Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speaking of lying.......

Has anyone else gotten an email from Adam Montana with the subject line "Tomorrow is the Day!"?  Apparently he has joined the ranks of the sensationalist, pump salesmen like the other so called Gurus.  I thought he had a good rep in the biz.  Was I wrong or has he soured?

Heres the rest of the email, 

If you're new to the dinar news email group, you 

may have missed my last email. And if you're that 

new to the newsletter, you may have missed a few

more things... for example, did you know that: 

The Dinar News Network (Dinarvets, Dinarsupport, 

etc) is responsible (along with the great members!)

for donating thousands of dollars to many great 

causes? 

I'm talking about Haiti, Breast Cancer Awareness, 

Wounded Warrior Foundation, and more!

============ / VIP PLUG START / ==============

28% off VIP, today is the last day!

Why should you get VIP? How about this: excellent 

support, asset protection information, and exclusive

access to my preferred Post RV network? YEP, all 

that is included!

So save a cool 28% on your upgrade - go now!

Link: http://iqd.me/l/order

Discount code: "save28"

============ / VIP PLUG END   / ==============

So to kick this email off right, I just want to thank 

YOU for being part of the group. We've done good 

stuff, and I know we all look forward to doing even 

more good in the future!

And if you're that new to the group, you might not

be aware that the DinarVets site is giving something 

to the VIP community soon... and by "soon", I mean 

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!

What are the VIP members getting, you might ask?

GREAT QUESTION!

Just as a way to say "YOU VIPs ROCK!", I'm going to 

send out an email tomorrow to the VIP members with 

special instructions on how to enter a simple drawing 

to win one of three AWESOME give-aways...

3rd place: 250,000 dinar

2nd place: 500,000 dinar

1st place: 1 MILLION dinar, and a complimentary VIP 

PLATINUM account*!!!!

*If first place winner is already Platinum, the 

winner can pass the Platinum upgrade to another 

member or friend or random person.

Some of you might ask why we would do this (give away 

dinar)...

and to that I answer, "Why would we NOT do it?!?!" The 

cold hard truth is that once you are in the VIP section 

at DinarVets, you will be amazed at how helpful and 

supportive the group is. Our members are the BEST 

hands down!

The VIP members are what keeps this newsletter and 

the entire network going.

There is no silly "website fairy" that pays the bills 

to accommodate the daily thousands that come to the 

site... 

The ads on the site don't pay to keep our community 

running (this isn't a fly-by-night free account my 

friends!!! We aren't playing around on weebly, wordpress, 

blogspot, or some other free platform... it takes multiple 

servers with several layers of security to keep this 

amazing network running!)

No, it's the VIP members that choose to pony up a 

little cash to be part of an awesome group and also 

keep an awesome community running.

I'll be blunt about this next part... maybe you're the 

kind of person that thinks everything should be "free" 

and maybe you take offense to me even daring to say that 

you could possibly take money out of YOUR pocket for 

any reason at all. Maybe you're the kind of person that 

is so selfish you could never imagine "giving away" a 

million+ dinar. And maybe you're the kind of person 

that KNOWS they can get all of the same benefits as our 

VIP members all on their own.

:)

(Benefits listed here: http://dinarnews.net/benefits )

If that's the case, by all means... feel free to click 

this one little link (it won't cost you a penny to 

click it!), and you'll never hear from me again.

Hey, if you don't want to hear from me, and it bothers 

you to hear the letters "V I P"... let's just part as 

friends now!

Here's that link to remove yourself from this list: 

============= // REMOVE LINK // ==================

Unsubscribe

============= // END REMOVE LINK // ==============

Well, if you didn't click that link above and delete 

this email...

You might as well save 28%

Link: http://iqd.me/l/order

Discount code: "save28"

Then I have one thing left to say...

WELCOME TO VIP!

Keep an eye out for a VIP email tomorrow, and thank you 

for your support.

:tiphat:

- Adam Montana

dinarvets.com

==============================

This email sent as a free service from Adam Montana
of http://dinarnews.net / dinarspeculation.com /
rvintel.com / dinarvets.com / etc and is meant for
discussion purposes only. To discuss, please go
to the link in the email. Do not reply to this
email! You'll be put in queue behind 50,000 other
subscribers and although I try to respond to
everyone... well, you know.

None of the information included in this email is
intended to be advice of any sort. Always consult
a financial professional before making any investment
decisions.

