Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI Attacks Thug In An Email To His Members After Getting Punked On DV !

DinarThug

Don't mess with the Clown or you will go down.

CNN is a RESPECTED member of the real Dinar Network DV

The rest are just imitating reality through their misguided ignorance.

CLOWN on BROTHER

Edited by Brisco
  • Upvote 3

Oh, come on now guys Lil Stevo, Okie, Tony Baloney, and company have called it every weekend, holiday (ours or theirs), full moon, etc and they have been right every <_<  .............................................ummm wait a minute, they've never been right on anything ever, ok never mind my bad!!! :rolleyes: 

Keep bringing the pain Thugster my friend!  Next thing ya know you will be on the news for bullying them!! :lol:  :lol: 

• Upvote 5

Funny...when our wonderful Newshounds post an article that gets us excited....have you ever noticed the number of guests? It skyrockets....i have seen it at 43 guests and 15 members before.

I wonder who these guests are?????? Most likely people that have been banned...gurus that depend on our news for their "nightly calls". 

We have the best group of peeps here......some bring the news...some break it down and we all learn something. 

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 3

Funny...when our wonderful Newshounds post an article that gets us excited....have you ever noticed the number of guests? It skyrockets....i have seen it at 43 guests and 15 members before. I wonder who these guests are?????? Most likely people that have been banned...gurus that depend on our news for their "nightly calls".  We have the best group of peeps here......some bring the news...some break it down and we all learn something.

LOL, the same perps that gave me over 30,000 views on my profile page.

• Upvote 2

ooops that was me....i am a stalker....

stalker-cat-8908535.jpg

Hahahahaa!

how old is Sir Thugness - and how did you come across such important intel?

Ps does whiney ass girl = high pitched fem fart?

Or dare I say

Femme fatal?

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 2

Sorry for the late post, just got back but want to fly the flag of support for ya buddy!!!

Yo StevieOne aka Steve1 The depth and depravity of your need for attention by constantly making up stuff in order to keep your following is bad enough.  Your pathetic attempt to gain credibility by going after someone who has considerable credibility; is yet another transparent move reflecting just how shallow and devoid of character you really are.   You don’t really think you can attack someone on DV without having his friends hand you your azzzz in bag do ya? Apparently you were stupid enough to think it wouldn’t get back to his DV family.  Congratulations on destroying whatever modicum of respect you may have had before punching your self-destruct button. 

• Upvote 6

Sorry for the late post, just got back but want to fly the flag of support for ya buddy!!!

Yo StevieOne aka Steve1 The depth and depravity of your need for attention by constantly making up stuff in order to keep your following is bad enough.  Your pathetic attempt to gain credibility by going after someone who has considerable credibility; is yet another transparent move reflecting just how shallow and devoid of character you really are.   You don’t really think you can attack someone on DV without having his friends hand you your azzzz in bag do ya? Apparently you were stupid enough to think it wouldn’t get back to his DV family.  Congratulations on destroying whatever modicum of respect you may have had before punching your self-destruct button. 

Yea..what she said...whooot whooot

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

In real years......or clown years? And what is this high pitched fem fart, of which you speak? :shrug:

GO RV, and NO BV

Thug mentioned a winey as girl and another mentioned a high pitched fart so I turned it into Femme Fetal! Likely it was the combination of multiple threads in my brain resulting in humor no one else will get...

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 2

Hey Thugster, I got your back.  Nothing better than having an Animals instincts around for some backup protection.  Not like you really need it though.  I'm sure when the battle of intellectuals starts it will be pretty one sided.  I'm sure Stevel will show up unarmed as usual.  I may not know anything about the dinar, but then I don't have to.  This thread is the perfect example.  I'm just here for the company.  And to do what Adam says when the time is right (soon),

DW

• Upvote 4