Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce - OK Here Is The Skinny ...

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Possum And Texas1 Are In A Drunken Neck And Neck Staggering Footrace To Randy's Post RV Party In Nearby Austin !

Randy Koonce Update.....How are you makin it. 

I am adding a date to archive..Saturday, April 5, 2014

I have again waited a little while before I send out a note..

I know everyone wants me to have a call but these notes do the trick too......

Ok. the pressure is on for Maliki he is just about to bounce off the walls to get this out and the IMF has drug their feet and making Maliki sign off on things Like HCL and Budget, and etc.... 

I am going to state every thing is done that has to be done for the RV to take place so no one has to ask the question does Iraq need this to RV..... Answer is NO... They are Ready...

Every Day is a Hot day until the election..... 

I want everyone to know that this can go off on any day of the week, I like Sundays and Thursdays but that means nothing the window is as open as I have ever seen this thing be...... 

You ask why can't I give a specific date..... the reason is I do not control the RV "i wish I did would save me many a phone call.."

Ok here is the Skinny....... I cannot give you intel because it is very sensitive at the time ......

I can say the CBI is ready Maliki is ready and the IMF is getting ready so when the stars align like they are now the window is open wide........ and do not worry about what ifs just wait until it happens and then go to a bank and cash in if you have more than 1 million in dinar you can negotiate the cbi rate and no fees.

The thing with groups pick people you know do not fall for the 800# and private stuff the rate will be the rate and you will not be able to get more than what the bank pays..... the last rate that was given to us is between 2 and 3 dollars. 

The Banks all and I mean All banks will participate in the exchange, that deal in foreign currency. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT whether or not you will be able to cash in Take your time and Breathe..... if you want cash a little then go back do some more.....

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL BE DONE BY THE MIDDLE OF APRIL...... if for some reason we are not I will get the reason..... but for now all parties are aligning very well.

So tonight to the middle of April is extremely important to us in this investment.....

Continue to check the cbi website for the rate change...... if they do it in the mornings Iraq time that is around 12 midnight to 2 in the morning..... those have been good window following when the bank updates its screens.

RELAX and be smart about your money it is a currency very hard to track... so do not give it to anyone other than a bank or dealer on exchange and get your money back at the same time if you have to wait go somewhere else..... DO NOT LET IT OUT OF YOUR SITE UNTIL YOU GET MONEY IN RETURN..... PLEASE BE SMART ABOUT IT...

I have started making plans for the Austin event so if you want to go just send me email.... i will setup a web page to register.... if we get past the next 4 days and no RV I will do a call.......

Check CBI.IQ

Breathe,,,

Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI

Do not let your emotions get to you.

Randy Koonce
:rulez:
Edited by Markinsa
Removed Email Address
  • Upvote 5

"As the most interesting man in the world......I will say this..........since 2004 when I first purchased IQD (for just over $450 per million) I have been watching the gurus closely...........and................I am very encouraged when Randy Koonce predicts mid April for the RV!!  In fact, tomorrow morning I am calling the Bentley dealership and tell them to get ready with that little black convertible I have been looking at!!

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 3

"As the most interesting man in the world......I will say this..........since 2004 when I first purchased IQD (for just over $450 per million) I have been watching the gurus closely...........and................I am very encouraged when Randy Koonce predicts mid April for the RV!!  In fact, tomorrow morning I am calling the Bentley dealership and tell them to get ready with that little black convertible I have been looking at!!

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

Sorry I already did...mine will be here this week!!!! Yours will be months coming...but heck so is the RV!!!!

• Upvote 3

I  started to get excited until  I remembered that NOTHING happens before, during or after Ramadan !

HAHA I remember through the years I've seen "They want to get this done before Ramadan!" and then a depressing "We have to wait til after Ramadan."

• Upvote 1

If you can't cash out your dinars right now at virtually every financial institute in this country, what makes you think that if Iraq says their dinar is now worth $3 US, that every bank will now shovel out millions of dollars for your dinar.  Just asking.    I know someone here has an answer to that dilemma. 

• Upvote 1

Everyone is waiting for Iraqs official credit rating

I know you do t think that's counts for anything

But what do you think would happen to the dollar if the credit rating dropped from AAA to c

C credit rating for the USA

Iraq has no official credit rating now

Soon they will

Once Iraq has its official credit rating the dinar will be accepted or it won't

The bis is also waiting for that rating as we all are

C'mon folks!

The CBI contracted TODAY, SUNDAY, APRIL 6th with 15 International banks to BUY dinars at 1166 dinars to the dollar for a TOTAL of MORE than $150-MILLION DOLLARS, USD spent on trash-value Dinars!

As long as these auctions go on, all the garbage you read from GURUUNitics is nothing but THAT!  GARBAGE!

Despite ALL they've HYPED about the RV supposedly having happened now more than 200 times, despite all the garbage that the dinar is being exchanged for "International Rates" in all the Middle Eastern countries. . .IT JUST AIN'T SO!

All the HYPE about dates that MEAN NOTHING just causes gastric disappointment.

It is SIMPLE. Save all the wasted emotions and eliminate the LIES out of your reading every day. Just look ONE time first at the Iraqi Currency Auction report on the OFFICIAL Iraq Central Bank website Sunday thru Thursday (except Iraqi holidays). If they reflect that the Iraqi Central Bank was PURCHASING dinars from MULTIPLE International banks at 1166 dinars to the US Dollar, you can SAVE YOURSELF the time of reading that day's GARBAGE and LIES about how it is about to RV.

If the Auction Report shows NO AUCTION for that day, then GO AHEAD and read what more insanity the GURUUNITICS have posted that day on their daily garbage posts. 

• Upvote 1