Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

buy dinar with credit card

nutrinobaem

Yes, Silvergreetings.com. Have used them many times. The IQD's are also certified authentic and you receive them in 4-5 days. They also give you a free smaller denomination bill.

Yes, i know about that site but unfortunately they do not ship to India, do you have any other site?

• 3 months later...

Yes, Silvergreetings.com. Have used them many times. The IQD's are also certified authentic and you receive them in 4-5 days. They also give you a free smaller denomination bill.

i have tried calling them numerous times only becuase i like to speak to a live person before buying and never no answer or return phone call

Does any one know wehre to buy dinar using credit card without going through paypal, and also shipping internationally

Just to inform you that you should read the small print or terms & conditions of your credit card provider.

It is a fact that purchasing any currency with a credit card is not permitted.

Many will argue that you can do this to purchase currency to go on vacation, this is not the case.

You can buy travellers cheques but not physical banknotes.

Anyone selling currency to you & accepting payment by credit card is committing a criminal offence.

So I can't get cash(currency) with my credit card...........I must have dreamed going into the bank yesterday for a cash advance using my credit card.

taking a cash advance is a lot different than buying foreign bank notes directly with a credit card...... you are getting a purchase apr when in reality you should get a cash advance apr ( probably why it is illegal)

So I can't get cash(currency) with my credit card...........I must have dreamed going into the bank yesterday for a cash advance using my credit card.

Diffrent scenario, you have a credit card that you can take a cash advance in $$$$S, this is legal & you have signed a contract that allows you to do this, you will also be charged greater intrest on the advance than goods.

I anyone is looking to buy some Dinar I have some for sale on my website http://bigjmp.ioffer.com/

NEW UNCIRCULATED CURRENCY!!!

25K NOTES IN STOCK

500,000 IRAQI CURRENCY

IN 25,000 K DINAR NOTE'S

Western Union or Paypal online payments allow you to use all credit cards this is preferred. All items will shipped out same day or next business day after payment is made. 7 day money back, buyer pays return shipping. Shipped Insured US Postal Priority Service.

dinarprofits does not accept credit cards anymore as i would have bought from them because that daniel was very freindly

yeah - daniel was really helpful for me as well, pick up a couple of mil from http://www.dinarprofits.com. he also explained why you can't buy dinars with credit cards - it was a terms of service issue with the credit card companies.