Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - February 19, 2014

Adam Montana

Tomorrow at $7.54! But you can't hold me to that.

Ummmm... I know you got some awesome moves Adam... and yes, you may think "no one can hold you to it"... but we got some folks around here (no names to protect the not so innocent) who got some moves too  :eyebrows: ... and IMO I don't know how much of a chance you'll have since they have some experience in this kinda thing if'n we send em your way to "hold you to it"!!!  Just sayin'!!!  :rolleyes:

u15468930.jpg

Meanwhile Genx has got some secret Intel... :backflip: 

1922350_525871897527507_620368597_n.jpg

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

Other than the fact that they are the only bank a US Citizen can open an account at and have a balance in IQD... I don't really like Warka, due to the fact that they have horrible customer service. 

Are they difficult? YES. Do I need to answer any more questions on them? NO. That's why we have a Warka section here in the forum, and that's why I choose to ignore most "Warka" questions that get posted in the weekly chat questions.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Other than the fact that they are the only bank a US Citizen can open an account at and have a balance in IQD... I don't really like Warka, due to the fact that they have horrible customer service. 

Are they difficult? YES. Do I need to answer any more questions on them? NO. That's why we have a Warka section here in the forum, and that's why I choose to ignore most "Warka" questions that get posted in the weekly chat questions.

I'll rephrase the question: Do  your sources in Iraq have any more info on Warka than what little is revealed in the news . . .

I'll rephrase the question: Do  your sources in Iraq have any more info on Warka than what little is revealed in the news . . .

In my opinion, Warka doesn't have much (if anything at all) to do with the value of the Iraqi Dinar, so I don't pay a ton of attention to them.

Regardless, I still am not sure exactly what you are getting at... are you wondering if they are hiring? Opening new branches? Coming out with a new logo? Running for mayor? Updating their bathrooms? :lol:

(If you have a more specific question, feel free to post it in the next weekly question thread. I won't make any promises, but if it's something I feel I can answer then I will address it.)

On that note, I'll close the thread. Hope everyone had a great weekend and here's hoping for good news soon-Ly!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1