Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - April 2, 2014

Adam Montana

Good morning and happy hump day to all you DV'ers here!

I'll start off by saying I am REALLY glad this is April 2 instead of April 1 today... I 

try to keep things as level headed as possible, but I don't know if I could have 

resisted the temptation to pull at least a small prank! :lol:

If you're on the newsletter or the VIP email list, you already know we're heavy 

into a major give-away in the VIP section... congratulations to the VIP member 

that hit a 250,000 dinar jackpot in the VIP section yesterday!

The "contest" received over 2000 posts before most of the VIP group even knew 

the contest was started, so for round 2 (500,000 dinar giveaway!!!!) I'm going to 

make sure everyone has a little more time to participate.

Here is the link to Round 2 - http://iqd.me/l/w0i-

(All you have to do is go click a button!)

And once that round is over, we'll start on the contest for the BIG one... a free 

Platinum VIP account and ONE MILLION DINAR!

It's my pleasure to be able to have some fun in the VIP section and hand out 

these cool prizes. THANK YOU to the VIP members that make this possible!

(If you're not a VIP member, you can still get in as of right now - go to http://iqd.me/l/order 

or http://dinarvets.com/links/upgrade to join. :twothumbs: )

Now, for this week's dinar news!

Support for Iraq to join the WTO: http://iqd.me/l/w0j0

Iraq to move beyond Chapter 7 (this is good!): http://iqd.me/l/w0j1

MP pushing for budget: http://iqd.me/l/w0j2

Budget as soon as tomorrow? http://iqd.me/l/w0j3

All I have to say right now is.... LOOKIN GOOD! I want to see the budget passed and let's get the HCL rammed through just in time for a party! :partyhat:

Here's the weekly questions:

============ Part 1 =================

Northern Lights Is there any progress in Iraq joining the the WTO? How important do you see this as a factor to them for the RV? Also, thanks for all the information you provide.

See my link above :twothumbs:

stealthwarrior Good morning Adam,when the 2013 budget came out,we all thought that the rate would be with it.do you think the new rate will be in the 2014 budget or will the numbers be in trillions again?

Good morning sir! I've maintained for years that the budget won't reflect an RV'd amount until after the RV. :twocents:

Sherrif I've read one news article that has stated that Iraq is reducing it's money supply-which would be good for an RV.  Then another article regarding the latest large purchase of gold that Iraq is using to maintain the backing behind printing more currency and NOT preparing for an RV. Which is correct?

The articles that come out of Iraq are constantly contradicting themselves. I don't see their gold purchase as a bad thing at all! I know I've been putting money into gold for a long time now.

WHY they are purchasing gold is debatable, but I guarantee you they aren't going to issue a press release stating that they are buying it to prepare for an RV! With that in mind, we have to realize that the conflicting articles are trivial, and we have to look at the fundamentals: Can Iraq sustain a higher value? YES. Do we believe they have reason to do so? YES. 

Ran  I live in a small, rural town in...

Hi Ran - I see that your question was already answered in the VIP section. :twothumbs:

hohoho When are the elections supposed to be exactly?

You just used "supposed to be" and "exactly" in the same sentence, while referring to Iraq. :lol:

(I'm not sure which elections you're specifically referring to.)

TheArtistFormallyKnownAs Russia LOPped three zero's off their currency in the late 90's , they have more oil then Iraq,  how is the situation in Iraq different ... 
And also I asked a question a few weeks ago and you gave a link that said that VIPers could enter or use for free,but I'm not a VIPer so I counldn't get an answer, so again... [snipped]

1. Iraq isn't Russia

2. If you want to join VIP to get access to my full answer on your question, here's the link: http://dinarvets.com/links/upgrade - VIP is completely optional, not mandatory... and you're not going to "force" me to answer your questions by asking "again". Best regards. :tiphat:

boosterbglee It seems the VIP Certificates are a ways off…………………should that be a concern?  Still waiting!  

Please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com if you are having any issues with your Certificate. They are generally sent out within 1 business day.

yaker Thanks Adam for keeping us level headed! I know you have stated the HCL has to happen before an RV but what do you think of the comment I read that states an RV has to happen before the HCL can be funded and implemented?

I think this one is a coin toss - it's really 50/50 on if Iraq will RV then HCL, or HCL then RV. It could go either way!

============= / end part 1 ==================

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

continued.....

=========== Part 2 ==================

Northern Lights Adam. I think it's really a good thing out the give aways. Maybe it's not my place to say but having the contests start during hours when we re at work, well that pretty much excludes us. Don't get me wrong. I know in today's economy I am blessed to have a job, but I can not get to my laptop to log in with random entry numbers for a give away. I know many others are the same. I know I don't want to be a complainer. Just something to consider in the future.

I get what you are saying, thank you for the comment. You'll see that the current round (2nd place for 500,000 dinar) is structured to give everyone a fair shake, and I'll make sure the final round (for 1,000,000 dinar) is also played at a slower pace to allow more participation.

Thanks for your constructive feedback.  :twothumbs:

sandfly HA ADAM, THANK YOU FOR EVERY THING YOU DO.

THANKS!!!

siberian_shaddow Hey Adam, We all know that Maliki is not good for Iraq and the People. So if for some chance he does win the elections for a third term, would the US step in and stop it, or will they sit back and watch everything just fall apart or is there a bigger picture that we just don't see. Thanks

That's a FANTASTIC question! I can't give a 100% answer on it, but I tend to think that Iraq is going to go forward and the dinar will rise in value regardless of who wins the next elections. 

Seabee Good morning Adam,
As I recall President Bush #2 authorized the act allowing Americans to buy Dinars. Rumor has it the U.S. Treasury has many, many Dinar in its possession. Given this information wouldn't it be in the governments interest to encourage Iraq to RV? I realize that the only one that has the final say is the BOI.
At this point why isn't the U.S more involved with Iraq helping the with an RV.? An RV would not only be good for The U.S. but better for Iraq and the Middle East and also other countries looking to invest in Iraq. Any thought?

That's another good question, and I lean towards agreeing with you. The US isn't the final say, but it's in EVERYONE's best interest to support a raise in the value.

:twothumbs:

========== /End Part 2 ===========

That's it for this session, my friends!

Now I'm off to the VIP section to see how that 2nd round is doing in our first-ever dinar give-away... see you there!

- Adam
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Another insightful chat to the current state of the dinar and subsequent VIP plugs. It's like groundhog day.

Thanks ************* I'll catch you on the flip.

I feel your undertones are giving us freeloaders a bad name.   :mellow:  And your screen name makes my stomach hurt.   <_<  Just an observance, no disrespect intended   :D  Thanks for the chat Adam.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 4

I feel your undertones are giving us freeloaders a bad name.   :mellow:  And your screen name makes my stomach hurt.   <_<  Just an observance, no disrespect intended   :D  Thanks for the chat Adam.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

His stay here is going to be very short!  TRUST ME!!!!!

• Upvote 6

Adam also to verify our VIP ID is reflected on our certificate? The certificate # starting with a DV - _ _ _ _ _  is our ID # ?

I like what your doing here, thanks a million, literally lol!!! :D

Don't Make Bump Have To Put On The 'Banning' Glasses ! :o

mib3.gif

:D       :D       :D

HAHA! What's that from?

• Upvote 4