Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - "CBI Announces Printing Banknotes": This Is The Best News Yet !

DinarThug

CNN . Broadcasting From The Baghdad Warka Bank Drive Thru On An Incontinent Rented Camel !

4-8-2014   Newshound Guru Stryker   Topic: "CBI announces the re-Karim print the current series of banknotes using a high quality of paper"  This is the best news yet, after 11 years this is the first sign of the new banknotes being really printed. The lower denominations should follow shortly.  250, 500 and 1,000 notes will be at the top of the lower denomination food chain and the 5,000, 10,000 and 25,000 dinars will be used for commercial transactions in my opinion. Article Quote: "does not mean it will cancel the old currency or withdrawn, but will be traded in both currencies This means that it will not affect the current currency we/they hold and that they will not start withdrawing it YET!!

4-8-2014   Intel Guru Nova   A Dinar Is A Dinar Is A Dinar, And Will Always Be A Dinar. A One Dinar Note Will Always Be A One Dinar Note & A 25K Dinar Note Will Always Be 25 Thousand Dinars. Once The Dinar Is Internationally Tradable Its Purchasing Power Will Increases In Iraq Because The Countries Revenues Will Be Accounted For In IQD. Ask Yourself This, Why Dose The UST Print 75 Billion Worth Of Notes Every Month? Because Of QE [Quantitative easing], Right. Well In Order For That To Work The UST Is Required To Have The Physical Notes To Back Any Electronic Accounting Of The USD.

4-8-2014   Intel Guru Nova    Why Would It Be Any Different For Iraq, Or Why Would We Want It To Be Any Different?   I Don't!  I Want The CBI To Have All The Notes To Back Up Its Money Supply!!  Last Thing Why Are They Not Talking About The LD's?   Because There Already Printed! 

4-8-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:   "The Central Bank put the icons in the currency to help the visually impaired to know"   I don't believe they are printing more 3 zero notes.  I believe they are printing the new lower denomination notes and are explaining the citizens that these will come out with new security features, better paper, etc.  The statements that reference larger notes I believe are only in comparison (purchasing power) and not what is actually being printed.  In other words, I do not think they could come out and say...hey were printing a 1, 5, 10 and 25 dinar notes.  People would say...What? why those are worthless.

4-8-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni     But if they say...were printing you new 5000, 10000 and 25000 dinars with new paper and security features, it should make the citizens happy.  Keep in mind, Iraq wants International banks and International investment, they want a market economy, and they want the WTO.  All of which require a convertible international currency.   Its coming..."let it come to us."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

HEY ! WAS THAT A FORGED BANKNOTE U JUST LEFT IN MY TIP JAR ? :o

:D :D :D

Hey would you play me a melody,

I'm not really sure how it goes, 

but it's sad and it's sweet

and I knew it complete,

when I wore a younger man's clothes...

and we wait. Getting older...

• Upvote 3

I think  reinman  what  might  be  said of the lower notes  in the above  statement ,  is  that  if  Iraq  suddenly  had  enough  power  to  print  these  new  notes  the  ones released in news yesterday ,   then  Iraq  has enough  power  { and hopefully  good sense }  to  print  lower notes and coins at  the  same time  !   this  would  give  Iraq  and central bank  a complete supply  of  lower notes  and the big  notes ,  made  from the same  stock of  paper , and  have all the  newest features ........  IF  IRAQ   has good  sense  :shrug:   lets hope  they  played  this  right .......  >  question  what  would be the next step ? 

It sounds like they are printing the new currency with all the complient features required by the CBI for new currency.  The fact that the numerations are identical to what they already have should be an indication that there is no imminent RD.  With that said, maybe now they can start removing old 2003 series dinar without overprinting this new currency.  The only way to revalue the dinar without a redenomination first, is to reduce their 80 trillion burden.

• Upvote 3

The new dinar is supposed to include Kurdish language on them

They have talked about printing some more smaller denominations for awhile 250 500and 1000 they use these a lot making change

• Upvote 1

It sounds like they are printing the new currency with all the complient features required by the CBI for new currency.  The fact that the numerations are identical to what they already have should be an indication that there is no imminent RD.  With that said, maybe now they can start removing old 2003 series dinar without overprinting this new currency.  The only way to revalue the dinar without a redenomination first, is to reduce their 80 trillion burden.

I agree until the last half here...maybe they have already begun removing dinar as well as exchanging for dollars, in the auctions.

As for the 80T that # is debatable. They are either keeping two sets of books, or there is already a lot less than that in physical circulation. If the numbers are true in physical circulation, we're screwed and an RD will happen.

