Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are You Ready for the DONG

pirate

they have have a lot going on there steel,ag,timber,and they are growing .

if they lop its a trade off like most but if you look at the rates for south korea,and other nations they are primed to adjust their dong,humm pardon that, didn't sound right.

but they could revalue their currency.I think this really will be a good for investment.sorry for rambling its 2am ,i need to take a nap .

Kuwait signed a mega oil deal there not long ago but I don't know if I see Vietnam as a country with huge potential. This is one of the 5-10 cent revalue countries unlike Iraq which will be more than that.

Just an opinion

Even at .05-10 its a good investment 1 mil costs about 65-90 depending on where you purchase...so lets say high of $100/mil @ .05 thats $50K for $100

That is true but can we trust them to actually revalue or will we be looking at another situation like Iraq but without big brother watching them.

No investment is a given....NONE of them...so this question is hard to answer. When you buy a stock you dont KNOW if its going to go up, down, or bankrupt...currency is like stock in a country.

congrats to all the new mods... as the room has been growing so much

i agree vn will grow and it has proven track record.

where i think they will grow is in tourism thus bringing in billions of dollars into the country,

also their manufacturing sector is showing great increases,plus the exports of ag products,timber, etc this country is different that Iraq,but still vast in diversity and natural resources.

• 4 weeks later...