Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - "CBI Announces Printing Banknotes": This Is The Best News Yet !

DinarThug

Here's BondLady's Comments From Today ...

Central Bank: the new banknotes signed a conservative proxy Abdel Basset Turki!

[bondLady] they just caught up to us

[tlm724] and who broke that news ???

[rsp1] true dat, bondlady

[bondLady] I broke that news 5 days ago in our admin chat

[bondLady] I think they read us

[tlm724] [bondLady] I was trying to do some quick news searches and I found a few good things. I can talk a bit about a few things that might be something to do with a rv

~~~

[tlm724] [bondLady] I went to a old bank note site I had saved. You know how all the CBI governors s signatures should be on each dinar ? if they are printing dinar Shabs was up to 2012. I found some with Turki signing now from 2013

[tlm724] she broke it April 3rd !!!

[tlm724] thats why we love you BondLady your the shanizzle newshound

[bondLady] when I have time to concentrate on it

[tlm724] yep and we appreciate it !

[bondLady] I know we all get tired of this ride but we must hang in there or pull off the road

[tlm724] I'll hang ty

[bondLady] I will never give up this because I'm in it to win it no matter how long those slow pokes take to do what needs to be to fulfill their destiny, in it to win it !!

~~~

(by walkingstick)

Central Bank: the new banknotes signed a conservative proxy Abdel Basset Turki!

April 8, 2014 15:09

2014-Apr-08-5343e6e8969f4.jpg

Iraqi Central Bank announced on Tuesday, for reprinting the Iraqi banknotes with pictures of new and more protection, and as pointed out that the currency will continue to be traded now, confirmed that the new currency will help the blind to see the value of these categories.

The bank said in a statement today, he was "re-printing the new series of banknotes of Iraq and the currently circulating pictures of new and more protection, using a good quality of printing paper, with the inclusion of the two dates Hijri and Gregorian and the signing of the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency Abdul Basit Turki Saeed, with the addition after signs security ", noting that" the current banknotes will continue to be traded with the new will not be pulling rolling them now or in the future. "

The statement added that "the categories of the 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars were added signs of a new security upon which bristles color visible and invisible signs circular for the visually impaired (blind), in addition to coating banknotes paint shield to protect it from dust, as well as a string ensure width of 1.2 mm."

The bank noted that it "has been added capillaries colorful visual and non-visual classes 5000 and 10,000 and 25,000 dinars, and signs for the visually impaired and coating to protect it from dust and thread bar for protection with a picture of the Palm and Animations and colors changing different for different denominations of the three," indicating that "it was adding a high protection know Bspark globally. "

The bank said that "it was to change the image in the Arab world, al-Hasan ibn al-Haytham in the paper category of 10 thousand dinars to the image of the Freedom Monument in Baghdad artist Jawad Salim, in addition to modify the image of agriculture and the field in the category of 25 thousand dinars, which will be charged farming pitcher of water appears behind a tractor plowing New Earth. "

The Iraqi Central Bank announced in November 2013 its intention to issue coins and other small denominations of paper with large segments of the category of 50 thousand dinars, written in Arabic and Kurdish.

The Central Bank of Iraq was established as a bank independent under the law issued on the sixth of March 2004, as an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies are being daily sessions for buying and selling currencies.

30/5/140408

http://burathanews.com/news/233871.html

B)B)B)

And let's see those new notes.

Everything is a lie til we see pics and rates.

Dude - Ur Lazy And Demanding ! <_<

Why Don't U Try Leaving The Rumor Section For Once And Start Doing Ur Own Research Where U Would Find Over A Half Dozen Articles In The News Section On The Banknotes !;)

:D. :D:D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Old news straight from the Turki and the CBI. They can cover currency by 250% with their reserves.  Thats  X 2.5.

The Turki and CBI did not say that ! It was just a mistranslation to an article that some dinarian computed the 2.5X ratio using the M0 ...It  was 2.5 X .00086.But the reserves must also cover M2 ... 

The Turki and CBI did not say that ! It was just a mistranslation to an article that some dinarian computed the 2.5X ratio using the M0 ...It  was 2.5 X .00086.But the reserves must also cover M2 ... 

Rockfl9 you climbed out from under your Rock. Looks like you brought all your friends with you.

