Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - Say Bye Bye To Turki !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Whipping Up Some Gravy With Turki On The Chopping Block !

DELTA :  FAMILY : SAY BYE BYE TO TURKI !!!!

Frank26:   Black out footprint is growing faster than calculated ....... Spreading into CBI.

I am shocked this was on TV......TY. BTW ........... You know very well why this is being done ....... Wink....... LOL.  Less .............. Than A Baker's dozen decision. 

NOW ........... Maybe our KTFA Family will comprehend better about valuable positions and who controls such ......... Seats. AND ............ 

My constant cry about Dr Shabibi. For the Love of God ........ M and his goonies wanted to KILL S. S had to be PROTECTED ( I TEAMS) while he finished his work on the IQD's monetary reform inside of Baghdad. Since October 2013 I have been holding our Family's hand guiding them with this knowledge. 

I must admit ........ I'm super excited. Oh how He Loves us so......... Amen. Wait .......... With me..... 

Aloha Brother.  KTFA,  Frank

seizetheday .DELTA FRANKIEvery interesting move by Maliki, seems like everybody is being told (I mean positioned ) to take their starting positions at the block!!
READY SET TA-DA……EVERYTHING is becoming so obvious to the world!

Frank26:  IMO......... The race was started in Dec/2013 and ended on 21st of Feb 2014.

Now ........Just wait for Win ... Show and place.

KTFA,  Frank

Maroneret22.:  Frank, Nova
So how does this fit into the plan, New CBI Governor? All intake is welcome...

Frank26:  A command of control is being established because .....IMO ...... A major move is about to occur within the IQD.

I said puppet master ......... Today I like ........... Mozart better. 

A masterpiece.  The Plan.

KTFA,  Frank

vet_1975 » Ok Frank so we wait for another Monday cc time is running out for them

Frank26:  God only knows if we will need CCs.

But I am very convinced their stop watch reads ............ 00.000.

KTFA,  Frank.

• Upvote 4

Thanks Thugs!

What is Maliki doing exactly that would trigger an RV? A little confused by black out footprint and what that is suppose to mean!

So much of what they actually say is way out in left field...... I'm never able to understand their "Babel".... (Appropriately I guess). :)

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 1

I think  maliki  might   be   loosing  his  marbles    :lol:    ,,, why  change   c.b.I.  guys ,  {  only  reason  I can even  guess ---- the  vote is about  here  and  maliki  is about  to  pull something  out of his  rear  division  }    maybe  try to gain  some value  too the dinar ?  I hope.......   but   wonder  if  sanctions  on  Russia ,  the  part  where  they  will have  very limited  access  too the dollar  ,  will send  them  too dinar land ,  and  the dinar  value  will sky rocket   with  the  new  influx  of  need ?     come on  3  dollar  dinar

• Upvote 1

Here Is Just 1 Of Over A Half A Dozen Articles Out Today About Turki Getting Axed ...

(by walkingstick)

Maliki appointed Secretary General of the office of the governor of the central bank and the road became impassable for the disbursement of funds under the budget law

Posted 20/03/2014 09:17 AM

BAGHDAD - "arenas of Liberation"

Aware that our Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki was appointed secretary-general of his central bank governor, whileObservers believe that this move will make way for the disbursement of funds under the budget law, which al-Maliki vowed a week ago.

2042631_ali%20alalaqq%20for%20cab.jpg
Ali Keywords

A source in the cabinet for "arenas of liberation" that "al-Maliki was appointed Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords governor of the Iraqi Central Bank, rather than the conservative proxy Abdel Basset Turki." 

also issued Maliki's decision to appoint a person loyal to him, is Qusay al-Abadi, who was Chairman of the Board Dhi Qar province, secretary-general of the Council of Ministers. 

confirmed observers and analysts to our economists that "the appointment of a personal belonging to the owners of a governor of the Central Bank step for the prime minister to act in direct money that Iraq, without reference to parliament."

It is known that al-Maliki said last week he authorized the Council of Ministers, regardless of money without reference to the budget bill passed faltering yet.

http://www.altahreernews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=20600

B)      B)      B)

• Upvote 1

the appointment of a personal belonging ((he apointed a personal belonging??? ))to the owners of a governor ((someone owns the governor))of the Central Bank step for the prime minister to act in direct money(( act in direct money ....??huh??)) that Iraq, without reference to parliament.

Was not an english major but sounds like incoherent ramblings to me. W T H !!

the appointment of a personal belonging ((he apointed a personal belonging??? ))to the owners of a governor ((someone owns the governor))of the Central Bank step for the prime minister to act in direct money(( act in direct money ....??huh??)) that Iraq, without reference to parliament.

Was not an english major but sounds like incoherent ramblings to me. W T H !!

It's called Google translate.

I take it as Malikis putting his man on the inside and removing the need to ask parliament for permission before moving copious amounts of cash, approving budgets and hopefully increasing dinar to $3 - versus embezzling.

• Upvote 1