Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Banker DOA: Murdered In Broad Daylight

RVWITHME

This is getting serious. The narritave is a disgruntled customer, but seems fishy under the circumstances.
What is it that "they" don't want us to know about?

CEO Of Liechtenstein Bank Frick Murdered In Broad Daylight

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-07/ceo-liechtenstein-bank-frick-murdered

Over the weekend the world was gripped by the drama surrounding the mysterious murder-homicide of the former CEO of Dutch bank ABN Amro and members of his family, and whether there is more foul play than meets the eye. However, that is nothing compared to what just happened in the tiny, and all too quiet Principality of Lichtenstein, where moments ago the CEO of local financial institution Bank Frick & Co. AG, Juergen Frick, was shot dead in the underground garage of the bank located in the city of Balzers.

Edited by RVWITHME

agreed....now most know I am a conspiracy theorist...at least I believe that most of the truth is being held from us. I just wonder what these bankers knew that we do not......

Would be really interesting... or depressing  to know those answers SG...... And the bigger question for me... before that one, would be which side of the conspiracy is eliminating these bankers?.... Are we sure its a continued effort to cover something up... (granted, probably much more likely)..... or.... is it an effort to assure that something won't come to fruition.... And then I want to know what they know....  :D  :D 

And PS how cool is that your mortgage is paid off?!?! That's some kind of award right there for sure :D ..

And PS how cool is that your mortgage is paid off?!?! That's some kind of award right there for sure  :D ..

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/175617-another-banker-doa-murdered-in-broad-daylight/#ixzz2yIwU6T4c

Thanks so much....we definatly live way under our means, both cars are older but paid off....but good quality vehicles....we save up then make any big purchase. We use credit cards, but for the points...they are paid off every two weeks....you would be amazed what this does for your credit score!!! 

We have had our down side...when we lost the Restaurant we had a huge debt to the landlord....we since have solved that and have gone cash ever since. But living way below our means is how we did it. My paycheck goes directly into savings and we live on his business income...which varies but it forces you to be frugal....but by golly I am not giving up my chi teas from starbucks!!!!!  

• Upvote 3

but by golly I am not giving up my chi teas from starbucks!!!!!  

Omg!!!!! My favorite!!! Thankfully, I'm so ADHD I forget to buy them or I'd be broke.Though I did live at the Starbucks in Toyko :lol: ... Have you ever tried Oregon Chai in the purple and yellow box?

That is so frickin cool you've paid everything off... I think you should get the DV award for setting such a good example... Hummm what would that icon look like.... should probably involve a kitty of some sort... :D ?