Here is the article posted by our good friend Yota from June last year that says X 2.5

16-06-2013 05:39 AM

print_page.gif

Baghdad (news) .. Ruled out the decision of the Commission of Economy and Investment MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Mahma Khalil, exceeded the size of monetary reserves of the Central Bank (80) billion dollars during the month of July, stressing that he will give the strength of the economy and يجنبه any risk of a global economic. Khelil said (of the Agency news): The balance sovereign foreign currency at the Central Bank amounted to more than 73 billion dollars before six months from now, and exists in various countries around the world in the form of portfolio investment in the form of investments. added: that the central bank demands to issue monthly data are correct and ultra-precision about the size of the reserve Central and expectations to exceed the amount of more than 80 billion dollars during the month of July next, find out whereabouts in banks in countries around the world. between: that increasing the balance of the sovereign foreign currency will give the strength and durability of the Iraqi dinar and يجنبه state economic risks in the country, pointing out that in the case attain the size of the reserve to more than 80 billion dollars, it means that every dinar both inside or outside the country covered by (2.5), because the size of the money supply of the national currency of 33 trillion Iraqi dinars. was governor of the Central Bank Abdel Basset Turki stressed that the Bank's reserves of hard currency will exceed the $ 80 billion during the month of July. / End / 8.'s. m /

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151374-parliamentary-economy-central-bank-issuing-demands-accurate-data-on-the-size-of-the-monetary-reserves-and-whereabouts/page-1#ixzz2yQIN4tLe

The US dollar isn't pegged to another currency or backed by other currencies like the dinar is.

Yeah its backed by air.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 2

Dude - Ur Lazy And Demanding ! <_<

Why Don't U Try Leaving The Rumor Section For Once And Start Doing Ur Own Research Where U Would Find Over A Half Dozen Articles In The News Section On The Banknotes ! ;)

:D. :D :D

I did.....

All I'm seeing is the same series notes with a new signature, and just ONE graphic at that.

CBI spent a LOAD of money to print the SAME SERIES with updated signatures.

NO PICS OF THE NEW NOTES with the security features and blind-aiding features mentioned.

The stock photos that go with articles are of the series we currently hold, which already have SOME security features.

<p>Central Bank: the new currency to help the blind know

• Agency eighth day
  • April 8, 2014
  • No comments
  • 29 Reading
BAGHDAD ((eighth day))CBI re-printed banknotes with pictures of the Iraqi new and more protection, and at the time, who pointed out that the current will continue to be traded currencies.The bank said in a statement received by the agency ((eighth day)), a copy of it, he was "re-print the new series of banknotes of Iraq and the currently circulating pictures of new and superior protection, using a good quality of printing paper, with the inclusion of the two dates Hijri and Gregorian and the signing of the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency Abdul Basit Turki Saeed, with the addition of some signs of security.The statement added that "the categories of the 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars has been added to signs of a new security upon which bristles color visible and invisible signs circular for the visually impaired (blind), in addition to coating the banknotes paint shield to protect it from dust, as well as a string ensure width of 1.2 mm."Adding that "the new tags will help the blind to see these categories.The bank noted that it "has been added to the IPL colorful visual and non-visual classes 5000 and 10,000 and 25,000 dinars, and signs for the visually impaired and coating to protect it from dust and thread bar for protection with a picture of the Palm and Animations and colors changing different for different denominations of the three," noting that it "has been added to high mark protection know Bspark globally. "The bank said that "it was changing the image of the Arab world, al-Hasan ibn al-Haytham in the paper category of 10 000 dinars to the image of the Freedom Monument in Baghdad artist Jawad Salim, in addition to modify the image of agriculture and the field in the category of 25 000 dinars, which will be charged farming pitcher of water appears behind a tractor plowing the ground the new. (st)Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/175658-central-bank-the-new-currency-to-help-the-blind-know/#ixzz2yINMjE7T

11182.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto

Iraqi currency in a bank

Central Bank being amendments to the banknotes and puts the Freedom Monument instead of Ibn al-HaythamAuthor: ASJ, HH Editor: HH 04.08.2014 twenty-three past two p.m. number of readings: 73

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Central Bank of Iraq, on Tuesday, re-printing of banknotes by using a new type of printing, as he emphasized that he made some adjustments to the new edition addendum signs of security, he pointed out that the amendments include raising the image of al-Hasan Ibn al-Haytham class 10,000 and add the Freedom Monument.

