Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is the OUTRAGE?

DiveDeepSix

I pulled this over from another topic because it's important.  So governer Brewer just stopped the bill that would allow businesses to refuse service to people they didn't want in their business (specifically the gaays).  Here is the thing no business owner is going to be dumb enough to not make money off customers who come into their businesses and act NORMAL!!!  If you come in dressed up like a freak and start making out and making a scene (regardless your preference you will be asked to leave) (Not to mention you are violating the rights of everyone around you in said business who has the right to be there and not have to watch you "taste the rainbow") so apparently thats fine if you are straight couple asked to leave, but if you are *** and asked to leave you are going to be able to sue a business that isn't YOURS, has nothing to do with YOU, and does not even want YOU in it, then most likely get it shut down by apparently our govt. now.  Complete and total BS and a violation of our rights!

Gov. Brewer did just openly discriminate against a whole group, a much larger group then the "Skittle" community (Thanks Shabs!), unfortunately it's the only group in America or the world for that matter that everyone else gets a free pass to trample all over, the Christians.  Where are our rights?

The muslims come in to areas and force everyone else to put up with their BS rules and laws and ways of life even if it means destroying ours. 

The Skittles come in to an area and force everyone else to put up with their BS way of life even if it means destroying the values this country was founded on.  They destroy and mock marriage and family values, and push their sick way of life on little kids (that is a pedophile, Tiff can stick it).  Don't I have the right to not let my kid sleep with a homo at a Boy Scout camp?  Why would these kids even know what it meant?  That's the sick part.  It wouldn't be an issue until the gaays make it one.  Don't I have the right to take my family to places and not see the LGBT agenda pushed in my face? Just like Gym's story about doing security at a place, and two homos came up and started making out in front of him and another guy, trying to make them react, then they both looked at them, smiled,  and said "Oh is this a problem for you?"  (This is the part by the way where I would have gotten fired, but some things are just worth it!) Hmmm you punch them hard enough and candy and rainbows do pop out!!

The liberals come in to our country and force everyone thats ever worked for a living to give everything they've worked for away to the parasites who have done nothing, even if it means destroying this country and turning it into a communist state.

When are we as a nation we are still the overwhelming majority going to stand up and say no!  This is BS!  We have had enough!!  We have rights!  We ARE America!!!  It's pretty sad when 1/3 of the population votes for the presidency (obviously it was mostly the refuse to work 1/3).  The only reason these little minority freaks of any nature get away with trampling all over everyone else is because they know we aren't going to do $#@% about it.

Apparently, and this is how politicians get away with it silence equals consent.  Just like the BS Minnesota law on voting with out an ID and voting on gays getting married.  It was written so it was hard to understand, if you didn't vote one way or another it meant you voted for No voter ID, and Yes to *** marriage!  That's BS.  It's not the majority that agrees with this but it is OUR OWN fault for putting up with it.

Stop being silent America, we are the majority, we have rights, we do not have to put up with this crap, this country needs to change or it will cease to exist!!!!

Ok, done ranting this morning before my head explodes!!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Well I have to say....I don't doubt your "OUTRAGE". Unfortunately when someone spews so much discrimination and hate it just proves why the Governor was right to veto this bill.

I think the main problem is that people would have taken advantage of this bill and discriminated against not just the LGBT community but many lifestyle choices they don't agree with. All in the name of their "religious liberties" being compromised. This is just a very slippery slope for our country to slide down and would set us back in the progress that's been made regarding discrimination.

I don't believe that a photographer or florist for example should be forced to participate in a *** wedding if it goes against their religious beliefs however this bill would have opened to door for so much more than these scenarios. I agree that something needs to be put in place to protect business owners from discrimination suits in situations like this but like the governor stated this bill was way too broad.

And I have to say....."Pedophiles"....really? That is an ignorant and hurtful comment to make.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Tankwalker, I mostly agree with you.

Back in the eighties I was regularly accused of smoking dope. Non-random, so-called "random" urinalyses, etc. I later found out that the reason was because I questioned authority and mostly because I parted my hair in the middle. Yep I parted my hair in the middle and that meant that I smoked dope.

The dope smokers thought I was "cool" and that only played into the whole deal.

