Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MSN Money's top ten scams. I think this the 3rd time they ran this. Is someone there mad that it has not rv'd yet? Even if they rv to a penny, it is still a significant increase. A penny is certainly possible. I guess they will rerun this again in a year or so if nothing happens by then. I hope they are proven wrong soon. Like Adam says, never invest more than you can afford to lose.

Foreign currency scam

Investments in foreign currency can sound like a great idea, and scammers frequently use real current events and news stories to make their pitches even more appealing. They advertise an easy investment with high return and low risk when you purchase Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong or, most recently, the Egyptian pound. The plan is that, when those governments revalue their currencies, increasing their worth against the dollar, you just sell and cash in. Unlike previous hoaxes, you may even take possession of real currency. The problem is that they will be very difficult to sell, and it’s extremely unlikely they will ever significantly increase in value.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...