Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - The CBI Announces The Printing Of Banknotes !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The CBI With Fresh Banknotes Hot Off The Presses !

KTFA:

DELTA :FAMILY VERY IMPORTANT:

News & announcementsThe CBI would like to announce to the public that he had printed the current series of banknotes (250,500,1000,5000,10000,25000) by using good quality of printing paper 
2014/4/8    DELTA

Frank26:  DELTA ....... I am very surprised You want to open this file with KTFA FAMILY tonight ........ You must have a deeper purpose than our last talk. 

So be it ........... I welcome Your decision. 
Also add this for tonight's file ........... 

The 25 K's will CO-EXIST FOR TWO YEARS .......... The worn 000's are being replaced to survive that time period ....... Govt uses them and electronic dinars.

Indeed ........... Icons....... Kurds and security.

KTFA,  Frank

Jeffdavis:If they print new 25k notes....will my old 25k notes still be good?

S41755K:  The U.S. has a new $100 bill that does not that make the old one of no value. IMO it is all good i think they just want to weed out any of the old notes and possible counterfeit.

INDYGUY » April 8th, 2014, Family  These are great articles coming out this morning. I am believing that the notes are the ones with the Kurds launguage on them... And oh, by the way, dont even put a drop of ink on them.... 

Remember the articles from the CBI a few days ago. Its like our new US $100.00. It will coexist with the old $100.00 but is so much harder to counterfit. 

These are the final steps in this investment. Lets watch it unfold as they educate their citizens on the process. 

To God be the glory! Thanks Delta for the info this morning! Thanks Frank and Tink for the great cc last night! If I am wrong, someone let me know.   INDYGUY

LoveThisFamily: I'm not an advocate for ignoring information but any chance this printing notice from the CBI is just.....SQUIRREL!!!

Frank26:  NO! ........... It is real and ........ Real Good.

DELTA will read in Arabic the truth of this article and explain in .......... Plain English.
If You loved last night .......... You will forever remember .......... Tonight.

KTFA,  Frank

(by walkingstick)

Bank re-printed banknotes Iraqi "pictures of new and more protection"
Tuesday April 8, 2014 13:08

NB-97326-635325487078117341.jpg

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
Central Bank of Iraq, on Tuesday, re-printed banknotes Iraqi pictures of new and superior protection, and in the time that indicated that the currency will continue to be traded now, confirmed that the new currency will help the blind to see the value of these categories. , the bank said in a statement received "Alsumaria News", a copy of it, he was "re-print the new series of banknotes of Iraq and the currently circulating pictures of new and superior protection, using a good quality of printing paper, with the inclusion of the two dates Hijri and Gregorian and the signing of the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency Abdul Basit Turki Saeed, with the addition of yet Marks security, "noting that" the banknotes current will continue trading with the new will not be pulling rolling them now or in the future. " the statement added that "the categories of the 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars has been added to signs of a new security upon which bristles color visible and invisible signs circular for the visually impaired (blind), in addition to coating the banknotes paint shield to protect it from dust, as well as a string ensure width of 1.2 mm. " the Bank noted that "he has been added to the IPL colorful visual and non-visual classes 5000 and 10,000 and 25,000 dinars, and the signs for the visually impaired and coating to protect it from dust and thread bar for protection with a picture of the Palm and Animations and colors changing different for different denominations of the three, "stating that it" has been added to high mark protection universally known Bspark. " the bank said that "it was to change the image in the Arab world, al-Hasan ibn al-Haytham in the paper category of 10 000 dinars to a picture of the Freedom Monument in Baghdad artist Jawad Salim, in addition to the modified image of agriculture and the field in the category of 25 000 dinars, where will be charged farming pitcher of water appears behind a tractor plowing a new earth. " declared the Iraqi Central Bank in November 2013 its intention to issue coins denominations are small and other Paper with large segments of the class 50 000 dinars written in Arabic and Kurdish. was established Iraqi Central Bank as a bank independent under the law issued on the sixth of March 2004, as an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including policies prices The exchange is being daily sessions for the sale and purchase of currencies.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/97326/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%B7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A/ar

="walkingstick";p=418844]CBI: News and announcements

( Letters of Guarantee ) announcement of the death not to issue letters of guarantee on the official website of the Bank 
04/08/2014

( publication year ) would like the Iraqi Central Bank to announce to the public that he has re-Karim print the current series of banknotes of Iraq using a good quality of printing paper 
08/04/2014

To / Company Aloaúl convertible financial (capital)
08/04/2014

http://www.cbi.iq/?pid=Home〈=ar

• Upvote 5

Thanks Thug!!  Appreciate your hard work!!!

I personally think, that they could print up a few less of the 25,000 notes, because when they RV, they will get a whole boat load back right away!!! :bravo:

Great news coming out now.  Just a little work left for Iraq, and "it is over"!!! :twothumbs:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:cigar:

• Upvote 2

Personally, I like it that they are printing new notes in the same denominations as do currently exist..... why? Cause I think it buys us more time for a revalue of the currency we presently hold.... I for one don't want the lower denominations to come out before their present currency raises in value, but that's based upon my experience in the EU when the Euro was introduced, which may not apply, though I see no evidence yet that it would not....

