Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

new dinars

ronnie s

There are no pics of the new dinars because they're not out.

We're still on Series 2003.

What you see on the CBI website is what is current.

When new denominations / bills are released, everyone will know at once and know what will happen to the notes we now hold.

Don't let anyone get you overexcited about ANY news about new denoms, because nothing is real til it's on the CBI site.

If someone says they have pics, have them show FRONT AND BACK in nice big resolution.

Several times someone tried to pull one over, showing only ONE SIDE of the notes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There will be no new bills required if an RV occurs.  Everyone's current 2003 series will just be worth more in U.S. dollars.  If they RD, which is a more likely scenario, your currently held 2003 series bills will need to be exchanged for the new currency.  All of it.  High, low or in between.  AND within a specified timeframe.   What they might choose to do with the new (lopped) currency as far as revalue against the dollar, nobody knows.  People holding the current 2003 series bills will either make a substantial  amount of money(RV), or a much smaller amount of money (RD), if you can exchange the bills outside of Iraq.  If you can't.............ouch! .

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

what  do  you mean  ---------  new  dinars ?    as  in  the  new  notes  we  have now , or  new-er   notes  { as in  just released }  you  kind of lost me ,  I have 10,ooo   note ----  25,ooo note   ------     would  be nice  too hear   of  ----------> JUST RELEASED NOTES     :peace:

As far as I know,  new bills would still be 2003 series, just replacing old worn out bills, just like the Treasury does in the U.S.  Any completely new denominations from an RD would require world notification and a new monetary code.  An RV would not require new currency, the value of the existing 2003 series ( which everyone now holds) would simply become greater against the dollar ( the overnight millionaire scenario).   Either way it eventually goes, it will require world bank notification or there would be chaos in the financial community.   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Hopefully the new dinars come in a nice lime green as we're repapering our guest bath this year........

I hear that's just how they do things down there in Texas.

You need to go poop in your pants

Sounds like a cat fight is brewing.  Awesome.  Everybody likes a good cat fight.  Too bad this one is not normal, like between two chicks with long hair and all.

• Upvote 1

I hear that's just how they do things down there in Texas.

Sounds like a cat fight is brewing.  Awesome.  Everybody likes a good cat fight.  Too bad this one is not normal, like between two chicks with long hair and all.

Or a WEAVE.....

I came home once and there were weave braids in the middle of the street.

Or a WEAVE.....

I came home once and there were weave braids in the middle of the street.

i wondered where i lost it....

cat-wig3.jpg

tumblr_m06n3slngq1qf24ngo1_500.png

wait..i think this is bumper wearing me!!!!!!!?!?!!!

cat-toupee.jpg

here i a pic of dog53 in his college years

dog-wig-1.jpg

and thug before he gained all that weight

6034_102810_dog_wigs_l.jpg

• Upvote 4

Trying to get back to a sane discussion,  does anyone have any information on what other countries placed as conditions for returning out of country currency when they RDed.  I realize the old currency must be exchanged for the new, but other than Iraq in 2003, has any other country that RDed required in-house exchange of physical bills?

• Upvote 1

There will be no new bills required if an RV occurs.  Everyone's current 2003 series will just be worth more in U.S. dollars.  If they RD, which is a more likely scenario, your currently held 2003 series bills will need to be exchanged for the new currency.  All of it.  High, low or in between.  AND within a specified timeframe.   What they might choose to do with the new (lopped) currency as far as revalue against the dollar, nobody knows.  People holding the current 2003 series bills will either make a substantial  amount of money(RV), or a much smaller amount of money (RD), if you can exchange the bills outside of Iraq.  If you can't.............ouch! .

Thanks

Trying to get back to a sane discussion,  does anyone have any information on what other countries placed as conditions for returning out of country currency when they RDed.  I realize the old currency must be exchanged for the new, but other than Iraq in 2003, has any other country that RDed required in-house exchange of physical bills?

thanks

Are you related to keep

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

All of mine are 10K notes.......the one on the bottom of the stack is the lowest.   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Now that was funny :lol:

You need to go poop in your pants

Hope that was just a joke???

I like your humor and tag team with DT but this statement rubed me the wrong way as I respect Rayzur a lot! <_<

• Upvote 3

Now that was funny :lol:

Hope that was just a joke???

I like your humor and tag team with DT but this statement rubed me the wrong way as I respect Rayzur a lot! <_<

hear hear.....I agree......what is with all the attacks on our favorite posters this week?

I am sure with that statement I am next but really...easy does it ya'all

• Upvote 4

I had an email from someone about 3 yrs ago.  It showed how one  scenario might get us 3X our investment.  If I can find it I will post it.

I've been in this for a while.  While I never thought there would be millionaire scenario's I did believe there was money to be made.  The only ones who end up being millionaires are those big folks who might invest thousands (like 100,000) and they can double or triple their money.  With 2 or 3 thousand in this it's a short gain for a long wait for some of us.

Hope I don't offend anyone. 

RW