Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 04/04/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

There are a lot to report here, so let’s start with :)

Chile earthquake : Pattyangel reported strong aftershocks continue following Tuesday night’s powerful earthquake off Chile’s northern coast.  One aftershock was 6.1 magnitude.

Missing plane : Zulumon reported underwater search begins for MH370 as crews hoping to detect pings from plane’s two data recorders as time is running out on battery life of so-called black boxes, which may have just a few more days.  Officials said search area in Indian Ocean is essentially just a best guess, in other words.. no one knows where the plan goes in the never never land. 

Ukraine crisis : Umbertino reported Ukrainian servicemen have left Crimea.  It is said 8,000 military men have stayed and applied for permission to serve in the Russian army. EU Foreign Ministers kick off two day meeting in Athens to discuss aid to Ukraine’s government, Russian troops on Ukraine border are key issues.

Market alert : Calkid11 can’t believe stocks slump and Nasdaq sell off making it be the worse day since June 2012.  The losses continue to accelerate as Nasdaq tumbles as much as 2.7% after rising 0.7% this morning.  It loses week’s gains and falls to a 2 month low.  Boosterbglee sees opportunities as biotech stocks are down more than 4%, large cap tech such as MSFT, AMZN, GOOG, AAPL, FB are pulling back.  S&P500 tech sector having worst day since November 2012.  Russell 2000 also down 2.5%.  Dow and S&P500 hit record intraday highs before retreating.  Dow poised for 3rd straight week of gains.  The last time DOW rose 3 weeks in a row was in November 2013.  The Machine is doing the Irish dance as gold climbed and closed at $1303.

The bull slipped 159 points on slippery slope today.  Captl1 is smiling as Potbelly is upgraded to outperform from market perform at William Blair. Halozyme temporarily halts study of pancreatic cancer drug on suggestion of safety committee, the stock fell 24%. Citigroup executive Gene McQuade has reversed retirement plans which will lead Citi’s efforts to get Fed approval for increasing stock buybacks and dividends.   DOJ trying to determine if HFT violates insider trading laws.  Exxon to disclose fracking risks.  In the meantime, Lady Grace's daddy hears Furman says we are on an economic path that will reduce wage inequality.  Strolld2 wonders why it takes Millercoors this time to uncovered a multi year embezzling scheme as two former employees allegedly embezzled several million dollars.  Jaylay is enjoying Disney’s Frozen soundtrack which made it to Billboard;s top album.   Snowglobe is sad as David Latterman is saying good night as he plans to retire in 2015 when his contract with CBS expires.  Latterman made the announcement during Thursday’s “Late Show” taping.

From dinar land :Vietnam1969 doesn’t have a choice but letting sandfly to fire Tbomb on alien’s camps and their vehicles.  In the meantime, stealthwarrior having his hands full with some explosions in the street killing a few civilians and soldiers.  Texas1 heard the preachers urging the officials who are campaigning not to forget the Iraqi people and to fulfill their promises.  They  also reminded the officials to eliminate the aliens from their border so Iraq can blossom the way it supposed to be.  Bumper64 reported KRG is urging GOI to resolve their differences in a civilized fashion and that Iraqi people should not be held hostage when it comes to voting for the budget and other matters.  Saint wonders where the money comes from for Iraqi government to compensate the people who have lost their homes in Anbar province due to alien’s attack.  It is also announced that pension payments will be retroactive and interest will be added starting on April 1st.  In the meantime, lawrenceofdinaria is busy working 24/7 to repair the electric down lines and facilities after aliens whipped their tails and knocking down some powerlines and generators.  Thriver accompanied UK delegations to meet with GOI and KRG for special investment forum in Iraq.  The delegation added they are working hard to secure contracts from Iraq as their have rich mutual history.  Chess reported Iraqi Finance Committee and experts said that Iraq has enough reserves plus their economy growth to support the revaluation of the currency in the very near future.

From rumor land : Poppy3 thinks HCL will be announced together with RV and to pay close attention to April 9th through 15th.  Shredd says Iraq will not build so many banks if they don’t anticipate cash flow perspective and growth.  Tim724 confirms Iraq has doubled it’s gold reserves at CBI three times what it was like in 2012.  TNT Tony still looking at this weekend for the RV.  Bluwolf thinks we are very close just waiting for the US to give final signal to exchange.  Pepperoni believes International banks are in Iraq to make money.  DC believes IMF and UST are ready and things are looking good for the next few days. Randy Koonce says all parties are ready and lining up and believes it will happen in the middle of April.

Genx4me reported AP photographer was killed and the reported was wounded in Afghanistan.  Afghan policeman walked up to their car, yelled “God is great” opened fire with his AK-47.  Our prayers are going for the families. May God grant them peace and cover them with His grace. 

The spin stops here  :)  send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next… Good night everyone  :)

Sorry for reporting NF late this week.. between work, meeting, running kids around, house and pets plus still can't shake the bug I caught a month ago.. just a bit tough for on time news this week.. Hopefully next week.. will come back to regular schedule :)

Have a great weekend :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 9

Potbelly LOL. Great dreidel!!

Capt :)

They have great sandwiches :)

Snow…you have a cool cat sense of humor!!!   :D

Thanks again for the stock tip Nadita!  We will soon be investing in that market!!   :peace:

Boost,

Take notes lol so you don't forget otherwise, you will be reading NF all over again :)

• Upvote 2

Dinar Thug is next...

Enjoy A Well Deserved Nap Nadita ! ;)

But Watch Out For LAW On The Vacuum Cam ! :o

tumblr_n3ex03JaJj1tpg4boo1_400.gif

:D      :D     :D

Congrats On The Reporter Award Babe ! ;)

We All Appreciate The Tremendous Amount Of Effort U Put In 

To Bring Everybody Together Around The Campfire Each Spin !

B)      B)

• Upvote 2

Hey Nadita, great spin! Appreciate it. Get well. You've got way too much do do to be carrying a bug around. We're praying for you!

Thriver,

Thanks for the prayers., appreciate it... :)

Nadita,

It certainly was a busy and exciting week  :)

What do you say about just burning the candle at one end for this next one  ;)

burning_candle_at_both_ends.jpg

Thank you as always, for your devotion to us all  :)

Law,

I don't only burn one side but have been a few sides at the same time lol

Great spin as always Nadita keep them coming.

YOU ROCK

Thanks, Cal  

Thanks for another great spin. Feel better! Take it easy and get well!

:praying: for you!

Gen,

I will... I just have this lingering cough that doesn't want to go away, it's getting better though.  I might be allergic to hemp seeds 

Nadita,

Google fulvic acid....akin to Dr. Good's snake oil....but, it is good stuff. :shrug:

Chess,

Speaking of snake oil lol  I know it.. I use some lol

Thanks, Nadita. I enjoy reading your files pretty cool. :twothumbs:

Wisky,

You are welcome.. come back more often :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 2

Nadita,

Hey just dropping back through here and noticed a REPORTER AWARD under your avatar  :twothumbs:

WELL DONE, WELL DESERVED AND CONGRATULATIONS!!! :bow:  :bow:  :bow: 

clapping-gif12.gif

Law,

Huh,... one of my followers . .. just can't get away from Nadita File.. thanks for noticing it.. I was wondering what I got from Adam and team..

• Upvote 2