So this law stated that business owners could ban LGBT agenda folks. I'm tired of that, too. But what about people of a different race or ethnic background. What about biracial marriages? What about folks who wear stripes with plaids? What about nerds that wear black socks with their sandals? What about folks who part their hair in the middle? What about folks who fly an older version of the Georgia State Flag that includes the "Bars and Stars?" What about folks that have fair skin, blue eyes and had light hair even before the gray? What about folks who display the NRA sticker on their car?

Much too slippery a slope.

Edited by 429
  • Downvote 1

I can't say that I am outraged because of this bill not being passed because I think the problem was that the bill singled out a particular "group" of people rather than just the fact that businesses CAN refuse to serve ANYONE for whatever the reason may be.

I don't agree with homosexuality because Yahuwah (GOD) tells us that it is wrong and we should not engage in it. That doesn't give me the right to be cruel to people who choose this lifestyle. I mean why would you even need a law like this in the first place, just to announce to the world that you don't like gays? 

Maybe "Christians" who own these businesses missed out on helping someone come to Christ. You never know! I just think that the big picture here is being overlooked... If you twist something to fit your own agenda then it really isn't doing "GOD's" work now is it?

• Upvote 4

This all started over a woman who cooks specialty cakes from home.  It was not a large bakery, or a box store, just someone making a living doing what she loves to do.  I think she has the right to say no, it is her company and her belief.  I have *** friends. I understand their feelings might have been hurt.  So, you go find another baker.  You don't sue the woman for discrimination.  We all have the right to refuse to service to anyone.

• Upvote 5

Well I have to say....I don't doubt your "OUTRAGE". Unfortunately when someone spews so much discrimination and hate it just proves why the Governor was right to veto this bill. (Oh, really where is the hate?  If you weren't new here you'd know that I have friends who are ***, but they don't go out dressed up like tinker bell every day and try and convince everyone else to accept them.  The point I was making was why is it ok for the majority to get their rights trampled every time you turn around and not just by the LGBT, pick one?)

I think the main problem is that people would have taken advantage of this bill and discriminated against not just the LGBT community but many lifestyle choices they don't agree with. All in the name of their "religious liberties" being compromised. This is just a very slippery slope for our country to slide down and would set us back in the progress that's been made regarding discrimination. ( I agree some would take advantage of it, but if you would have read my post, you would also see know business owner with brains is going to turn customers away if they are not making a scene.)

I don't believe that a photographer or florist for example should be forced to participate in a *** wedding if it goes against their religious beliefs however this bill would have opened to door for so much more than these scenarios. I agree that something needs to be put in place to protect business owners from discrimination suits in situations like this but like the governor stated this bill was way too broad.

And I have to say....."Pedophiles"....really? That is an ignorant and hurtful comment to make. (Did you watch the Olympics?  The whole gaay outrage was about a Russian law that said homos couldn't distribute their propaganda to minors, (which I totally agree with) so why else would they want to do that? Hmmm?  Why would a cub scout (tiger cub I might add mostly 1st graders) leader tell people she was *** anyway if it wasn't to make a scene?  Do 1st graders need to know her preference?  No they don't.

Nice rant dive .

Loved it. 

Now take a deep breath and have a cup of coffee    :)

Thanks buddy, I think today is one of those days I may have to switch early to something with a bit more kick! :twothumbs: 

Maybe the heterosexuals should start boycotting those businesses that agree with all this mess.  We obviously out number them or they would vanish.

That's a great idea, then everyone could see just how tiny the LGBT really is.  Bottom line is if the LGBT community doesn't like certain business policies the solution is simple, Take their money, and start their own business, stop telling everyone else what to do with theirs!

I can't say that I am outraged because of this bill not being passed because I think the problem was that the bill singled out a particular "group" of people rather than just the fact that businesses CAN refuse to serve ANYONE for whatever the reason may be.

I don't agree with homosexuality because Yahuwah (GOD) tells us that it is wrong and we should not engage in it. That doesn't give me the right to be cruel to people who choose this lifestyle. I mean why would you even need a law like this in the first place, just to announce to the world that you don't like gays? 

Maybe "Christians" who own these businesses missed out on helping someone come to Christ. You never know! I just think that the big picture here is being overlooked... If you twist something to fit your own agenda then it really isn't doing "GOD's" work now is it?

It's not just this bill I'm talking about, +1 by the way, it's the broader picture, not just the LGBT community, it's all these tiny little off shoot minorities forcing us the majority to do their bidding even if it destroys what we believe in and the ideas that made this country great to begin with.  Example:  Why do muslims come to the US and try and turn it in to something they hate and left behind to begin with?  Why do hispanics come to the US and try and turn it in to Mexico?  I don't hate them, but I am tired of buckling to their BS.

