Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - MP's On TV Saying It Cannot Wait Till After Elections !

DinarThug

CNN - The TMZ For IQD !

3-24-2014   Newshound Guru Shredd   Article:  "Central Bank buys 36 tons of high-purity gold bullion"  that's roughly $1,668,699,648.00 USD. This is in preparation for a monetary policy change to support the exchange rate. support?   1.6 Billion USD sounds more supportive of an increase in the value rather than stabilizing!

3-24-2014   Newshound Guru tlm724   Article:  "Central Bank buys 36 tons of high-purity gold bullion"  Quote:  "to achieve an element of safety and safety in order to use the tools of monetary policy to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar"   the dinar, not the dollar!  [Guru] BondLady said to me the other day we will be seeing more of the monetary policy come to light and she was right!  Here is just a small look into achieving stability for the dinar!  Turki is backing the dinar and imo it is too help ensure strong backing for a strong rate!

3-25-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    So you have the MPs on TV saying it cannot wait till after elections...you have the CBI buying gold...basically in one month, they doubled their gold holdings...you have the CBI consultation back on (after it was postponed)...you have banks holding 3 zero notes...There is no logical explanation to not issue larger currency at the current exchange rate unless their is some plan to raise the exchange rate against foreign currencies soon...and Yasiri [He an MP and on finance committee] said...there is a tendency to launch the Prime Minister 's initiative...he backs what the IMF states...gradual appreciation.  The IMF documents on exiting closed monetary policy exchange regime, to flexible exchange regime (float) stocking gold is important part.  

3-25-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    Last September we saw Maliki stand up and put in force the 2014-2017 economic development plan which is a market economy and you cannot have a market economy without a convertible currency in other words, the market economy will not work until the CBI transitions out of Article XIV to Article VIII.  IMO, they are about to request from the IMF to leave Article XIV.

3-25-2014   Newshound Gurus Bondlady & tlm724    Article:  "Financial Parliament: the second reading of the budget on Tuesday"   the second reading of the budget on Tuesday...maybe 3rd reading/vote on Sunday? never know and they are paying a boat load of people on 4/1 so maybe so.  Article:   "The first of next April launch date of the salaries of social welfare"   middle of next week the date for the launch of the first installment for the current year for the salaries and benefits of social protection network...the people must be so excited, they have been without for way too long!

• Upvote 4

..There is no logical explanation to not issue larger currency at the current exchange rate unless their is some plan to raise the exchange rate against foreign currencies soon

Last September we saw Maliki stand up and put in force the 2014-2017 economic development plan which is a market economy and you cannot have a market economy without a convertible currency in other words, the market economy will not work until the CBI transitions out of Article XIV to Article VIII.

OK - these are valid points and make sense. What I might question is the assumption that to have a market (international) economy they need the dinar. Right now they are international with the petrodollar, and seem to have been very comfortable using it for over a decade. 

anyone have a good argument as to EXACTLY WHY they MUST have the dinar for a market economy?

This is probably one of the more significant actions I have seen in a while and it does point towards them getting ready to make some significant changes in the value in their currency rate. Though this is in the rumors section , it's the best rumor I've seen in a long time as it is quite factual and not so much rumor.  

• Upvote 3

This is probably one of the more significant actions I have seen in a while and it does point towards them getting ready to make some significant changes in the value in their currency rate. Though this is in the rumors section , it's the best rumor I've seen in a long time as it is quite factual and not so much rumor. [/quote

It's in ink.. Just because it's in a rumor board doesn't make it a rumor. We got ink!!!

Edited by Jaygo
  • Upvote 3

It's no secret that pride is a HUGE thing

throughout the entire Middle East.

Maybe everything they're doing right

now has nothing to with getting their

finances in check.

Nothing to do with joining the international

community, from a financial perspecting.

Has nothing to do with helping the citizens.

Maybe Iraq is just tired of being looked

down on by their neighbors and want to

do something big.

Maybe the gold-buying binge is because

they want to do something big.

Something that says,

" $%^& you, we're back, and this time,

we're here to stay.".

RV, RI, RWhatever is the big thing,

and they'll just let their economy fall

in line, like an after-effect.

Don't read anything into what I just said.

Think of my musings as just random thoughts

from way out in left field.

• Upvote 2

Show me the video.

