didn't work quite well last night after midnight.. but the flower was very nice after what happened yesterday in my house :)  the flower is perfect :)

Rod,

;)    

I love you both    :wub:  :tiphat:

Nadita,

You are very welcome, I knew it was an exceptionally rough day for you  :)

Not that you don't deserve roses, every day anyway...

I am just happy to have the privilege of being on your short list, and knowing what your favorite color of roses are  ;)