Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conditions That Could Negate Any Possibility Of A High Value RV

Conditions That Could Negate Any Possibility Of A High Value RV

After having studied this RV from every possible angle over the past several years, the one thing that has become certain is that either we are all being purposely kept in the dark or that everyone who is supposed to be running this show or these people are simply inept and have no clue as to what they are doing.

I, like many, wait and check almost daily for signs of life on this Camel-Wipe, but so many deadlines have come and gone for every reason under the sun for an RV to occur that it’s not funny. It has gotten to the point where I am starting to look (again) at the dark side of this coin, which is:

What If We Never Get An RV Of Any Real Value Due To Circumstances Beyond Our Control?

Here’s the thing that has me most perturbed about this whole RV scenario. While we sit and wait year after year for these so-called “leaders” to quit with the excuses and get it together, new energy technology is continuing to be developed and IS making its way into the mainstream.

Since the value of the IQD is based (mostly) on the price of oil, what would happen to the currency value if the demand for oil were to drop suddenly due to a lack of demand?

Every time I see a new energy breakthrough, I stand up and cheer because I know it’s for the good of the people and the environment. However, deep down I know that this kind of technology will eventually curb the demand (and price) for oil and oil based products. The longer TPTB wait to get this RV completed, the more likely we are to be looking at a lower value. If this drags out another 10 years, we as a global community may not even need Iraqi oil, so how will they become the strongest currency in the world as they claim?

Here are just a few things I see coming down the pike that could make an RV, based on oil prices, a mute point:

New invention 'harvests' electricity from background radiation and could be used to beam power to remote locations or recharge phones wirelessly:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2493931/New-device-harvests-electricity-background-radiation-like-Wi-Fi.html

Device captures microwaves and converts them into electricity

Future versions could harvest satellite, sound or Wi-Fi signals

Technology could be used to recharge phones without cables or beam electricity to mountaintops

[Over-unity] Quantum Energy Generator: QEG Processed Core Arrives in Taiwan:

http://i-uv.com/quantum-energy-generator-qeg-processed-core-arrives-in-taiwan/

REALITY: 300 mpg from a normal production car - the Volkswagen XL1:

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/slapintheface.html

US Navy 'game-changer'. Converting seawater into fuel:

http://news.yahoo.com/us-navy-game-changer-converting-seawater-fuel-150544958.html

I completely understand all of the necessity of new global currency changes, GCR’s, SDR’s and currency value based on each country’s assets rather than fiat, but what happens when one of those main value components is rendered semi-worthless?

Guess I’m just getting the DT’s waiting for this RV to actually happen…  How do you all feel about it?

• Upvote 2

The circumstance beyond your control is 80 trillion dinars out there.  Everyone needs to stop buying them and then iraq might stop printing them.  The number now is quite impossible to sustain any legitimate revalue.  Their only recourse is to redenominate.  And then possibly kick in a small revalue up to a buck US.  Speculators will just about break even in that scenario.  It could be far worse.

• Upvote 3

good points there - good post

don't forget the magnetic engines

Don't forget, renewables and new energies are constantly stuffed and kept from the market

oil has other uses besides engines - pharma, chemicals, paints, clothes, plastics, petro-chem, dyes, lubricants...etc etc.

But all this doesn't preclude (look it up Deep Dive) a RD

They prob will RD and we'll break even

LOL

A revalue to $1.00 (or even ten cents) is far better than breaking even, ewingm! Do the math.

IMVHO  a RV in terms of cents is better ( for us investors) than a full dollar ( or more) RV as that would easily imply a LOP. Again JMVHO ( gut feeling totally non-expert one)..

Edited by umbertino

I'm not sure what sandfly is referring to with a billion out.  There are close to 80 trillion dinars.  They all have the same value.  1170 to a dollar.  All of them.  They can't just RV foreign holders of dinar,  people.  They must ALL be RVed or RDed.  All of them.  That's the math that is holding anything back.  Its not HCL, or ERBIL or elections.  Its 80 TRILLION dinars.  And still printing and selling more as we speak.

• Upvote 1

Ewingm

You should not talk of things u obviously dont understand. U need to go and reaearch money supplies and all about m1 m2 etc. Anyone who understands how that works laughs when they read your post, i never make posts but just hought i would help ya out a little bit so u can study so u dont keep saying 80 trillion lol u are right on that part though but that 80 ia all m's added together and the higher that number the more value a cufrency has! LaSt report is iraq has 4 billion out and says they will get to a billion people say its down to a billion but i havent seen that recorded as of yet.last fact go look when the last time iraq had 1 billion notes coinage etc out they were at a 3+ rate on there currency!! just stating educated facts here!

Oh geese here we go again with that 80trillion thing lol u are right 80 trillion is the total report of all ms in the money supply m0 and m1 are narrow money and narow money is coins notes etc. Last reported m0 and m1 was 4 billion. The total monet supply is gonna keep going up because the reserve number of 80 trillion is gonna xontinue rising like it has and the m0 and m1 will still decrese at the same time heres a fact the last time iraq was at 1billion m0 m1 theee rate was 3+ people need to study what they are talking about before writing a response and spreasing alse info.