Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI post regarding ISX

Tankwalker

I know....it's SteveI but just thought I'd see if anyone here that has a better understanding of ISX thinks there is anything to this.  

Post From don't promote other sites By Stevel

Greeting PD Members,

This post is going to be very factual regarding this investment we all have invested in.  In February I was sent some financial information regarding the ISX.

I want you to follow the money now.    Just yesterday I got this information.

The key is to read it very closely and word for word and understand the actual importance of this huge message. :::::::

A cross transaction occurred on IQD3.03bn Union Bank of Iraq (BUOI) shares on Feb. 27, 2014. This represents 1.2% of BUOI capital. 

(This last phrase relating the percentage of capital has never been in their reporting!!!)

WOW! No wonder the ISX has shut down the sales of its stock! Look at these numbers, am I reading this right!?!?! 

If I am, we are set for some absolutely EXPLOSIVE GROWTH!! We got into the ISX just in time!!

IQD 3.03bn= 300million USD this = 1.2% of BUOI capital. The true capital is just shy of 30 billion USD

152 billion in Outstanding share price just on the those merits alone makes each share worth $.50 USD per share!  

I think I found the missing # for the equation, it was 1.2% of 3.03Bn IQD!

The ISX has shut down orders because all the cross trading has driven the, “Reality rate” way up. It’s hard to sell a stock for .015 cents when it’s worth $.50 per share!! Oh, BTW, $.50 times 200k shares is 100K USD!  BEFORE THE RV!!!!!

Here is one of many supporting articles to support this.

Proposal to merge small banks and the formation of a development bank shareholder

03/04/2014     BAGHDAD / JD / ..

suggested the parliamentary finance committee, small local banks merge with each other to form a development bank shareholder is able to finance large investment projects in the country.

A member of the committee MP Hassan al-Bayati told / JD /: that a central bank by requiring local banks to raise their capital to the roof (250) billion dinars longer true and positive for the banking system in Iraq.

He added that the central bank's demands not to impose sanctions on banks that can not raise its capital to 250 billion dinars, but should encourage those banks to merge with each other to form an Iraqi bank shareholder development helps to finance major investment projects in the country.

The Iraqi Central Bank announced its intention to withdraw the licenses of five community banks for their inability to raise capital.

Has complained about the number of private banks from the central bank measures towards the work of banks, which it described Palmakdh.

He had demanded that the Association of private banks the central bank's decision to withdraw licenses to wait a number of local banks as a result of its inability to increase its capital.

LINK

This information is coming from some very qualified people that know the stock market inside and out. On February 27th, just a few short days ago I got this from one our team members.

Lots of afterhour trading!!!

Al-Iraq Brokerage Firms (buy) & (sell) executed International Cross to Union Bank Of Iraq on Thursday Feb 27 2014, in  traded shares  (3,031,372,000) billion shares  in additional session time after 12 o'clock.

Umal Rabieain Brokerage Firms (buy) & (sell) executed International Cross to Mousil Bank For Development on Thursday Feb 27 2014, in  traded shares  (737,000,000) million shares  in additional session time after 12 o'clock.

Subject: The ISX Compared to Neighboring Stock Markets

Look at the neighboring indexes!!!!

Below closing levels of stock market indices in the Middle East: 

Dubai's index                      rose 1.3 percent to             4099 points.

As Abu Dhabi's index          rose 0.5 percent to             4892 points. 

Qatar's index                       rose 0.6 percent to             11516 points.

As Saudi Arabia's index     climbed 0.2 percent to       8930 points. 

Oman's index                       rose 0.2 percent to             7173 points.

Bahrain's index also             increased 0.2 percent to     1318 points. 

only Kuwait's index                fell 0.2 percent to              7843 points. 

in Egypt index                        rose 0.3 percent to             7591 points.

Do you think ISX will stay at 112.50 points????????  This dam is about to burst!!!!!

I do not know about you, but I am confidence just from the facts that we are so very close to having this investment payoff sooner rather than later.

According to Ray's sources, we should see the budget getting voted on this week.

Many of you keep saying, especially the negative people and ones that have no clue that the budget has nothing to do with a change in the Iraqi currency. Fine, you go believe what you want. I base my beliefs on facts only.

It is what it is and the facts point to a change very soon.

I also forgot to mention this:

As you know, I check the CBI, DT, ISX, etc. almost every day for trends and have others that watch as well. I am encouraged to see that DT has increased their prices again. 

I am referring specifically to the price they will buy dinar back from you.  Today the price for uncirculated currency went up to $830 and the price for circulated went up to $790!  

The sale price of $980 has not moved so this means the spread is getting tighter.  Always a good sign!!!

All I can advise you is keep your information current with us if you want to participate in a gathering after this blessing has finally materialized.

I am more than ready and so are you. See you very soon. Start planning.

Have a safe week and keep your hopes up high.

Do not buy into the predictors that said it was done yesterday.

Blessings, Steve
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...