Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 04/01/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

Deadly mudslide :  Genx4me heard Washington’s governor asks federal government for a major disaster declaration as it is estimated financial losses from deadly mudslide to reach $10 million.  Officials have confirmed at least 24 deaths, not including the three victims found on Monday.  22 People are still missing.  

Missing airplane : Zulumon reported ten planes and nine ships continue the search for missing airplane.  The focus will be on smaller search zone but weather has been hurting the effort. This missing MH370 becomes never ending story in the never never land.

Ukraine Crisis : Umbertino can’t believe Russia dirty trick by raising the price of natural gas which has been squeezing Ukraine’s cash strapped government.  Ukraine’s cost has gone from $268.50 per 1,000 cubic meters to $385.50.  Saint heard Ukrainian police has moved to disarm members of a radical nationalist group which comes after shooting rampage in the capital.

Dow gains 74 points for the third day trading.  Dow, S&P500 have first 3-day winning streak since February 26-28th.   Nasdaq has longest win streak since 8 session streak February 6-18th.   UBS upgraded United Airlines from neutral to buy, whereas Evercore downgraded Alaska Airlines from overweight to equal weight. Chess wonders why IPO is popping like mushroom nowadays which include 1347 Property Insurance Holdings begin trading today with Nasdaq ticker PIH, insurance company’s 1.9M share offering at $8/share.  Boosterbglee has been wondering when Chinese social media site Weibo will list shares with Nasdaq under ticker symbol “WB”.  Jobug38 heard King Digital posts 165 job openings, represents 25% of company’s current workforce.  Outlawclg can’t believe what he hears about Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg’s total pay fell 38% in 2013 to $16.1 million.  The Machine can take a sigh today as gold closed at $1283.

Wiljor reported Apple’s suppliers to begin mass production of screens for new iPhone as early as May.  Thriver says  prices for existing homes rose 12.2% in February from a year ago.  It suggested tight supply of homes boosting prices despite slowing sales. GGGecko is surprised to hear Yahoo in talks to buy online video service news distribution network for $300M.

From dinar land : Vietnam1969 continues to fight aliens fiercely with the help of sandfly with the black helicopter.  Stealthwarrior finds out several homes have booby traps including the house of prominent person.  The raid succeeded in destroying alien’s weapon supplies and bases. Nannab only hopes GOI will agree with KRG’s proposal to export 100,000 barrels of crude oil through SOMO whereas GOI wants all oil export through SOMO.  Barzani is hoping that the goodwill gesture will reach a final deal with GOI.  Neopolitan reported Iraq after decades of war and under Saddam is crazy has become the gem of middle east for investors in many sectors, tourism and international banking.  Calkid11 heard IMF is pleased with CBI progress in keeping the inflation down and stabilized dinar.  Furthermore, IMF approves of the banking process which open doors for foreign banks to have branches in Iraq.  Lawrenceofdinaria just finished with 3600 low cost housing units, still a lot more to go. 

From rumor land : Kaperoni says campaigns will start tomorrow officially.  Millionday says Iraq is moving forward with monetary policy changes before the elections.  Poppy3 thinks the rv can happen at anytime.  TerryK thinks the lower denoms are already in the bank but not accessible yet.  Tim724 thinks Iraq needs all the support they can get to make this happen.  Okie Oil Man is waiting for further confirmation to make his final post.

The spin stops here :)  send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next… Good night everyone :)

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 7

Thanks!! The font takes a bit longer to read but still great job on this spin.

Jaylay,

Bump de Bumpa has fixed the font.. so it will be easier on your eyes :)

Zzzzzz ...

1349281843_sleeping_southhampton_fan_is_

:D       :D     :D

Thuggie,

What am I going to do with ya..? you support to cover the game and again, you go zzzzzzzzzzzzz.. when is the xxxxxxxxx???

Good spin Nadita thank you

Cal :)

You are welcome and thanks for dropping by :)

Thanks....u r the BEST!!

Neo :)

If you say so ;)

Thanks Nadita for another great post. Keep up the good work my friend.

Nam,

Can't you just finish them? lol 

Another great  post. Thank you Nadita!

Nanna,

Glad you like it.. :)

Thanks, you go girl.

4-15-2014

LGD,

Thank you :)

• Upvote 2

Nadita,

After flying thousands of miles, with the wings flapping away. It was nice to get in, get a second wind and catch up on the news.

Thank you for it  :)

Funny-Bird-Plane-Take-Off-1.gif

Law,

You make me laugh :)  2nd wind is good.. looking at the birdplane.. how is your stomach?

• Upvote 2

Law,

You make me laugh :)  2nd wind is good.. looking at the birdplane.. how is your stomach?

Nadita,

My second winds are so intense sometimes that I forget I even have a stomach  :)

funny-gifs-animation-actor-comedy-wind-m

I might add that if you are around for any of it...Maybe consider pants next time lol   :)

skirt-blowing-away.gif

Edited by LAWRENCEOFDINARIA
  • Upvote 1