If this email was forwarded to you and you would
like to be included in future mailings, please go
to: http://dinarnews.net/news

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I got the email...and I know that I needed to read it before assuming anything. He is speaking of the VIP giveaway.

Adam does not ever ever predict anything like that.....

I think this was borderline,  Sleeze if you ask me.

Edited by Spy777
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

I think this was borderline,  Sleeze if you ask me.

We all have a pretty good sense of humor and we are ALL waiting for "that" call, there was no mis-interpretation as far as I'm concerned!

I think you are quick to judge someone you hardly know!  :rocking-chair:

PS - :butt-kicking:  :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 4

I got the email...and I know that I needed to read it before assuming anything. He is speaking of the VIP giveaway.

Adam does not ever ever predict anything like that.....

He did once, a few years back, around Thanksgiving. Said it would RV at .10 cents. Was very positive about it. Thats the only time Im aware of. Just means he's  

human too.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone else gotten an email from Adam Montana with the subject line "Tomorrow is the Day!"?  Apparently he has joined the ranks of the sensationalist, pump salesmen like the other so called Gurus.  I thought he had a good rep in the biz.  Was I wrong or has he soured?

snip..........

I'll be blunt about this next part... maybe you're the 

kind of person that thinks everything should be "free" 

and maybe you take offense to me even daring to say that 

you could possibly take money out of YOUR pocket for 

any reason at all. Maybe you're the kind of person that 

is so selfish you could never imagine "giving away" a 

million+ dinar. And maybe you're the kind of person 

that KNOWS they can get all of the same benefits as our 

VIP members all on their own.

:)

(Benefits listed here: http://dinarnews.net/benefits )

If that's the case, by all means... feel free to click 

this one little link (it won't cost you a penny to 

click it!), and you'll never hear from me again.

Hey, if you don't want to hear from me, and it bothers 

you to hear the letters "V I P"... let's just part as 

friends now!

Here's that link to remove yourself from this list: 

============= // REMOVE LINK // ==================

Unsubscribe

============= // END REMOVE LINK // ==============

If you do not wish to receive Adam's email messages, then by all means click the link as he suggested.  :backflip:  You also do not have to come to this site for the news and social interaction with others in dinarland. You can always get your "information" from the guru's!! :eek:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Well TexasGranny, with all do respect, you got your needed attention plug in for the mods and site admins. Congrats, they now see that you're a "team player" and will surly not leave you out of any of the "inside info" that is provided. I guess a little brown nosing and sucking up is encouraged to be a part of this wonderful team! I happen to respect the "opinion" given by the poster. He asks a valid question and makes a good point. For you to respond with such a disrespectful and widely used response to anyone who has any disagreement or different opinion is extremely un original. Why is it the only response everyone seems to give is "you don't have to come to this site" ! Seriously?!? Just because they have a different opinion??? I have to admit...I have nothing against Adam...but the fact of the matter is, this site is supported by advertisers, and the advertisers need people clicking on the site to see their ads! I quite frankliy I think more than just a couple of people find it interesting that Adam keeps telling everyone "only one more day or last time for VIP memberships"! I don't mind that he sells the memberships. I don't think anyone really minds. It's the spin and constant extension of the deadlines of the "VIP" memberships that is troubling to some. I agree the subject or headline in the email was very mis-leading! It did make me think a bit less of it. Now....bash away...

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 7

Ummmm... yeah, I got the email and no I didn't immediately jump to the conclusion that it meant tomorrow is the day the RV will happen lol.

If that is what he meant then it would have read as, "Tomorrow is the day the RV will happen".

See, this is a big part of the problem IMO as well as the gurus/pumpers... people who constantly put words in others mouths or in this case on the computer screen lol... just because that is what your brain assumed.

Anyway, the point is that we all need to be responsible and STOP twisting things to fit what we want to hear! He never said anything about an RV. He was simply reminding people of the giveaway and talking about some of the things he supports.

Where does any of this make him a liar? Did you buy a single thing because of his email? Were you forced to buy anything at all? What exactly did he pump? I can tell you that I have never spent a dime and I receive emails and updates all of the time. I am not even a VIP member (although I wish I could afford to be) but I still enjoy many of the perks of being a part of DV so, I am just not sure why you went off the deep-end on this.

Adam is not a sensationalist nor has his reputation been "soured". However, I hate to say it, but yours may very well be after even this rather small attack on him.

