Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...GCR RV completed.

Luigi1

from another source...

04-01-2014-Guru TNT Tony-The GCR has occured but it is quiet at the moment while they position everything for the formal anouncement. Formal anouncement is scheduled for Sunday April 6. The news will be carried by CNN and others. Get your plans in order now. Cash exchange imminent.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

Can't believe anything that TNT Tony says - Tony have not gotten anything correct regarding RV and GCR - I think he doing this to get more people to buy dinars.

Agree. We shall see. If someone calls the RV every single day then one day they will be right. Go RV.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't understand if he's tired or if he's excited

I wish he could use some exclaimation points or something

I got a vision in my head when he wrote that that he was really tired and sleepy and h

Could hardly type the words

Come on tiny noggon tony

Wake up and smell the coffee

Wha happin tony

Wha hapin

Gimmee my money tony!"

Gimmee it!

• Downvote 1

I don't follow TNT but I get updates from friends who do and they say Tony never asked them to buy Dinar from him. The only money is from members who want to donate to help keep up the website and it's not mandatory. Not saying he's a bad guy or not just saying what is sent to me.     :shrug:

Does anyone know this guy Tony or any other gurus real identity?  And yes, I know Adam uses a pseudonym. 

I only looked up the spelling, not the actual definition. But I think I used the right word.  Leave me alone.......................please.

• Upvote 2

What is GCR?

This is not a derogatory comment but a legit question.  You have 1564 posts listed and you ask this question.  Did you take a hiatus from all this Dinar garbage or were you just gone for a long time?  An answer is not really required as it's none of my business but I am just a little curious.  No worries.

• Upvote 1

I stop in once in awhile just to see what's up. I've been invested since 09 and just got tired of all the same old stuff being repeated. This is the only site I'll go to for info. I trust Adams word cause he's down to earth and his info is not inflated like most other sites. Yes I used to post a lot but just got tired of the same stuff over and over and I decided to live my life enjoying my retirement. I still believe in this investment and eventually it will come true. What a great day that will be. :)

• Upvote 4

global currency reset

Somebody better tell Russia...

I stop in once in awhile just to see what's up. I've been invested since 09 and just got tired of all the same old stuff being repeated. This is the only site I'll go to for info. I trust Adams word cause he's down to earth and his info is not inflated like most other sites. Yes I used to post a lot but just got tired of the same stuff over and over and I decided to live my life enjoying my retirement. I still believe in this investment and eventually it will come true. What a great day that will be. :)

Good to see you back BD.  Hope retirement is filling your life with joy and all the fun things you dreamed about.

• Upvote 1

I don't follow TNT but I get updates from friends who do and they say Tony never asked them to buy Dinar from him. The only money is from members who want to donate to help keep up the website and it's not mandatory. Not saying he's a bad guy or not just saying what is sent to me.     :shrug:

I also know some people who follow his 'Updates' and I think Tony Balogna's real motivation is to get desperate people to listen to his daily long-winded rants streaming as conference calls. I hear they usually last over an hour and seem to be designed to take a long time to get anywhere. I can't help but think he is getting money by the minute from web advertisers for the number of people who listen and for the time they listen. I don't think that is illegal, but it is unethical taking advantage of the people looking for hope in a desperate time. Just saying.

While he says the same thing but every day a little differently he doesn't make any sense and he doesn't ask them to buy dinar from him. I think he has 'affiliates' that advertise dinar on his site and have offered a 'lay away plan' in the past that has gotten him into trouble.

Cheers! Go Dinar!!

Hello Bobby.

Here's my thoughts on Global Currency Reset:  Who's the GCR "God" that decides what each nation's currency is going to be valued at?  Arguably there are 196 countries with about 189 currencies (several use the same currency) that according to the GCR gurus are having their currency re-valued at the same time.  How can any entity get 196 different World leaders to agree on what valuation is to be given to THEIR currency and what valuation is to be given to OTHER countries' currency valuation.

I'd like to meet the guy/girl who tells the nut from North Korea what his currency value is going to be!!!!!  (Speak....duck.....run!!!!!!!)

• Upvote 1