Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why the RV has not happened yet.

:wacko: I have been on the phone all night via conference calls with meetings with my 3 letter agency contacts. I expressed to them my dismay as to why this has not been done. They informed me that they are dragging it out because our government wants everyone involved in buying dinar. They want you to tell everybody you know to buy buy buy! So when the revalue happens there will be no more poverty. No more need for government assistance programs and everyone will be self supporting. Just thought I would pass it along. :rake:

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Yea right, our government losing control of the entitlement recipients...of course 90% of the dinarians will be worse off than what they are today in two or less years but the government will profit off the taxes, cost and spending sprees that'll occur once the RV happens. I can see the buy dinar advertisements by our government being broadcast along with the new marijuana adds that are airing.... 

• Upvote 1

Lol

Yep

That's the way some people think they can create demand for the dinar by starting a gold rush effect and when the value goes up during the rush demand they will sell out quick before it collapses

Lol

Good luck to them

I'll beat them to the bank

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

and I was thinking that it was  or  might  be  --- involving the up coming  deal that the    funds of Iraq    are about to  be  open  for any  suits   or   leans per-say , against the  funds for  Iraq  that are tied up in the states !   and  or  maybe  it is because the  world trade  folks  are studying  the  facts  that  after  the  article  offered by the reports  ,   Iraq is  sitting  right in the middle  of  a  territory  gold mine  in it`s  self ,  and  the borders  and  tariffs  in border crossings   ,  might have held off  the  re-value --------  who  would`a`  known  it was  our  government  ,  wanting every one  to buy into  the   okie- tony    guru   poooops    :shrug: 

:wacko: I have been on the phone all night via conference calls with meetings with my 3 letter agency contacts. I expressed to them my dismay as to why this has not been done. They informed me that they are dragging it out because our government wants everyone involved in buying dinar. They want you to tell everybody you know to buy buy buy! So when the revalue happens there will be no more poverty. No more need for government assistance programs and everyone will be self supporting. Just thought I would pass it along. :rake:

/sarcasm.

There ya go Ben, fixed it for you...

The RV has not happened yet because it has not happened yet!

No one really knows why this is with the exception of maybe those who are actually calling the shots on this thing.

As for our government wanting "EVEYONE" to buy dinar... ROTFL! They DO NOT want everyone to be wealthy. Why do you think they have almost wiped out the middle class?... and I guarantee that most of them are now closer to poverty (if not living in it) than are rich.

If the U.S. government holds billions or trillions of dinar and are aware of a coming RV then that is all they care about really. Sure they will make gains on taxes and purchases by those who hold dinars and choose to spend their new found wealth in the U.S. but, that is really nothing compared to the big picture IMO.

I would guess that many dinarians would leave the country and spend their wealth elsewhere also so, that is something to take into consideration as well. I would probably do the same if I had the money, but for me even a revaluation of over a dollar would still not make me a millionaire (which is completely okay by me) so, I personally have no plans in becoming an expat.

Also, as for the government assistance programs, I honestly feel those are in place for far more sinister reasons than just HELPING the people. It's also about control... and if you don't comprehend this than I just don't know what else to say. They DO NOT want people to be completely "self supporting" because the government would lose control/power and they are not in that kind of a business.

Sure the government wants you to tell everyone you know to Buy... Buy... Buy dinar! That sounds more like the dinar dealers to me lol.

Anyway, as usual we do what we do best, WAIT...

• Upvote 1

Sounds like a plan.

Or roughly translated "our dinar sales are down we need you to buy"

WHAT A BUNCH OF HOOEY!  Do you work for the Dinar dealers? I have never heard such a bunch of bunk in my life!  What 3 letter agencies are you talking to, maybe DDD - dumb, dumber and dumbest?  Go sell this garbage somewhere else, like Dinar Recraps.   :butt-kicking:  :banhammer:

The RV has not happened yet because it has not happened yet!

No one really knows why this is with the exception of maybe those who are actually calling the shots on this thing.

As for our government wanting "EVEYONE" to buy dinar... ROTFL! They DO NOT want everyone to be wealthy. Why do you think they have almost wiped out the middle class?... and I guarantee that most of them are now closer to poverty (if not living in it) than are rich.

If the U.S. government holds billions or trillions of dinar and are aware of a coming RV then that is all they care about really. Sure they will make gains on taxes and purchases by those who hold dinars and choose to spend their new found wealth in the U.S. but, that is really nothing compared to the big picture IMO.

I would guess that many dinarians would leave the country and spend their wealth elsewhere also so, that is something to take into consideration as well. I would probably do the same if I had the money, but for me even a revaluation of over a dollar would still not make me a millionaire (which is completely okay by me) so, I personally have no plans in becoming an expat.

Also, as for the government assistance programs, I honestly feel those are in place for far more sinister reasons than just HELPING the people. It's also about control... and if you don't comprehend this than I just don't know what else to say. They DO NOT want people to be completely "self supporting" because the government would lose control/power and they are not in that kind of a business.

Sure the government wants you to tell everyone you know to Buy... Buy... Buy dinar! That sounds more like the dinar dealers to me lol.

Anyway, as usual we do what we do best, WAIT...

Well stated, I agree!  :bravo:  :tiphat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am choosing to believe that the RV will happen after the elections, probably in the summer.  Late June.  It is just a feeling I get.  I want it to happen so bad and am so tired of not hearing anything concrete.  I just picture it happening when everyone is busy with summer and boom it happens.  I think we will be surprised and I know I will probably be shaking and taking a xanax.  I don't drink so that is not an option.