Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE Death Threat DRAMA On The Sedona Connection

PA10

2 hours? that's a long potty break..........what the hell were you doing in there?

gross

Shhhhhhhh... Don't tell anyone...Trying to sleep . Right now it's 6:37 AM here....Smile.

Ran out of pluses, Craigatino... Will compensate   real soon.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Shoot.. I go away for 2 hrs and this huge  news occurs... Never a dull moment  for real......

Did you find "Wife in the Know"?  Some big burly guy with a hairy back said you were looking for her.  I didn't catch his name but he looked like a real Thugster.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I heard that...
I didn't hear the entire call, but I DID notice at the end they were plugging a preferred prosperity package group of some sort.

That's when I got mad and started yelling at no one, HAHA.

Did anyone hear about who got paid like the opening print said on Recaps before the post was deleted?
I missed that part.

People, DO NOT give to the private "prosperity packages."

You have to give VERY personal information (the excuse tonight was background check)
and send away your dinar to WHO KNOWS WHERE, with the promise of funds being wired to your account.

Yeah? When? WE ALL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE DATE.

Nothing winds people up more than not being in control of their investments.
This tactic feeds on people's desperation and ignorance.

I'll take my chances with my dinar in my own hands, thank you.

• Upvote 3

Okie is full of himself. No one in their right mind would waste one cent for a bullet to shoot him. It would be a total waste of a good rope to hang him. Stuck with a delema

But their are plenty of us the wouldn't mind scuffing our boots with his head.

• Upvote 3

Yeah I heard that...

I didn't hear the entire call, but I DID notice at the end they were plugging a preferred prosperity package group of some sort.

That's when I got mad and started yelling at no one, HAHA.

Did anyone hear about who got paid like the opening print said on Recaps before the post was deleted?

I missed that part.

People, DO NOT give to the private "prosperity packages."

You have to give VERY personal information (the excuse tonight was background check)

and send away your dinar to WHO KNOWS WHERE, with the promise of funds being wired to your account.

Yeah? When? WE ALL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE DATE.

Nothing winds people up more than not being in control of their investments.

This tactic feeds on people's desperation and ignorance.

I'll take my chances with my dinar in my own hands, thank you.

The other guest on the show, who only confirmed some things and did not talk very much, was reportedly from the treasury dept.  He said they were about 48 hours from completing the exchanges for those in private placement groups.  Their rate was not disclosed, except to say that it was over 6.  The public exchanges are supposed to begin next week with an exchange rate of 3.71.  Taxes are to be at short and long term capital gains levels.  Not sure if I missed anything else.  At 2am, Dave Schmidt posted an update that last night's program was taken off the site due to multiple threats.  I don't know to whom the threats were directed. 

ALL ABOARD THE CRAZY TRAIN!

For those of you who missed it, this had to be the biggest Crazy Train Ride deal I've seen in Dinarland to date, the alleged Okie death threat episode can be recapped as follows:

An 11th hour teaser announcement in advance of the weekly Sedona Connection radio show is posted on Recaps stating that Okie is to be a special invited guest along with others who have "cashed out" Dinar. The message was deleted after maybe 20 mins. 'by request'. Announcement states that Okie and PIF/Mark Meersman will be on the show and that they have "cashed out". "This is Real Folks" (paraphrasing Dave Scmhidt's message).

The Sedona Connection Show began at the scheduled time however, Okie ends up being no show due to an alleged "death threat" made against him. Mark Meersman (AKA PIF) ends up being the other special invitee who has "cashed out". PIF proceeds to present the Private Placement Program he is involved in. Due to Okie's no show he has his cohort 'G-man' fill in who is allegedly a UST sanctioned Private Placement Program  "Facilitator" Agent whose job it is to collect participant personal documentation and forward to the NSA. G-man has a distinct Aussy/New Zealander accent by the way! The whole show is very edgy and dramatic, too much info to mention. Bottom line is Mark Meersman/PIF (Pay It Forward) offers his email address out to anyone wishing to take advantage of the PP "higher" rate which is allegedly coming to a conclusion within 24 to 48 hours or so.

During the show, someone posts a warning on the TNT Forum lambasting PIF's PP deal which in turn gets posted on the Exogen blog. TNT Tony is well documented as being staunchly opposed to so-called groups of any kind with one possible exception being the 'Admiral's Group'.

