Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** Prime Minister Nuri al Maliki suffered a heart attack**

easyrider

Well, a Googling of "Iraq Al-Maliki heart attack"

brings up two sites.

The DV forum in spot one, and

BondLady down in spot 10.

Other than that, no other links.

I'm thinking that this "event" didn't happen.

If it had, I would think that at least CNN would have

picked it up.

Edited by mrparrot
  • Upvote 2

Home » political » Urgent .. Maliki in Tehran to carry out heart surgery May 13 2013

If I remember correctly, this photo was proven to have been photoshoppped and it looks that way to me too..So, IDK if this is another fake Maliki heart attack article. 
6666666661.png
Urgent .. Maliki in Tehran to carry out heart surgery

May 13, 2013 in political

Baghdad / Iraq News Network A source from within the Office of the Prime Minister in a telephone conversation with "Iraq News Network" on Monday, al-Maliki that has been subjected to a massive heart attack as a result of a significant blockage in the coronary artery causing prevent blood flow naturally to the heart, The medical team advised him of the Iranian private that further medical tests accurate in Tehran, the source said if necessary it will make him an urgent surgery in a specialized hospital in the Iranian capital, where he arrived late Sunday, 12/05/2013 by private jet, the source confirmed that the There are discreet heavily on this subject is being prepared media arrangements fabricated to cover up the disappearance of al-Maliki, also ruled out the source Maliki travel to Germany for treatment in order to avoid  embarrassment, which could be signed by the Iraqi government in the event of the development of the health and survival summoned there next to President Talabani.

http://aliraqnews.com/2013/05/%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%B7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7/

I  have seen this picture before,  :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Didn't Kuwait Announce That The Emir Died Right Before Their Currency Was Reinstated ! :o

Just Say'n ! ;)

:D :D :D

Yes, that is the Rumor. Unfortunately, Maliki did not die. but, then again they could be pulling a Talabani type situation here. I think Talabani had a stroke and since then he has been in and out of the news, dying and coming back to life. Who knows what games Iraq is playing? 

• Upvote 2

Heart attack, cramping, and ED ! If true, perhaps this is the way to introduce a negotiated settlement to the situation since he does not have the Command presence to actually coordinate an intelligent multi-staged attack on his own soil. Is he really going to try for a third term. Why re-elect him if he and Iraq's military cannot deal with a ill-equipped yet coordinated "gang" presence.

Oh Crap....And with all those US $$$$ sitting in safe keeping in Iran for him. Reminds me of one of my friends on having an almost fatal heart attack. He said,"you know the first thing that entered my mind when the attack hit me was Crap, now I am not going to have time to read all those great books I have collected". I told him his priorities were screwed up big time.

PS: By the way, I don't believe it eather. Maybe he is playing the, I'll fight my way back to good health for the good of the people and deliver them from evil angle. Anything to get a vote.

Smoke - Maliki Doesn't Have A Heart ! :o

:D :D :D

The best quote of the day ....... luv it! 

Oh brotha....

Let's see how many times he can die and come back to life like Talabani....

Another great quote...your killing me....lol

Didn't Maliki pull this same stunt last year lol... only it wasn't a heart attack. Can't remember exactly what it was.

Just wish he would go away already.

It looks like the same photo with the nut cleric in there.  Another stunt.  What's he looking for?  sympothy?  ha ha, good luck with that.   Really, it looks like the exact photo.

I wonder how that ambition of a 3rd term is working out for him if he can't even handle one of his jobs being security.  

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1