• Upvote 5

This all started over a woman who cooks specialty cakes from home.  It was not a large bakery, or a box store, just someone making a living doing what she loves to do.  I think she has the right to say no, it is her company and her belief.  I have *** friends. I understand their feelings might have been hurt.  So, you go find another baker.  You don't sue the woman for discrimination.  We all have the right to refuse to service to anyone.

I agree with what you said all the way.  I have gaay friends as well, (I really wish the word *** wasn't banned here, I don't know why it is because that's the term the LGBT community uses to describe themselves, but hey not my site, I won't question it) and yes it probably does hurt their feelings, but again the solution like you pointed it out is simple, find someone else or take your money and start your own business and run it your way.

If I were to walk into a gaay bar, which I wouldn't, but if I did, do you think I'd be discriminated against if I made a scene about being straight?  Of course I would be, anyone who doesn't believe that is naive and needs to get out more.  So why is it fair for me to say hey I'm not going to serve you as a customer in my business (IF YOU MAKE A SCENE otherwise I would have no idea if it was your lover or your brother to start with),(my other customers have rights too) but it's ok for them to discriminate against me in their business?  That's the whole point I'm trying to make where are our rights?

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 6

DiveDeepSix, granted I am a relatively new member here to this site so I don't know about your friends, however I have a hard time believing that most *** people would not find some of the things you stated as hurtful.....

"The Skittles come in to an area and force everyone else to put up with their BS way of life even if it means destroying the values this country was founded on.  They destroy and mock marriage and family values, and push their sick way of life on little kids (that is a pedophile, Tiff can stick it).  Don't I have the right to not let my kid sleep with a homo at a Boy Scout camp?  Why would these kids even know what it meant?  That's the sick part."

I appreciate you seeing my point that unfortunately many business owners would take advantage of a bill like this and claim "religious freedom" and I understand your thoughts that any business owner with a brain would want to make money, but unfortunately not all business owners can put their views aside and think with their brains.

As far as the Russian controversy at the Olympics, I don't believe that every or far that matter even a majority of *** people are trying to convert minors so they can act on their pedophile desires.

DiveDeepSix, granted I am a relatively new member here to this site so I don't know about your friends, however I have a hard time believing that most *** people would not find some of the things you stated as hurtful.....

"The Skittles come in to an area and force everyone else to put up with their BS way of life even if it means destroying the values this country was founded on.  They destroy and mock marriage and family values, and push their sick way of life on little kids (that is a pedophile, Tiff can stick it).  Don't I have the right to not let my kid sleep with a homo at a Boy Scout camp?  Why would these kids even know what it meant?  That's the sick part."

I appreciate you seeing my point that unfortunately many business owners would take advantage of a bill like this and claim "religious freedom" and I understand your thoughts that any business owner with a brain would want to make money, but unfortunately not all business owners can put their views aside and think with their brains.

As far as the Russian controversy at the Olympics, I don't believe that every or far that matter even a majority of *** people are trying to convert minors so they can act on their pedophile desires.

I'm not saying all LGBT are pedophiles either.  You missed a huge debate we had here way back, with all kinds of facts on this very subject, obviously her name was Tiff, and she was always playing the devils advocate, she was banned several times, came back again as Lostenso, and hasn't to my knowledge been heard from since.  I don't mind other opinions that's what leads to discussion and debate, no problem there.

The Olympics, (the majority of the people do NOT know that this is specifically what the Russian law says is illegal) and it brought every gaay person from everywhere out to protest it, from O sending a bunch of gaay athletes to represent us (a slap in the face and complete lack of respect to the host nation) to the media making every other article about the gaay agenda instead of it being about the kids who had trained their whole lives to compete against the best in the world.  Read MSN once in awhile every day there is a new article on the LGBT community, seriously? What's the point?  Who cares what you do in your private life? Nobody, so stop pushing it down everyone elses throats is what I, like so many others are sick of.

You are right some business owners would take advantage of it, most likely they wouldn't stay in business for long.  If the LGBT community or any other group with a minority opinion, was so large and sick of it, they could start their own business with their money and put said business out of business.  Competition is a good thing.  Example:  If muslims don't like bacon should McD's have to take bacon off their burgers?  Or could they start their own McMs if it means so much to them?

