Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 04/07/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

GM crisis : Snowglobe reported judge holds off on order to take millions of GM cars off the road until ignitions fixed.  GM dealers to begin repairs on faulty ignition switches in Chevy Cobalts and other models today.

Missing plane : Zulumon heard US Navy equipment picked up signals consistent with aircraft black boxes.  Officials says it may take days to confirm whether signals are from MH370 but head of search calls the development “very encouraging”.

Ukraine crisis : Umbertino reported Pro-Russian separatists seize government building in Donetsk, in eastern Ukraine and proclaiming region independent republic.  Ukraine accusing Russia of formenting unrest as pretext for sending troops across the border.  Eastern Ukraine region has seen spike in secessionist sentiment.  In the meantime, Russia stocks falling sharply after unrest in eastern Ukraine.

The bull slipped another 166 points on the slippery slope as traders tracking 10 year yield closely, gold slips, oil dips as Lybia restart boosts oil supply as momentum stocks remain a critical focus for investors after they got hit hard last week.   Major financial stocks slide down once again following Friday sell off.  Qualcomm gives details on future high-end smart phone chip, faster download speed, 64 bit technology, the stock down a bit today.  Captl1 is happy Proctor and Gamble increases  dividend by 7%.  Chess wants to remind you that Microsoft is not doing anymore updates on Windows XP so if you haven’t upgraded your Windows XP, you might be vulnerable to hackers.   Biotech stocks have been down by 17%.  Lady Grace’s daddy can’t believe there will be 14 IPOs pricing this week, amongst them will be La Quinta Holdings and Ally Financial which will be the largest IPO of this year.  Neopolitan heard small cap cloud based marketing & PR software firm Vocus being bought by PE firm GTCR for $446m.  Vocus hiked 47% trading today.  Mallinckrodt buying Questcor Pharma for about $5.6B cash and stocks which will give Mallinckordt access to Questcor’s multiple sclerosis drug, Acthar Gel.  Pfizer and Lilly both report positive results in early-stage trials of breast cancer drugs. Genx4me is tipped to watch Pandora, Yelp and Linkedin.  The Machine is wondering why gold keep yo-yoing and closed down again to $1297, silver $19.85.

Wisky291 heard NY Bank regulator seeks info from Credit Suisse probing whether bank lied about tax shelters.  Strolld2 is surprised to find out the top overall quality airlines are : Virgin America, Jetblue, Hawaiian Airlines, Delta and Alaska airlines.  The bottom overall quality airlines are : Frontier, United, ExpressJet, SkyWest and American Eagle.   

Puckster_guy is sad to hear that Mickey Rooney died Sunday at the age of 93.  Rooney’s career spanned more than 80 years, from silent films to movies, TV and broadway.

From dinar land : Vietnam1969 together with Stealthwarrior have their hands full with some explosions created by aliens and some people who are stirring strife in the campaign trails.  Sandfly continues to patrol the air of Baghdad.  Snowglobe just realized on Wednesday, April 9th will mark 11th anniversary when American troops occupied the center of Baghdad to oust Saddam is crazy.  Thriver heard more than 50,000 have been awarded loans for housing since 2005, even though the budget has not passed yet, banks were able to fulfill their promise to the applicants.  Boosterbglee reported banks have been able to pay pension to Iraqi people based on their employment status.  Finally, the hardwork pays off for lawrenceofdinaria as the electricity and power lines have been repaired and people are happy, they don’t need to be in the dark anymore.  Calkid11 saw more than six cargo ships dock onto the port of Basra bringing supplies of sugar and flour and more are coming with building supplies and of course, we can’t forget the women who like to shop some nice imported goods. Saint is excited to learn that US will be lifting its protection of Iraqi funds held in the US on May 22nd,  which CBI will be responsible fully of these funds.  There are some debate on the pros and cons of the fund release to Iraq as some are afraid that the creditors will sue for payments.  This is the time Iraq will shine and show the world they are capable in taking care of themselves. CBI has created some fancy procedures and hired the best international lawyers to protect the funds from creditors.  Iraq is also voicing its tireless work to create more industrial and agricultural sectors to offset the petrodollar income from 92% to 70% in the next few years.

From rumor land : Tim724 convinces that international banks will not open their branches in Iraq if they don’t think Iraq has taken a quantum leap in their financial arena.  Pepperoni thinks 2nd half 2014 will be exciting, added the Kurds wants to make sure they get 17% of what promised to them by GOI from the budget.   another site thinks Maliki will remain after the elections and the election seems to be on time on April 30th.  Okie oilman says according to his source, GCR starts today and will be announced on MSNBC.  TNT Tony says everything is done, just a matter of timing between now and 14th. WMAwhite hears that one of finance committee states IQD is not truly valued at the currency rate and CBI needs to move forward and put the rate where it belongs.  Millionday says budget is not listed as law but instead as legislation.  Poppy3 sees the headline that says Iraq is now eligible to enter WTO and they have met the requirements.  Now all they need is the RV.

The spin stops here :) send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next… Good night everyone :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 8

Thanks Nadita for the great update..... (going off to check the sales prices of metals on open market)..... Thanks for heads up :D

Rayzur,

Good to see you.. wondering where you have been, hope life is treating you well :)

HA! I'm really digging this spin zone.  O'Reilly may change his catch phrase if he see this.  Seriously though, much good stuff to read up on and straight to the point.  Saint, glad you made it through Nadita's cyclone. :peace:

Best wishes all!

crossfire

Edited by caughtinthecrossfire

OK, so no new software for XP from Microsoft - don't care.  No future support - don't care.  Exposed? Don't think so - that's what Norton 360 is for!

Bunch of hype to make us spend money on newer Windows.  Give me a huge discount on the new version and I'll consider it.

Peace and Prosperity

OK, so no new software for XP from Microsoft - don't care.  No future support - don't care.  Exposed? Don't think so - that's  what Norton 360 is for!

Bunch of hype to make us spend money on newer Windows.  Give me a huge discount on the new version and I'll consider it.

Peace and Prosperity

I got some ordered through work for use on my home computer (so not for work stuff )....... cost me £6.50 ($10.46) for MS office professional & Windows 8 Pro upgrade ........... just goes to show big corporations that make billions every year in profits pay next to nothing while if I was to buy that myself in a shop it would have cost me  £338 ( $545).

• Upvote 1