Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is the IMF re: a Global Currency Reset? (Christine LaGarde)

Big Newby

I've been like many looking for some/any government entity or political or economic official to discuss publicly anything to do with some type of international global currency reset.  Found it.  The following link shows a half hour interview with Christine LaGarde of the IMF discussing specifically a global currency and global economic reset that she says is necessary.  Everybody needs to hear her thoughts -- not because she can force any type of reset, but because she speaks into the lives of many government officials of many countries who can and will be involved directly in any type of reset.

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/an-insight-an-idea-with-christine-lagarde-heKSl1aiRam4JbkkuGEGeg.html

• Upvote 7

To have a global currency reset, you must have China on board.  That, I believe, will be a daunting task.  A GCR  would affect their lop-sided trade positioning with the US, costing them billions.  Not saying it can't be done, but difficult.

Newby wish I could give you a boatload of pluses instead of the 1 for your work in hunting down, finding and sharing this info...thanks.... and very interesting......and I would agree that the IMF can't force anything as such per se.... however I would submit that they can bring it about nonetheless...

• Upvote 3

Excellent Big Newby.  What are you going to change your name to when you aren't a Newbie any more?  As I suspect you must be well versed in Dinar.  She talked about more of a re-set as in economic reform but I didn't hear anything about currency.  And she said her number 2 idea was already playing out.  All I'm getting at is that I don't believe it will be a literal overnight change of curriencies of the world. I can't even comprehend that happening let alone with all the people that would be involved for it to be kept a secret. I know others disagree and would only like to know why and some of the how. Not looking to force my view on you and would like the same in return.  Looking for information on a different perspective.  But the interview was pretty good, I thought.