Of course, that begs the question - why hasn't an RD already happened? And as you say, more of these numbers indicates no imminent, coming to a theater near us soon, RD

Okay, now you've confused me.  I'm not sure how you can say that the CBI can cover 80 trillion dinar 250%    Please don't use the oil in the ground theory.  Unpumped oil is wonderful to have, but it is exactly that...unpumped and unpaid for.

• Upvote 2

and I knew it complete,

Now that is good..... :bravo: ..something like we all feel like, after being here in (pergatori) for so long.

Okay, now you've confused me.  I'm not sure how you can say that the CBI can cover 80 trillion dinar 250%    Please don't use the oil in the ground theory.  Unpumped oil is wonderful to have, but it is exactly that...unpumped and unpaid for.

Old news straight from the Turki and the CBI. They can cover currency by 250% with their reserves.  Thats  X 2.5.

Edited by SocalDinar

80 trillion dinar is roughly the same as 80 billion US dollars.  And the CBI may have just that in reserves.  But with 34 trillion dinar overseas, a vast amount of that under the mattresses of speculators, the CBI knows there will be a run on the bank of epic proportions if they announce even a 10 cent RV.  Those iraqi boys in the CBI may be slow and frustrating but they are not stupid.  I would even go so far as saying they are shrewd and devious, playing this speculator game like a fiddle.  They know what would be coming with any kind of an RV right now.  A tsunami of speculators cashing in, all at the same time.  I'm amazed that very few people  really consider this. 

• Upvote 2

80 trillion dinar is roughly the same as 80 billion US dollars.  And the CBI may have just that in reserves.  But with 34 trillion dinar overseas, a vast amount of that under the mattresses of speculators, the CBI knows there will be a run on the bank of epic proportions if they announce even a 10 cent RV.  Those iraqi boys in the CBI may be slow and frustrating but they are not stupid.  I would even go so far as saying they are shrewd and devious, playing this speculator game like a fiddle.  They know what would be coming with any kind of an RV right now.  A tsunami of speculators cashing in, all at the same time.  I'm amazed that very few people  really consider this. 

35 trillion dinar overseas? Not sure where you are getting this info .. They only have approx that in  total notes outside of banks.   M-1 and M-2 numbers are not showing recently on the CBI site.

I agree a ten cent RV may not be likely but 250% is possible.  that would put the rate at about 466 dinar per 1 USD

• Upvote 1

and I knew it complete,

Tell me about it.... About to hit 57 in ( let me remember...) 20 days.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know if this new currency has Kurdish language anywhere on it?

News article says it does. I think Yota posted this.

What I see that's good about this currency is that it's not gong to L O P anytime soon.

CBI announces reprint Aaroaq cash in circulation

09/04/2014 02:38 | Number of readings: 2963

Font Size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. announced the CBI for re-printing the new series of banknotes currently in circulation in new and more protection as the new currency will help the blind to see the value categories.

The bank said in a statement received by the agency / Source News / copy of which was that "the new print include dates Hijri and Gregorian and the signing of the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency Abdul Basit Turki Saeed, with the addition after signs of security, adding that the banknotes current will continue trading with the new will not be pulling rolling which are currently or in the future. "

In addition to the "paint banknotes protective coating to protect it from dust, as well as ensure the thread width hundred and two a penny. Indicating that it has been added to high mark protection Bspark universally known."

The Iraqi Central Bank revealed last year its intention to issue coins and other small denominations of paper with large segments of the class fifty thousand dinars, written in Arabic and Kurdish. Finished / 19

Edited by rwmountainboy
  • Upvote 2

"For your consideration......"

-- Rod Serling

4-9-2014   Intel Guru Delta   The notes we have will remain legal tender and co-exist with the new currency!!!  When the CBI revalues the dinar, our currency will still be legal tender to the CBI...IMO, for well beyond 2 years.  So why is the CBI printing new 3 zero notes? They need it for transactions with nations...They need the large bills  for large financial  Institution transactions.   this announcement about the new currency is the best news for our investment and it should make us all very happy. 

-2014   Intel Guru Delta   Iraqia TV is constantly reporting  about the Monetary Reform…There is also a group of very smart experts in Monitary Reform from the USA at the embassy in Iraq assisting with this process.  IMO, everyone who made the decision to invest in the IQD made a very smart decision and you will be blessed for a lifetime or longer.  

TV VIDEO PLEASE?!

And let's see those new notes.
Everything is a lie til we see pics and rates.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2