Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI Attacks Thug In An Email To His Members After Getting Punked On DV !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Scottsdale Where SteveI Got His Little Feelings Hurt After Receiving A Wedgie From Clownie On The DV Playground !

Greetings PD Members,

I am not sure where to start. I guess Okie's plane landed but not sure if it was shiny side up. Tony is back peddling saying it should have happened last week but it wasn't our fault. Really? Who's fault then?

If you are going to listen to anyone, Millionday only provides the facts from news articles.

I had a chat the other day and said that you would not see any change in value until the budget was approved. Boy did the bashing happen on DV. The clown has no clue I guess.

av-34743.jpg?_r=0

Community Stats

• GroupMembers
  • Active Posts6,232
  • Profile Views60,563
  • Member TitleCNN - The Clown News Network
  • Age53 years old
  • BirthdayFebruary 23, 1961
    male.png Male <___ Maybe a winey ass girl
  • Interests
    Business owner, avid mountain biker, clowning around the Internet checking the Okie posts to see if ITS DONE !

I guess this guy has way too much time to spend on this investment and he is my neighbour. How cool is that. (Not)

Stevel:  Here is some additional information for our update. This member gave me permission to post it.

This one is from Ray just now at 2PM Arizona Time.

This is very good news. I see great progress and looking for very positive things ahead.

Steve, Here is an update on the Maliki news conference today. He told the people that they are giving the Kurds one last chance to sit down and vote on the Budget and if they don’t, Parliament will vote on the Budget sometime next week with a majority vote; Kurds or no Kurds. 

He said that the government only has enough money left to pay salaries for another month to two months and that is it. 

After that, no more payroll payments or other government services will be paid. He said it is imperative that this Budget gets voted on as soon as possible so monies can be distributed as soon as possible.

I think this is great news and I really hope that Maliki sticks by his guns and gets this done once and for all. I will keep you posted on any other news I may hear. Take care.

Blessings,  Ray

Steve – thanks for the great update last night.  It is getting very interesting.  The continued after hours trading, the lack of currency on the street, shrinking auctions at the CBI, prices of dinar tightening amount currency traders, banks complaining that they have no money, citizens being told they can’t make withdraws because of the lack of currency and then yesterday the CBI says no more transactions in foreign currency.  

Everything must be paid in dinar.  Sure seems like there are 2 choices before the dam breaks………..either flood the street with 3 zeros again so there is liquidity or issue the new lower denominations and change the rate.

You all have a safe week and weekend.  Steve
1393554614.png

• Upvote 9

Weekly word to the Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki / Wednesday 26 February 2014