MP's can say whatever, no one has to jump into action or do anything anyone says.

In fact it's the RULE not to do anything when someone "calls" for something to be done.

People can "call" for something til they're blue in the face.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Here is a interesting article that probably all of you already know but I thought I would post it for you all. It clearly states that countries by gold to stabilize their currencies. Irak has been buying gold by the tons and makes me believe that something is coming.

Here are nations with largest gold reserves as measured by tonnes. This list includes the International Monetary Fund and the European Central Bank.

The United States (#1) was static at 8,133.5 tonnes

Germany (#2) was down slightly at 3,391.3 tonnes (April 2013), versus 3,401.8 tonnes in late 2011

The International Monetary Fund (#3) was static at 2,814 tonnes

Italy (#4) was static at 2,451.8 tonnes

France (#5) was static at 2,435.4 tonnes

China (#6) was static at 1,054.1 tonnes

Switzerland (#7) was static at 1,040.1 tonnes

Russia (#8) increased reserves from 851.5 tonnes in late 2011 to 976.9 tonnes (April 2013)

Japan (#9) was static at 765.2 tonnes

The Netherlands (#10) was static at 612.5 tonnes

India (#11) was static at 557.7 tonnes

The European Central Bank (#12) was static at 502.1 tonnes

Taiwan (#13) was static at 423.6 tonnes

Portugal (#14) was static at 382.5 tonnes

24/7 Wall St. has analyzed the World Gold Council data and added comments on how and why the central banks of Russia, Turkey, South Korea, Brazil, Kazakhstan and Iraq could act as the stabilizing mechanisms for gold if selling pressure continues. If history is a measure, it seems highly unlikely that retail buyers and speculators will start another wave of gold purchases. Central banks buy gold in support of their currencies, and the recent massive drop may give the central banks that can a chance to increase their gold holdings.

Thanks Thugs for your summery

• Upvote 2

Shakey's still exists?

I don't think the elections have a darn thing to do with a change in monetary policy and vice versa.

Iraq will do what it wants, when it wants.

Everyone should stop clinging to every little event.

Speaking of which, when is Ramadan this year so we can see the gurus cling to that too?

Shakey's still exists?

I don't think the elections have a darn thing to do with a change in monetary policy and vice versa.

Iraq will do what it wants, when it wants.

Everyone should stop clinging to every little event.

Speaking of which, when is Ramadan this year so we can see the gurus cling to that too?

A fine statement ReinMan. But it is human nature to cling to hope and I ask do the Gurus really know anything .. If they did they wouldn't print so

many conflicting articles of information.

Ramadan will be upon us soon and the dinar will still be at the rate it is today and everyone will be still waiting for an announcement to be made "soon"..

Edited by NoviceInvestor

It's no secret that pride is a HUGE thing

throughout the entire Middle East.

Maybe everything they're doing right

now has nothing to with getting their

finances in check.

Nothing to do with joining the international

community, from a financial perspecting.

Has nothing to do with helping the citizens.

Maybe Iraq is just tired of being looked

down on by their neighbors and want to

do something big.

Maybe the gold-buying binge is because

they want to do something big.

Something that says,

" $%^& you, we're back, and this time,

we're here to stay.".

RV, RI, RWhatever is the big thing,

and they'll just let their economy fall

in line, like an after-effect.

Don't read anything into what I just said.

Think of my musings as just random thoughts

from way out in left field.

You formatted it  in the shape of a poem....Smile

I have great respect for Kaperoni's opinion, however, he is a firm believer in a float. If the currency  floats from 1166 what good would it do for anything?  It might as well stay the same. Also, if it did start at 1166 everyone in the world would buy it because it could only go up. I am sure it will float, but only after it RV's not from 1166.

• Upvote 1

Show me the video.

MP's can say whatever, no one has to jump into action or do anything anyone says.

In fact it's the RULE not to do anything when someone "calls" for something to be done.

People can "call" for something til they're blue in the face.

I agree ReinMan and I also think it's too close to the election to call it...

They need to sit still long enough in the Parliament to pass the budget first .

I said last year it could not wait till next year but still here we wait. this will be going on as long as maliki is in the Rule. looks like another 4 years, Just not worth the wait. If someone would  :cowboy1:  The Maliki we could move ahead with our lifes , Its kind of like with OSTUPID we ***** but we do nothing to change it !