Specifically, my 1000 Lira note and my 1 Euro note had the same value.... When I turned in my 1000 Lira note, I didn't get back 1000 Euro, I got back 1 Euro for every 1000 Lira (roughly).... And both notes co-existed for a few years... and both had the same value....

Also from my experience it really screwed up the prices at least in Sardegna.... really hyper inflated things and prices... as many of the vendors didn't really adjust prices into Euro, they simply took off a few zeros from the price tag, which was not at all accurate (relative to what my USD in Lira could buy, versus what my USD in Euros could buy).... I don't think Sardegna has ever recovered from that switch in terms or hyper inflation, and I almost suspect that the reason Iraq is taking so long with this, is to avoid the many mistakes like this that occurred when the Euro was introduced... and the lifting of the zeros went into play.... Whatever else that might mean... I don't know...

Thanks for the post Thug a licious... !!!

• Upvote 7

This could be as simple as : The supplier (DeLarue) saying to CBI, we are running out of that old style paper and it will cost more to order a new batch. We have this new stuff , it's better quality and we can give you a good deal if we make the change now! 

• Upvote 1

this is  kind of  unusual  something I didn`t think they  would  do --- in  the  way  of  printing  new  notes ,  but  if they are doing this denominations ,  this  would  put  the lifting  zero`s  back  a bit  I  would  guess,  unless they  are lifting the zero`s  and replacing the zero`s  with  new  zero`s    :lol:      :facepalm3:      now  they  can  get new notes printed ,  and that  cost  a few  dinars  to  do ,  so  now  would be  a good  time  to add in the new  value  1 too 1 

• Upvote 1

IF they are reprinting the big notes doesnt this dispell a LOP? why in the heck would they bother printing a new 25k note if they just intended to LOP the zeroes? doesnt make any sense does it?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

my question is... why waste time printing new notes in the same denoms why not new smaller denoms, wouldnt printing smaller denoms now 'save' money? and if they are printing the same denoms that they now have, doesnt that seem as if they plan to keep the low value?... i sincerely hope there is something major im not getting. 

my question is... why waste time printing new notes in the same denoms why not new smaller denoms, wouldnt printing smaller denoms now 'save' money? and if they are printing the same denoms that they now have, doesnt that seem as if they plan to keep the low value?... i sincerely hope there is something major im not getting. 

they came out and said they wil coexist both lower and higher denoms and also stated to add value or increase the value of the dinar.

• Upvote 1

if they are printing new notes with new features and possibly three languages in the same denominations that exist, isnt that bad for us?

I personally think its great news relative to the alternative(s)... and where we are in the game at this moment...I'd much rather see issue of new notes with current face value, than any lower denoms at the exchange rate given at present, as that would indicate to me a neutral event much like that, that  happened with the Euro,

That they are actually printing new notes with current face value... and adding the mark thingy for people with impaired vision, says they did make some changes... and that we are not likely on the brink of new denoms coming out any day now.... That we are on this ride for a bit longer than perhaps any of us would like... and certainly not a ride that is within an imminent window of dramatic change in terms of new LD notes any time soon.... it would seem?...

• Upvote 3

Personally, I like it that they are printing new notes in the same denominations as do currently exist..... why? Cause I think it buys us more time for a revalue of the currency we presently hold.... I for one don't want the lower denominations to come out before their present currency raises in value, but that's based upon my experience in the EU when the Euro was introduced, which may not apply, though I see no evidence yet that it would not....

Specifically, my 1000 Lira note and my 1 Euro note had the same value.... When I turned in my 1000 Lira note, I didn't get back 1000 Euro, I got back 1 Euro for every 1000 Lira (roughly).... And both notes co-existed for a few years... and both had the same value....

Also from my experience it really screwed up the prices at least in Sardegna.... really hyper inflated things and prices... as many of the vendors didn't really adjust prices into Euro, they simply took off a few zeros from the price tag, which was not at all accurate (relative to what my USD in Lira could buy, versus what my USD in Euros could buy).... I don't think Sardegna has ever recovered from that switch in terms or hyper inflation, and I almost suspect that the reason Iraq is taking so long with this, is to avoid the many mistakes like this that occurred when the Euro was introduced... and the lifting of the zeros went into play.... Whatever else that might mean... I don't know...

Thanks for the post Thug a licious... !!!

Agreed obviously...Grazie once again for your Clarity and Logic, my Friend. Ciao.

• Upvote 2

Thanks DT...I read it as Iraq is coming out with these new an improved notes to replace old worn out notes and to eliminate forged notes. All questionable notes either from wear or origin can now be addressed, This would in my view eliminate issues further down the line when an exchange does take place. This will take care of the counterfeiting and the worn bill issues now as in having to deal with all this and the RV/RI when it does happen....JMHO.... 

• Upvote 1

IF they are reprinting the big notes doesnt this dispell a LOP? why in the heck would they bother printing a new 25k note if they just intended to LOP the zeroes? doesnt make any sense does it?

A good point.  It would appear that they're not going to re-denominate or revalue for the foreseeable future. 

• Upvote 2