The central bank said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which, "The central bank re-printed banknotes through the addition of two dates Islamic (1435 AH) and Gregorian (2013) as well as the addition of the signing of the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency Abdul Basit Turki Saeed," noting that "in order to keep non-counterfeiting were added to the number of signs Kozafah up to my letter (Central) and (Iraqi) in different work in Iraq."

The bank added that "the new currency that will be on the market does not mean it will cancel the old currency or withdrawn, but will be traded in both currencies," noting that "the categories of the 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars has been added to signs of a new security upon which bristles color visible and invisible signs circular for the faint impaired (blind), in addition to coating the banknotes protective coating to protect it from dust, as well as ensure the thread width of 1.2 mm. "

He said the bank that he "has been added to the IPL colorful visual and non-visual classes 5000 and 10,000 and 25,000 dinars, and the signs for the visually impaired and coating to protect it from dust and thread bar for protection with a picture of the Palm and Animations and colors changing different for different denominations of the three," stating that it "has been added to high mark protection universally known Bspark. "

The bank noted that it "was to change the image in the Arab world, al-Hasan ibn al-Haytham in the paper category of 10 000 dinars to the image of the Freedom Monument in Baghdad artist Jawad Salim, in addition to modify the image of agriculture and the field in the category of 25 000 dinars, which will be charged farming pitcher of water appears behind a tractor plowing new ground. "

I did.....All I'm seeing is the same series notes with a new signature, and just ONE graphic at that.CBI spent a LOAD of money to print the SAME SERIES with updated signatures.NO PICS OF THE NEW NOTES with the security features and blind-aiding features mentioned.The stock photos that go with articles are of the series we currently hold, which already have SOME security features.

It Was Just Announced Yesterday By The CBI - Here's The Link ...

Central Bank: the new currency to help the blind know

Agency eighth day

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/175652-central-bank-announces-re-printed-banknotes-iraqi-pictures-of-new-and-more-protection/#ixzz2yRx43Shr

And When They Come Out - Even A Blind LOPster Like U Will Be Able To See It ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Those aren't pics of the NEW NOTES!

Followed links all the way, old stock photos were used.

When a new currency is official, it will be DIFFERENT.

"Helping the blind" means LARGE-ASS NUMBERS in a corner like the euro and dollar have on a side.

Oh and there was braille mentioned?

We don't have that on the dinar, do we? 

PICS PLEASE.

Dude - Ur Lazy And Demanding ! <_<  :tiphat: 

Why Don't U Try Leaving The Rumor Section For Once :bravo:  And Start Doing Ur Own Research Where U Would Find Over A Half Dozen Articles In The News Section On The Banknotes ! ;)

:D. :D :D

Thank You Thug..you have expressed my feeling to the Exact Tee...Rein the Satan's :excl:  anvil ..is way over demanding ..needs to get off his High Horse...and calling folks Liars which is actually against the  :rulez:  will get you  :butt-kicking: sir

• Upvote 3

Followed links all the way, old stock photos were used.

When a new currency is official, it will be DIFFERENT.

"Helping the blind" means LARGE-ASS NUMBERS in a corner like the euro and dollar have on a side.

Oh and there was braille mentioned?

We don't have that on the dinar, do we? 

PICS PLEASE.

Dude, you're pushing the wrong buttons. Try keeping up.

• Upvote 3

"The process to delete the zeros and introduce the new Iraqi dinar currency has now been delayed till January 2015."

Sing like George Harrison:

"Here comes the LOP, do do do dooo...."

OK kids see ya next year!

Meanwhile take comfort in ANYTHING, ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING "gurus" post is an ABSOLUTE LIE til we exchange!!

Why Don't U Go Sing Ur LOPster Show Tunes Down In The Tank While U Wait ? <_<

And Which Part Of The CBI Announcing The New Banknotes This Week Exceeds Ur Thick LOPster Skull Capacity ? :blink:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

What this MEANS is an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT that all the previous blogs from all the GURUinitics which have touted how these lower denoms have already supposedly been DISTRIBUTED were all LIES!

Now I realize that GURUinitics don't outright LIE. . .they just FABRICATE at will.