Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

R.I.P. Ammo from G2Research

The New Ammunition That Has Gun Owners Drooling

1484717_1457441147811438_1727290480_n.jp

They call it the R.I.P. round and with good reason. G2 Research has released a new ammo that is taking the market by storm and has gun owners all over the country trying to find where to pick some up.

As of now, the company is only releasing specifications for their 9mm round and they go a lil’ something like this:

* 16″ Penetration

* Up to 6″ diameter spread

* 96 gr projectile

* 2″ grouping at 25 yrds

* 1265 FPS / 490 Muzzle Energy

* 9 Separate Wound Channels

* Precision Machined

* Solid Copper / Lead Free

* Defeats all known barriers such as sheet metal, sheet rock, windshields, plywood, heavy winter clothing

-

• Upvote 2

Hey anytime somebody can build a better mouse trap Im all for it.

BUT looking at the ammo I would certainly have to blow through a few boxes before I would put my life in its hands.

It looks like stove pipe in the making if you ask me (Jam). Some 1911`s (Even Kimbers) are fussy about what they will digest.

Even ones that are not fussy will jam with a basic hollow point if the feeding ramp is not cleaned and polished occasionally

Most older wwII model`s will only fire round ball. 

Sure are a wicked little beautys though. 

Edited by dog53