Here's an excerpt from the TNT Forum rant:

"THE DEAL AS PRESENTED TO TONY INVOLVED SUPPOSED UST SANCTION, A LAWYER (LAWYER IN FACT- AIF), A PAYMASTER AND A RATE BETWEEN 6 AND 7 DOLLARS. TONY SAID NO THANKS, ESPECIALLY WITH A PAYMASTER AND SUCH A LOW RATE (????? Really? I'll freaking take it!) AND TONY DOES NOT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH ANY GROUP, OR ENDORSE ANY GROUP, PERIOD. STILL, THIS INDIVIDUAL TEXT MESSAGES HIM CONSTANTLY (Mark Meersman) TRYING TO CONVINCE HIM. NOT ONLY THAT, THEY ARE ASKING FOLKS TO SEND OVER ALL KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, POWER OF ATTORNEY, THUMB PRINT, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER ETC! (ALL TRUE) NO WAY! RED FLAG - NOT GOING TO HAPPEN."

"THEN WE HAVE THE BS PUT OUT ABOUT OKIE BEING ON THIS SEDONA CALL. WE JUST TALKED WITH OKIE, HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT! WE TALK WITH OKIE ALL THE TIME, HE IS A FRIEND OF TNT, AND HAS NOT EXCHANGED AND IS NOT GOING TO BE ON ANY CALL. THAT WAS IMHO, JUST A PLOY TO GIVE THE CALL CREDIBILITY AND ATTRACT MORE LISTENERS TO COME AND HEAR THE CON JOB FROM THESE PEOPLE!

THEN WOULDN'T YOU KNOW, OKIE DIDN'T APPEAR ON THE SHOW, SO THEY HAD TO MAKE SOMETHING UP QUICK, OH YEA "HIS LIFE WAS THREATENED!"  NO IT WAS NOT!! THAT IS A TOTAL LIE."

Now lets move on to today's action:

Dave Schmidt follow-up announcement regarding deletion of the recording of the 'the Okie now show Show':

(Dave's full message truncated for brevity)

Tonight's Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland, Here's My Statement

I had invited a special guest to be on the program tonight, Okie, who is posted on a regular basis on the dinar blogs. I talked with him after the program and he is going to make his own statement to be posted on the blogs sites. But what I stated is true, he was going to come on the air but his life was threatened. I will let his statement stand for itself.

For legal purposes I had to remove tonight's' radio program from the air. I stand by all statements made about the authenticity of who was on the air and what they represent. PIF and others are for real and the RV is about to be released. I wish I could say more, but for legal and confidential reasons I cannot.

The people I ta
lked with have been cashed out and others are currently being processed. The representative I had on the program is for real and he has been processing private transactions for months. Some are attacking the truth of those statements. In the near future the truth will come out regarding those who want to attack. Those who choose to trust will benefit from the higher rate.

Thanks for understanding.......Dave!!!

I wait breathlessly for Okie's response!

By the way, I responded to Meersman's email ( and did receive the processing documents in short order including the much discussed 'NDA' - ooooooooooooohhh.

All Aboard The Crazy Train............. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0N-l0tCHhM&feature=kp

• Upvote 2

ALL ABOARD THE CRAZY TRAIN!

For those of you who missed it, this had to be the biggest Crazy Train Ride deal I've seen in Dinarland to date, the alleged Okie death threat episode can be recapped as follows:

An 11th hour teaser announcement in advance of the weekly Sedona Connection radio show is posted on Recaps stating that Okie is to be a special invited guest along with others who have "cashed out" Dinar. The message was deleted after maybe 20 mins. 'by request'. Announcement states that Okie and PIF/Mark Meersman will be on the show and that they have "cashed out". "This is Real Folks" (paraphrasing Dave Scmhidt's message).

The Sedona Connection Show began at the scheduled time however, Okie ends up being no show due to an alleged "death threat" made against him. Mark Meersman (AKA PIF) ends up being the other special invitee who has "cashed out". PIF proceeds to present the Private Placement Program he is involved in. Due to Okie's no show he has his cohort 'G-man' fill in who is allegedly a UST sanctioned Private Placement Program  "Facilitator" Agent whose job it is to collect participant personal documentation and forward to the NSA. G-man has a distinct Aussy/New Zealander accent by the way! The whole show is very edgy and dramatic, too much info to mention. Bottom line is Mark Meersman/PIF (Pay It Forward) offers his email address out to anyone wishing to take advantage of the PP "higher" rate which is allegedly coming to a conclusion within 24 to 48 hours or so.

During the show, someone posts a warning on the TNT Forum lambasting PIF's PP deal which in turn gets posted on the Exogen blog. TNT Tony is well documented as being staunchly opposed to so-called groups of any kind with one possible exception being the 'Admiral's Group'.

