Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...GCR RV completed.

Luigi1

The IMF decides what your special drawing right is based on your economy

Each country has a price they pay for each sdr

Special drawing right

The sdr is destin to become the new global currency

Some country's have artificially lowered their currency value to increase exports

Then they take turns going lower to where the USA can't compete and other country's also

So their have been talks about compliance

It doesn't mean every country's value will go up

But if they do this some will have to go up

They are in other words " cheating " on world trade

But their leaders get higher employment rates out of it from the increased exporting

There's a lot to it and a lot going on

Don't get the wrong idea thinking everyone will have huge changes

Some may be between 2 and 7 percent

Some may be 11 percent

Some 8. 1/2 percent

But if Iraq is artificially holding back its real currency value

If their is a reset to get everyone legitimized

Iraq would be exposed and the true rates would have to be applied

It will be what it is based on their sdr

And that's based on their economics

I've seen articles talking about it and not dinar pumpers

That would put to rest this entire investment as far as smoke and mirrors goes

Maybe not

Maybe I'm thinking this out all wrong

But the reset isn't in my view made up the pumpers may have the wrong idea of what's going on with that

But we could see a reset just not as drastic as some are portraying

In my opinion this is what I've gathered

One imf monetary unit used to be one dollar

Now the sdr is like $1.50 or something like that

It used to cost a dollar but now it costs about a buck and a half

But everyone used to go by the dollar for exchange when it was one dollar for one imf monetary unit

Now they can't because the dollars value has changed from the monetary unit

So if they reset and the dollar goes back to one IMF monetary unit to one dollar like it was set up in the beginning

We could see lots of changes going on

SDRs have been in discussions by the IMF, I think for more than a decade. When people refer to a GCR, they are referring to the new economic system being developed by the IMF to support world trade. Today, many countries use the USD as the currency of trade. Everyone should already know about the USD being used as the petrol-dollar. Over the past decade many countries have been pushing to remove the USD as the petrol-dollar. The BRICS nations are a prime example of this. With the US debt skyrocketing and the Federal Reserve printing new money like newspaper, the US policies are escalating the push to remove the USD as the petrol-dollar. A GCR is most likely going to happen and look for this to take place around the time that the IMF establishes the SDRs as the new method for global trade.

Indy

This is not a derogatory comment but a legit question.  You have 1564 posts listed and you ask this question.  Did you take a hiatus from all this Dinar garbage or were you just gone for a long time?  An answer is not really required as it's none of my business but I am just a little curious.  No worries.

I believe he was being sarcastic.....

from another source...

04-01-2014-Guru TNT Tony-The GCR has occured but it is quiet at the moment while they position everything for the formal anouncement. Formal anouncement is scheduled for Sunday April 6. The news will be carried by CNN and others. Get your plans in order now. Cash exchange imminent.

This is the same info from ZAP, who is not a dinar guru.  Interesting!

Better Hang On To Ur Holy Leotards For This One Boy Wonder ...

[..OKIEOILMAN] I AM AWAITING FURTHER CONFIRMATION OF INFORMATION JUST RECEIVED. 

IF FURTHER CONFIRMATION IS RECEIVED I SHOULD BE MAKING ONE OF MY FINAL POST'S--AND THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.--------

THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT AN APRIL FOOL JOKE

:D       :D      :D 

• Upvote 2

Better Hang On To Ur Holy Leotards For This One Boy Wonder ...

[..OKIEOILMAN] I AM AWAITING FURTHER CONFIRMATION OF INFORMATION JUST RECEIVED. IF FURTHER CONFIRMATION IS RECEIVED I SHOULD BE MAKING ONE OF MY FINAL POST'S--AND THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.--------THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT AN APRIL FOOL JOKE....

:D       :D      :D 

[..OKIE OIL MAN] Ok here is the latest unconfirmed confirmation.....all ships at sea are in search of the Malaysian airliner that went down. Sources close by, Disney Cruise Lines, are saying the rate is on that flight. We are in holding pattern for now

• Upvote 1