SKITTLES!! :D 

gay_pride_parade.jpg

t1larg.parade.afp.gi.jpg

Oh, and another article I brought in the other day titled "For our little Christian Basher" it talks about a Ugandan law that says LGBT people will get life in prison or the death sentence for doing acts with minors, handicapped, or those with HIV.  So apparently they keep bringing it up, it must be a problem.  Don't know, that's not the point I'm trying to make, it's not specifically about the gaay community, again not spelling it that way to be mean but *** is banned here homo isn't.

Hey, Peapod....I think Bunk is questioning my hetero street cred.  Either that or..... :o ....OMG!!!

8cbdf37ed4c14058847366de0026c976583d267d

GO RV, and NO BV

:DThanks for always keeping it light buddy!!  :twothumbs:  :lol:

See Shabs I knew your "Skittles" idea was going to get me in trouble sooner then later!! :eyebrows: 

Thank you for the post it pretty much says how the vast majority of US citizens feel, now to do something about it. I for one have had enough. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Right there with ya! :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2

DDS ........I AGREE WITH YOU 100%.  THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "LIVE AND LET LIVE" THESE DAYS WITHOUT THE GOVERNMENT PUTTING IT'S NOSE INTO THE KETTLE AND STIRRING UP EVERYTHING INSIDE IT. THE MEDIA IS AT FAULT AS MUCH AS ANYONE  FOR BEING ALLOWED TO BROADCAST ALL THIS BS. *** CELEBRITIES, *** ATHLETES, MAYORS, COMPTROLLERS, AND OPENLY *** TV SHOWS.  I THINK YOU GET MY POINT!!!!   

http://youtu.be/-IHQ7EGlnec

• Upvote 1

Early on in my experience working in a major hotel, I was told that the business has the right to refuse service to anyone it wishes too. I guess that has changed now just for the LBGT's!

It seems that many states are bending over backward to support the minority of diviants. If you watched the news there were only a couple hundred (if that many) protestors.

What I think turned this victory into a defeat was the pressure put on by big businesses and the NFL. The veto came solely because of money!

SAD how religious beliefs take a backseat to diviant behavior and fear of lawsuits.

What is happening to America? Where did we go so wrong, so fast?

One thing that eats me up is the fact that our religious leadership in America is either too scared of law suits, or lacks the morale courage to stand up and speak against this sickness. We can march by the thousands for a single child being shot, but can not go out to protect the millions of children we are raising for the future.

Edited by gymrat76541

Right on Gym, well said!! :twothumbs:  Good video too by the  way, I'm out of pluses already from this thread but I will catch up with ya.  Where does it end?  Like you said one after another, just like Chevy doing the gaay commercials during the Olympics? Really? What was the point behind that? (It was all these companies like Government Motor Company jumping on the bandwagon to bash Putin and the Olympics, what does being *** have to do with being an athlete?)  What does one's sexual preference have to do with what kind of vehicle they drive? (Unless it's a Prius) J/K :D   But you are right we are constantly bombarded by this crap evey single day, Disney even did it, seriously?  Kids do NOT need to see this garbage and I don't want to see it either.

You are spot on about our religious leaders too where are their spines?  If silence is considered consent we need to stop being quiet before it's to late.  The answer to your question "Where did we go wrong?"  Is simple, it's the concept of Liberalism that preaches the lack of personal responsibility, pushes political correctness and government dependency.

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1

I agree with "what's government have to do with this issue?" pov. AND, this goes hand-n-hand with the other post about "Why is this country going down"..... they are all linked in this complete and idiotic belief that government has some majical authority to regular discrimination, bigotry, etc. From WHERE did this authority arise? Who gave those fools the power to tell the business owner or anyone else what to do and how to act? WE, the people did. We have allowed government to "regulate" our lives to the nth degree. Mark Steven's website does a tremendous job in educating people about this issue. the simple question we need to ask when confronted by anything government, "What FACTS are you using to show/prove the regulations, statues, code or Constitution apply?" As DM has stated: What business owner would be foolish enough to turn away money? And should they be so foolish, then FREE-MARKET will decide their fate. gubermint doesnt regulate free-markets. They manipulate them and destroy them. Let the market deterime the "fittest" to survive. If all the ga ay people boycott a business, then perhaps, all the anti-ga ay will support them and they survive. Free-market at its finest and non-gubermint interference at its best.

Dunno, just saying......hey, I like Skittles