19022014.JPG

B cm of God the Merciful

Hello Citizens valued and God's mercy and blessings be upon you; 
frequent controversy and even history of political and citizen pay the price for this of strength and comfort and security and stability, the government is keen always to initiate laws that meet the needs of citizens, so I endeavored to make laws to take care of slides owed ​​(pensioners, social welfare and community Rafha, and political prisoners and martyrs, and the officers and the police, the army and all the people who deserve care), and submit draft laws to the government, which is happening is two things; first; manipulate these laws to the extent that spoil and makes it difficult to verify the implementation and confused by what is not by virtue of political outbidding and election propaganda.Second, the citizen awaiting execution because it is long overdue, I say here, which addresses the responsibility to be frank, and courageous, and clear, and that responsibility efficiently and address in order to pay the price that was locked with his people and his country, today these laws initiated by including the law of the petro-dollar (5 dollars to the provinces of oil-producing) a right of their rights, how to carry out under the controversy over the ratification of the budget, where the government will spend all of these benefits, where you will be given for social welfare, where it will give the retirees who deserve? House flies the last sessions to stay away and escape from discussion maturity importantly a budget, go towards other laws, where download additional financial at the time that the budget is Off, this process escape from maturity, and I know that this escape from Merit Financial added his process of amplification and exaggeration security conditions in order to create a new environment to prevent the elections, this is the truth that lay it down in front of the citizens, there is a determined effort to stop the election, and if it gets the election in the sense remained this case, and remained history, and the process remains Allabb and laugh at the people, and left the House of Representatives this way The government remains in this form paraplegic We design and decide and go, God willing, for the completion of the elections whatever abounded this sounds, sometimes under the title of initiatives, under the headings Astattafah, some of the others, and alliance-type behind the scenes, all paid for citizens and paid for the nation, the issue of the budget issue is very simple, List of Iraqi oil, Iraqi oil is present on all Iraqi territory which belongs to all the people of Iraq and the issue of natural equation is simple comes all the oil to the budget and distributed according to population ratios, and pay them benefits companies and the rest is distributed to the state's resources, is in this equation harm the verge, or difficulty in the implementation and application, why turn the issue of the budget discussion to Astattafat and to alliances and to manipulation .. sometimes they say do not discuss the budget, but solving the problem of Anbar, Are we waiting for the budget discussion until we move in our hard work daily to address the situation of Anbar and Anbar in the face of terrorism, and the other says of order that the win-win relationship with the brothers of the Kurds, we Annaakec budget, but solving the problem of the Kurds, and is here a problem when the Kurds more than the issue of the Iraqi oil comes in within budget and distributed within the criteria adopted in the distribution of wealth of the Iraqi one, these words and these slogans are grappling with some of the slogans disruptive , I'd say if they do not believe the budget, Citizens valued customers, know that there is not a single project but Spend the benefits of retirees or social care not to give the students, nor the petrodollar not everything from the laws that are tired out and Cheranaha will remain frozen because the budget is Off. 
these is the fact that lay it down in front of everyone and warn all citizens to the need to have a position and have a voice, the House of Representatives has no right to disrupt the process of discussing the budget, they had discussed what is present in front of you, Adloha as you are playing a lot laws, amended budget accept it, but to leave the budget calls Some of the House of Representatives or the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to keep the meeting open in the sense of do not want to get into a discussion of the budget and this means that we do not want to meet the entitlements of citizens initiated by them, the laws are clear, this side, on the other side, our armed forces and our security advancing the praise of God, and hit the nests and kegs terrorism severely beaten, in Nineveh in terms of the Shura which we found the weapon depots express the great layout of the major operations associated abroad but Valiant our security services were able to Iedkoa rules of these and take over all the weapons and found 47 beta-trapped Kmusaúd to hunt for security forces, and arrested arrested and killed by the killing of terrorists, both of them were Iraqis or foreigners, as well as in the urban area, as well as in the area of Sulaiman Bek, which turned out to another city named (Tora Bora) advancing our praise of God made ​​significant progress and crush every citizen and kegs terrorism In Ramadi, the city has become ready, and thankfully, and invitations from the local government and the leadership of the operations and the tribes, and I also call on all citizens to the need to return to their homes and receive compensation, as I call on all staff and heads of departments and ministries Report employees need to return to the permanence and direct their work in their constituencies to facilitate daily life, as I call on all the sons of the police who have left their positions to return to their units and their positions in order to contribute to the process of controlling the security situation, it is necessary for life to return as long as our security services were able to purify and is continuing to purge the rest of the regions, the praise of God security progress large not as intended, to say that there is a decline, the opposite There is significant progress on the road to creating an environment and create a climate of stability of the situation and protect the citizens and protect the country from al-Qaida and terrorism, and in order that the elections are on schedule and fair as we wanted here, and as long as you remember the election I repeat myself again and my hope and my call to all citizens and all blocs and candidates that urge citizens on the need to go to the centers of the Commission to receive the cards, because the sound will not be guaranteed unless the citizen has this card, this card ensures sound, so even inati election day and say God this slide you can not and that slide you can not, I call upon the Commission to the need to move to the far village and hand for notifying them and deliver the cards to them, as well as call on the heads of blocs need to go to those who think they are supporters or advocates for them to come and receive these cards, we want elections partnership high and high integrity, God willing, in order to eliminate this reluctance and hesitation and the process of laughter on the political process and the citizens in order to rise in the country in pursuance of a real frank away from history and manipulate the feelings of the citizens, I repeat Beware of disinformation and remarks that want to disrupt the security situation in order to Antasralarhab even said that the political process has failed and the failure of the political process, some want to build his glory, Know that the glory of the country Eebeni crusher and the country in which terrorism, and the country in which bidders, but built glory when the country is stable, strong impregnable dear, and thank God ...

View the full registration by clicking on the link                         

11.jpg

Save.gif Add.gif Print1.gif

http://www.pmo.iq/press/2014/2/26022014s.htm

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 2

Nearly every one of those POSERS started out here on DV. That in and of itself should

say all that needs to be said. Thugs is a respected and trusted member here, while

Steve is a poser, nothing more. Bash me looser, I'm a big boy and can take it. Every

other dinar site is absolute proof that there are many fools surfing the net.if you have a

brain, welcome aboard. If not try some of the other sites. They will make you feel

good and steal your money.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

yendor,

You are SOOO RIGHT!!!  Steve and Ray have NO clue WHATSOEVER what is going on in the Dinar world!!

They are TOTALLY worthless, and it's the BLIND leading the BLIND over at their site!

HA!  WHAT A FRICKING JOKE!!

:rolleyes::lol:

• Upvote 2

Candy,  glad you agree. What's it been,  about three years since SteveI gave his farewell 'cause "it" will be happening any day ?  Well, I guess any day never showed up and ,unfortunately, SteveI  DID !

• Upvote 2