Here's an excerpt from the TNT Forum rant:

"THE DEAL AS PRESENTED TO TONY INVOLVED SUPPOSED UST SANCTION, A LAWYER (LAWYER IN FACT- AIF), A PAYMASTER AND A RATE BETWEEN 6 AND 7 DOLLARS. TONY SAID NO THANKS, ESPECIALLY WITH A PAYMASTER AND SUCH A LOW RATE (????? Really? I'll freaking take it!) AND TONY DOES NOT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH ANY GROUP, OR ENDORSE ANY GROUP, PERIOD. STILL, THIS INDIVIDUAL TEXT MESSAGES HIM CONSTANTLY (Mark Meersman) TRYING TO CONVINCE HIM. NOT ONLY THAT, THEY ARE ASKING FOLKS TO SEND OVER ALL KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, POWER OF ATTORNEY, THUMB PRINT, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER ETC! (ALL TRUE) NO WAY! RED FLAG - NOT GOING TO HAPPEN."

"THEN WE HAVE THE BS PUT OUT ABOUT OKIE BEING ON THIS SEDONA CALL. WE JUST TALKED WITH OKIE, HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT! WE TALK WITH OKIE ALL THE TIME, HE IS A FRIEND OF TNT, AND HAS NOT EXCHANGED AND IS NOT GOING TO BE ON ANY CALL. THAT WAS IMHO, JUST A PLOY TO GIVE THE CALL CREDIBILITY AND ATTRACT MORE LISTENERS TO COME AND HEAR THE CON JOB FROM THESE PEOPLE!

THEN WOULDN'T YOU KNOW, OKIE DIDN'T APPEAR ON THE SHOW, SO THEY HAD TO MAKE SOMETHING UP QUICK, OH YEA "HIS LIFE WAS THREATENED!"  NO IT WAS NOT!! THAT IS A TOTAL LIE."

Now lets move on to today's action:

Dave Schmidt follow-up announcement regarding deletion of the recording of the 'the Okie now show Show':

(Dave's full message truncated for brevity)

Tonight's Radio Program Created a Firestorm in Dinarland, Here's My Statement

I had invited a special guest to be on the program tonight, Okie, who is posted on a regular basis on the dinar blogs. I talked with him after the program and he is going to make his own statement to be posted on the blogs sites. But what I stated is true, he was going to come on the air but his life was threatened. I will let his statement stand for itself.

For legal purposes I had to remove tonight's' radio program from the air. I stand by all statements made about the authenticity of who was on the air and what they represent. PIF and others are for real and the RV is about to be released. I wish I could say more, but for legal and confidential reasons I cannot.

The people I talked with have been cashed out and others are currently being processed. The representative I had on the program is for real and he has been processing private transactions for months. Some are attacking the truth of those statements. In the near future the truth will come out regarding those who want to attack. Those who choose to trust will benefit from the higher rate.

Thanks for understanding.......Dave!!!

I wait breathlessly for Okie's response!

By the way, I responded to Meersman's email ( and did receive the processing documents in short order including the much discussed 'NDA' - ooooooooooooohhh.

All Aboard The Crazy Train............. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0N-l0tCHhM&feature=kp

Hmmm..... I responded to the email, too, but have not heard a peep back....  :shrug:

No worries I gave myself one on your behalf........I love this site

You Da Man!

Did you find "Wife in the Know"?  Some big burly guy with a hairy back said you were looking for her.  I didn't catch his name but he looked like a real Thugster.

lol... No,DWitte...Didn't find her yet.......I'll keep trying.

Here's the link to Docs in question: https://www.copy.com/s/1TRc3I0toXvn/UST%20DOCS

1. Attorney In Fact (AIF) Agreement (Power of Attorney)
  2. CIS Form (Currency Owner Information)
  3. NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement
  4. Pay It Forward Overview Doc.
  5. W9 Form

I'm listing the link for the curious only and don't recommend submitting your personal information to ANYONE you do not know or have not fully vetted as legitimate in advance!

• Upvote 2

WebRep

currentVote

noRating
noWeight

What a load of Bull$h-t ! I truely hope there isnt anybody stupid enough to believe this. I really cant believe I even read it. I guess one day we will all know why all the Bull$h-t surrounding this deal. :moon-from-car:

I wasn't paying attention to what you said. I was trying to figure out what was wrong with the drivers butt crack until I realized it was a smiley face.  Bullsh*t abounds where ever there are people.

• Upvote 1