Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary economy: postpone the deletion of zeros from the currency to avoid a scheme to replace counterfeit currency

TBomb

Parliamentary economy: postpone the deletion of zeros from the currency to avoid a scheme to replace counterfeit currency
History of edits :: 11/2/2014 2:08 p.m. • 49 visits readable

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} A member of the Committee on the economy and investment representative, Amer winner, said the project to delete the zeros from the national currency still exists, but it is in order for commercial reasons, in addition to the receipt of intelligence information for the creation of counterfeit currency for the purpose of replacing the new currency.

He said the winner told the News} {Euphrates on Tuesday that "the project is still in place and everything in it that he delayed not only, we want to apply the law in 01/01/2013, but he asked later postponed for economic reasons, as it leads to a disruption in the commercial market and the general situation does not help, he asked to postpone the work in it. " and "The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers may linger in the project, in order to the country's economy internal," noting that "we have agreed with the central bank in order not to make a fuss in the market through the implementation of the project, and because the old currency will not fall but will continue to work out as well as the new currency for a period of two years, for example, goods are priced in the new currency specified in the old fixed as well, and for a period of two years, the old currency intervention by the Central Bank gradually and will not leave until implemented from the market. " said the winner "as he may been wait-implementation of the project, to the receipt of intelligence information indicating that there is a coin forged many abroad in neighboring countries, and even some of them inside Iraq, prepared for the purpose of replacing the new currency, considering that the old currency will damage, so it has to implement in order to develop a mechanism to control this issue, and control at border crossing points. "

It is noteworthy that the central bank announced earlier that the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency will transfer the country from a country trillions to billions. confirms economists importance of deletion of zeros from the currency current, which applies to reduce inflation and achieve a breakthrough in the economy currency of the country a few new banknotes and coins sober mimic the rest of the world. was the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced in April 2012, for a patient in the application process to delete the zeros from the currency. 

http://www.alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=47806

• Upvote 2

This is the same ole story that has been circulating for the past 10 years. They just keep renewing it.

Agreed - Same old articles year after year - Like I said before Iraq is in no hurry to RV any time soooon - I hope I wrong but same thing last 5 plus years...

we have agreed with the central bank in order not to make a fuss in the market through the implementation of the project, and because the old currency will not fall but will continue to work out as well as the new currency for a period of two years, for example, goods are priced in the new currency specified in the old fixed as well, and for a period of two years, the old currency intervention by the Central Bank gradually and will not leave until implemented from the market. " said the winner "as he may been wait-implementation of the project, to the receipt of intelligence information indicating that there is a coin forged many abroad in neighboring countries, and even some of them inside Iraq, prepared for the purpose of replacing the new currency, considering that the old currency will damage, so it has to implement in order to develop a mechanism to control this issue, and control at border crossing points. "

I like it! :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 2

Someone told me I don't use facts but willfulness.

So, as I actually use facts, here are a few I will put out here for everyone to see...first, G W bush said this war won't cost the USA one penny and yet it has been in the Trillions. No weapons of mass destruction... (actually many were destroyed in huge buildings with fall out). Yet, still we really didn't need to occupy IRAQ unless....? Why did GW Bush release the trade of dinar only to the USA? We even own their dinar! Why did our own people from our treasury go to Iraq to help? The laundry lists of news from the past several years is huge! All I keep saying is I believe there is something brewing and I am optimistic. Call me a dreamer with out facts but there are many questions with which I derive a picture of wealth and prosperity and growth. Yet, again this isn't me just saying this, it's all in the news from many sources.

Why are so many large banks setting up in Iraq? Hotels too? New malls? New found gold and again my list grows... Areas of booming land values... Read about it.

So for those investors who say I don't use facts! I firmly suggest you read the news beyond these forums. World news!

If you don't like what you see run. Get out! I respect that but don't rain on my posts... I'll respect you more for just quietly leaving...

Peace and Yes I believe in this investment!

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 1