Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hawks Broncos Superbowl... gonna be a good one

divemaster5734

DM...I'm a Saints kind of guy and what I witness in this game with the Super Chicks and 9er's only makes me shake my head at the out come...as if it were't bad enought for the 9er's to go into the 12th man atmosphere...the 9er's had to face the 13th man that has the right to chunck a flag...what a sad excuse for an outcome of a game...

i am good with either team. i would prefer that pm won and showed the ic that he was not done!

Me too!  Show that jerk owner, Jim Irsay, he's not as smart as he thinks he is.  He reminds me a little of Jerry "jackass" Jones.  But nobody is as big a jackass as he is. That's an example of the Golden Rule;  he who has the gold, makes the rule.  :cigar: Go PM and Broncos!  What a great time for John Elway too!

DM...I'm a Saints kind of guy and what I witness in this game with the Super Chicks and 9er's only makes me shake my head at the out come...as if it were't bad enought for the 9er's to go into the 12th man atmosphere...the 9er's had to face the 13th man that has the right to chunck a flag...what a sad excuse for an outcome of a game...

I understand skeetdog, but that's sports - just a matter of time before you get a bad call or play in a hostile environment.  That's the nature of the game. My biggest sport complaint is against the umpires' strike zones - what a joke!

The good news is that my team won.  Stuff happens.  In the end, it's just a game.  Gotta keep it in perspective.  :shrug:  :peace:   

• Upvote 2

Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still in recovery mode from Sunday!!!  Not taking my Christmass lights down till after the Super Bowl!!  they are all green and blue with the 12th man flags lit up and flying high with neon lights!!!

Our defense is going to give them a run for there money and I'm sure it will be a great game!!