Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - April 2, 2014

Adam Montana

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Just a thought:

Dinarthug and they way Dinarthug never says anything (very rarely) other than in a humorous way makes me slightly suspicious.

Someone who is so very quick and witted would appear to an outsider as a very intelligent and a clued in individual.

But the question is: "Why is it that this person spends so much time on something that has been so fruitless?"

This person never gets into certain conversations.

It strikes me as odd.

Is it because "He, She They, It" has their own agenda? I don't know. I don't.

I'm not trying to get anyone to rush to their own conclusions. Oh no, but looking at the STAPLES on this site, their wording is something worth considering ones self with.  

If you do want an unbiased and whatever an honest insight is to this dinar business really is it is in my own humble opinion to ask more questions to the the handful of people that seem to be ready and very quick to offer something to an idea, statement or judgement of an other outside or inside the the DV world.

Just thinking out loud.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

pffffft. If I cared what other sites said about me I would have been gone a long time ago.

Who cares what you think about what other sites think about you.

The question is... are they right?

If they are talking about how devilishly handsome I am, then yes. Yes they are. :D

Dinarthug and they way Dinarthug never says anything (very rarely) other than in a humorous way makes me slightly suspicious.

Is This Kind Of Like The Way U Tried To Call Adam Out On His Thread A Month Ago And It Backfired ? :o

funny_98af28_1081904.gif

:D        :D       :D

Or Is This More Like When U Tried Defending Keep On A Delete The Zeros Thread By Delusionally Accusing DontLop Of Being Sonny1 ? :blink:

----------------------------------------------------------------

MD34, on 03 Oct 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

SONNY1---sonny1---SONNY1---sonny1---

Where have you been?

That Thread Got Closed Or I'd Provide The Link ! ;)

- CNN

:lol:      :lol:

• Upvote 4

Careful now MD34...messing with the clown won't get ya nothin' but a good spanking!!! ;o) Actually if'n you had a clue...our Thugster is a therapist...he keeps us sane during this crazy ride, he's our favorite CNN broadcaster...bringin' us a passel full of news...the good, the bad, and sometimes the ugly...and then there is the entrepreneur in Thug....he stands to make a fortune post RV with his "Thuggies"...I know I'm gonna need a case or two!!!! ;o).

Thanks Adam and all you Mod's...great job...and very positive...and Dat Bumper...whoo hoo...you might just be recruited as an NFL kicker with a foot like that bud!!! ;o)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 6

Is This Kind Of Like The Way U Tried To Call Adam Out On His Thread A Month Ago And It Backfired ? :o

funny_98af28_1081904.gif

:D         :D       :D

Or Is This More Like When U Tried Defending Keep On A Delete The Zeros Thread By Delusionally Accusing DontLop Of Being Sonny1 ? :blink:

MD34, on 03 Oct 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

SONNY1---sonny1---SONNY1---sonny1---

Where have you been?

That Thread Got Closed Or I'd Provide The Link ! ;)

- CNN

:lol:       :lol:

Another thought of mine is as he/she questions your motives or worthyness on this site is that what are his/her motives as he/she is a Platinum VIP member!!! Wouldn't you think someone who not only vested in IQD and a Service provided by Adam Montana would have a little more respect???

• Upvote 3

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Just a thought:

Someone who is so very quick and witted would appear to an outsider as a very intelligent and a clued in individual.

But the question is: "Why is it that this person spends so much time on something that has been so fruitless?"

This person never gets into certain conversations.

It strikes me as odd.

Is it because "He, She They, It" has their own agenda? I don't know. I don't.

I'm not trying to get anyone to rush to their own conclusions. Oh no, but looking at the STAPLES on this site, their wording is something worth considering ones self with.

If you do want an unbiased and whatever an honest insight is to this dinar business really is it is in my own humble opinion to ask more questions to the the handful of people that seem to be ready and very quick to offer something to an idea, statement or judgement of an other outside or inside the the DV world.

Just thinking out loud.

Wait! Didn't this become an actual thread where we all clarified out thugeology?

Hmmm

My bad, bad day, out of line.

My sincerest apologies to you.

I'm outta here.

Best wishes to all.

Echo echo

Glad you understand we love the Thug - but you don't need to fly off.

Certainly people should be able to post their opinions about getting tossed about so much that they want to leave. I certainly understand that and have experienced that right on this particular thread last week. I said something which actually wasn't malicious nor intended to be, but an observation of how Adam could be misperceived via promoting his giveaway and I was almost annihilated by Sir Adam himself. Not only was this embarrassing but it was incorrect and I felt terribly misunderstood leaving me with a very bad feeling. But it was just a normal macho reaction of puffing up the chest versus taking a breath and actually considering any feedback as constructive and meant in the best way. We all are unique and have our own way of doing things and being in the world.

We learn things about people as we interact - and they react- and hopefully you will learn that the thugmeister is a good man. Certainly when you make a blatantly obvious finger-pointing at someone who is quite popular it is a good idea to do some research.

I am still here as I am working on my sensitivity to be a much thicker skin. And I like the fact that DV has such astute people who knows so much, and DV actually leaves the threads up instead of removing them which gives me respect for the site, although I find it disheartening that people are so ready to smash another person for slight differences in opinion - or sharing feedback meant to inform if they have filters and their ears and take it the wrong way. On the other hand there just as many lovely people who are willing to extend a hand.

So do not be dismayed. Just go your merry way and enjoy the humor from his Thugness. He will reveal some insight, he will make you laugh, and his heart is in the right place you can feel it .

The question is he cute under all that makeup? I have no idea. His personality certainly is. Our SnowGlobe might have a clue, she's had personal conversations with the celebrity clown. I'm seeking an audience.

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 1

I don't know about everyone else but I am enjoying this ride. Even though I haven't been here for very long I look forward to my down time in the day to catch up with all the news happening here on DinarVets. Appreciation is my word for all who contribute to this site and thanks to all who put long hours in searching, posting, and finding the news that keeps us all informed. Adam, all the Mods, Nadita, Thugs, Bumber, Texas Granny, Yota and the "gift of the gab" SandFly, only to mention a few make this site a enjoyable place to be. It's all good.

My hat goes off to you all and have a spectacular day :-)

• Upvote 1

The question is he cute under all that makeup? I have no idea. His personality certainly is. Our SnowGlobe might have a clue, she's had personal conversations with the celebrity clown. I'm seeking an audience.

I've seen him without his makeup... and I think he's cute. :blush:

• Upvote 1