Maybe take into consideration how really fair DV was in even posting your reply. They didn't have to do that and trust me, NONE of the other dinar sites would have. This is the fairest most open site you will find pertaining to the RV. We all make mistakes and get twisted up sometimes so, I don't hold it against you anyway.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Well TexasGranny, with all do respect, you got your needed attention plug in for the mods and site admins. Congrats, they now see that you're a "team player" and will surly not leave you out of any of the "inside info" that is provided. I guess a little brown nosing and sucking up is encouraged to be a part of this wonderful team! I happen to respect the "opinion" given by the poster. He asks a valid question and makes a good point. For you to respond with such a disrespectful and widely used response to anyone who has any disagreement or different opinion is extremely un original. Why is it the only response everyone seems to give is "you don't have to come to this site" ! Seriously?!? Just because they have a different opinion??? I have to admit...I have nothing against Adam...but the fact of the matter is, this site is supported by advertisers, and the advertisers need people clicking on the site to see their ads! I quite frankliy I think more than just a couple of people find it interesting that Adam keeps telling everyone "only one more day or last time for VIP memberships"! I don't mind that he sells the memberships. I don't think anyone really minds. It's the spin and constant extension of the deadlines of the "VIP" memberships that is troubling to some. I agree the subject or headline in the email was very mis-leading! It did make me think a bit less of it. Now....bash away...

TexasGranny is a site administrator, and the email from Adam went out to everyone, and I think there was an earlier email that mentioned the drawing for the give-away, as well as being in his weekly chat.  I think Spy's title was inappropriate, and I agreed with TG's advise.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Good lord....whiney babies. This is America....  the land where you're supposed to try to make money by working and selling, and occasionally buying. Adam's not playing the guru...he's not giving you astronomical RV rates.... he's not saying the RV is happening "now" every other day like the rest of them. He's a businessman. He's in the business to make money like the rest of the American public who actually work for a living instead of sticking their hand out and demanding we support them. Dinar Vets does cost money to operate. Not only is he entitled to recoup his losses from paying to maintain this site, he's entitled to make a profit too, because.... This is America. Don't like it? Go to Cuba...and take Obama and Pelosi with you.

I could go on, but I ain't got time fo dis!  GO RV!

• Upvote 11

Adam Montana, on 01 Apr 2014 - 09:51 AM, said:

You know... life is too short to deal with negative people. I think it's time to start purging the site of everyone that likes to complain, call names, or just be a pain in general.

I'll start with these two members:

You are 1000% wrong. The ads do not cover the costs of maintaining this site, much less cover mine and my staff's time. It's the VIP members that keep this place going. 

If you are not paying for the ads that go on this site, or paying for VIP, then you are here thanks to those that do pay. Since you obviously don't understand or appreciate what the paying members and advertisers here do for you, I don't see any reason to keep you here.

Nice knowing you, Spy. Next time you're enjoying a free membership on a privately owned site, perhaps you will choose your words more wisely.

The banhammer swingeth. :tiphat:

:bravo:  :bravo:  :twothumbs:  :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 3

Good going Adam you got rid of a couple bad apple. For the rest of us here we enjoy the site and the constant updates from all of the dinarians. Adam you and the Mods are doing a great job and even if it RVs I will continue to chat and read here. Thank you for all you guys do, That goes to everybody here in the Dinar vets site that post.

• Upvote 2

You know... life is too short to deal with negative people. I think it's time to start purging the site of everyone that likes to complain, call names, or just be a pain in general.

I'll start with these two members:

You are 1000% wrong. The ads do not cover the costs of maintaining this site, much less cover mine and my staff's time. It's the VIP members that keep this place going. 

If you are not paying for the ads that go on this site, or paying for VIP, then you are here thanks to those that do pay. Since you obviously don't understand or appreciate what the paying members and advertisers here do for you, I don't see any reason to keep you here.

Nice knowing you, Spy. Next time you're enjoying a free membership on a privately owned site, perhaps you will choose your words more wisely.

The banhammer swingeth. :tiphat:

Very well said!  Only if people take the time to read carefully before they start to attack someone character

• Upvote 2

SG7,

Thanks. It was probably the schmuck who started this thread anyway. Doesn't really matter to me. I don't get into the whole popularity thing. If you don't like what I have to say then I'm really okay with someone telling me so. Of course it's usually because they don't like hearing the truth lol... Even though I probably wouldn't indulge it would be interesting If when you give someone a plus or minus that it was made public.

Anyway, you have a very blessed day SG7 and the rest of the DV family as well.

• Upvote 2