Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speaking of lying.......

I'm like Shabbs. There have been a few times when, for one reason or another, I couldn't get into this site, and it was apparent that I also needed my Dinarvets fix.  I felt like I had been cut loose from my moorings and was in free-fall. It was not pretty. As to complaints about the site, I have felt frustration now and then, not about Adam, but rather that the dinar hadn't RV'd when, for reasons of my own, I was expecting it to do so.  To me, the people who complain the loudest usually seem to be those who are the most fearful about their investment in dinar. I  think it may have been Job (in the Bible) who said, "What I feared has come upon me." Or it may have been someone else, but ole' Job sticks out in my mind as being a huge whiner and complainer, so that may be why he is the one I blame for seeming to call his own destruction down upon himself through his constant complaints.  I believe we create our own world by what we think. In other words, we think our world into existence. We can go in any direction we want by thinking it so. And right now, I am far too busy thinking "RV! RV! RV!" to let someone else control my thoughts. So I have to go. I still have some very important thinking to do. lol

• Upvote 3

Billygoat looks like your getting a little red in the face like a Lobster should be.

You should not bash regular well know and respected DV members

And allign yourself with negative trouble makers like Keep

You should be thrown in the nego lobster pot a boiled with Keep

Go be negative on another site where you will be in good company.

After all Lobsters crawl around on the bottom with all the other bottom feeders

• Upvote 2

I have been on the sidelines for a while, studying the mind-set of this venture and site.  First time writing in, so I'll say:  If you don't like this site, Leave.  If you do not like how Adam reports, Leave and sell your dinars.  Quit complaining about a time-frame, which we can't change or influence.  If you negative people are so smart, then why are you still posting on this site vs  sipping cool drinks in the tropics?  GOD  bless the USA, it's troops, and it's people.  Let the whining stop.  If you folks do not support this site, then please just leave !!! 

• Upvote 1

I genuinely don't understand why some have difficulty with others who don't think the way they do... I almost want to bring Plummets thread about cognitive dissonance over here... by way of saying, one does not resolve two conflicting opinions/views, by getting the other person to believe they way they do, .... they resolve it inside themselves... internally.... There are indeed conflicting opinions about the dinar and the RV and actually almost every single variable involved with the dinar these days.... But if I have read and done the research and puzzled it out to the best of my ability to do so.... and answered for myself what I believe to be true... then why would I give a rat's pa toot about what anyone else thinks or says.. or believes about the RV....

To me (and I realize this is my personal view), Keep represents those among us who have a differing opinion, and I applaud Adam for creating a place for those people.... it's really (to me) part of what makes this site so 'real'.... there is space and a place for people to express some very real considerations that have come up over the years... and frankly, I appreciate a place wherein we can banter back and forth in resolving some of the issues, or considerations, or concerns that come up...... I'd sure as heck rather have that in here, then have to go out 'there' to figure out some of these challenges.... I 'know' the people in here, and have a much better bead on where they are coming from, the soundness of their logic, etc etc.... and again, it's what makes it 'real' .... and therein valuable... to me....IF I wanted some candy coated fairy land, zombie induced info from some happy pants sunshine spewing goo roo chanting only that which is always positively good.... there is a whole bunch of nit wit sites I could visit... But I don't want that.... and so I am here as a DV member... .

And for sure, there have been some real squirrel fests in bantering some of this stuff back and forth.... and frankly, some of those who oppose those represented by Keep, are not always bastions of solid logic themselves... HOWEVER, when I read through all the banter.... I almost always come away with a whole lot more information than when I started... and therein, fodder for the cannon in my brain.....

Just like any other forum or topic in here..... and I say this with all respect.... if it seems negative, then maybe don't go in there and read the stuff.... IF you have not resolved whatever dissonance you have within yourself about the dinar... then maybe this is not the time to subject it to deeper scrutiny .... and that's cool.... though its probably not fair to insist others remain where you are, or that they cope with it the way you do.... We're all in different places... and what's so cool about this site.... is that everyone has a place to be where they are and express what is so for them...

I for one never ever listen to or read the news.... never  (okay Syria was an exception and there are a few others, so generally speaking)... I don't listen to, read, or seek out daily news... Maybe cause my life has been a a part of so many many headline stories in my part of the world... but moreso I think, because it seems always negative and a total buzz kill downer... so I don't ever watch, listen or read the news..... And some think I'm nuts, or crazy, or unrealistic or whatever and frankly I could give a rat's tail what they think... Just like the lopster tank for some, I don't go near the news, as it doesn't serve where I am ... so I stay away....

Oh and btw, I realize I'm not speaking directly to the exact topic of the post, and am instead weighing in on commentary about the 'negativity' of the people like Keep... and I guess I just want to be clear about that distinction lest anyone misread my comments about the topic in general... which I am not addressing and see as a separate and distinct conversation... (hope that makes sense... my brain went to sleep an hour ago :)) ..

• Upvote 3