Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cops can now murder.. America's 4th Reich under obummer

divemaster5734

Interesting how someone with no law enforcement or legal experience can read an article can come to the conclusion that California LE officers now have a license to murder.

I can post photos of aborted and dismembered fetuses that are much more graphic; does that mean the doctors and nurses are murderers?   If so, wouldn't that mean that pro-choice persons and politicians who pass such laws are accessories to murder? 

Law Enforcement in this country, even on it's bad days, is the best in the world.  Too bad and so sad for those wannabee cops who are butt hurt because they couldn't pass the background or PFT and are now patrolling the Walmart parking lot.  

Before painting Law Enforcement with such a large ignorant brush, go down to your local department and sign up for the ride along program.  You'd be surprised with what chit they have to put up with on a daily basis.

Great Post! Plus 1

Video's don't lie!!!

This was just plain wrong, out of line for these cops.  Kelly was intimidated by fat boy, he followed instructions as told to the best of his knowledge, and he did a damn good job of it.  Fat boy was bored that night, itching to bully.  They beat him, tasered  him, kicked him and he pleaded, he was sorry, he cried for his Dad, in my opinion he was ready to give in and cooperate.  He didn't have a chance with the mentality of these cops. 

It won't be the first or the last this happens. 

Justice was not served. 

Kelly's family's lost unfortunately.  Sooooo Sad.

I watched the video and still didn't get inside the head of the Kelly like you obviously did. Were you there? How do you know he was following instructions to the best of "his" knowledge. Sounded to me like he was refusing to give the officer's information they were trying to obtain from him from the very beginning when the officers first made contact with him. They had a conversation about what language he spoke because he was saying something about not speaking english. Why were the Officers making contact with him in the first place. I think that is relevant as well. I am not making excuses for the actions of these officers, but I am not going to make excuses for this guy Kelly either. This situation could have turned out alot differently if he would have cooperated with the officers from the beginning. Maybe he was incapable due to mental problems...seems alot of people here on this site are jumping to that conclusion even though there isn't any evidence to that except what the author alleged in the article. Of course the author isn't biased against law enforcement in any what shape or form. lol

All I am saying is, rather than jump to conclusions based on what someone wrote in an article, maybe the court had better information regarding this situation and how and why it unfolded the way it did.

Haters will always be haters, no matter what the evidence shows.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is really sad... I was surprised that a jury actually acquitted them, and initially thought, they were charged with something that could not be upheld.... why didn't they at least charge these cops with excessive use of force..... That would have definitely applied and been upheld in my world....

Well I was wrong,..... at least one of the was charged with that and still acquitted:  Ramos, 39, was charged with second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter. Cicinelli, 41, was charged with involuntary manslaughter and use of excessive force.

CA released some 60K inmates back into the state per Supreme Court Order to reduce the over crowded population.... Jails, courts, and officers are overwhelmed with not enough funding or resource.. and definitely not enough training in terms of how to deal with actively  psychotic offenders...  Doesn't make their behavior in any way okay, they are still judgement responsible sworn LEOs. It does however give some context to a problem that will only continue until local cities figure out how to deal with this really mentally ill population that has been released early back onto the streets with no visible means of support  (shelter, meds, none of it)...

Not sure if people know that the FBI is the agency to police the police.... They likewise investigated this and were (last I knew) very clear that pending the outcome of this trail, they would continue their federal investigation with the possibility of filing federal charges.... In this case, in my expert opinion, they need to go forward in filing.

• Upvote 3

Interesting how someone with no law enforcement or legal experience can read an article can come to the conclusion that California LE officers now have a license to murder.

I can post photos of aborted and dismembered fetuses that are much more graphic; does that mean the doctors and nurses are murderers?   If so, wouldn't that mean that pro-choice persons and politicians who pass such laws are accessories to murder? 

Law Enforcement in this country, even on it's bad days, is the best in the world.  Too bad and so sad for those wannabee cops who are butt hurt because they couldn't pass the background or PFT and are now patrolling the Walmart parking lot.  

Before painting Law Enforcement with such a large ignorant brush, go down to your local department and sign up for the ride along program.  You'd be surprised with what chit they have to put up with on a daily basis.

So, your saying just because some doctors have decided to become murderers of innocent babies, cops can go around murdering innocent grown ups?

Yes, actually, abortions are murder.

One day, they will all have to answer for their crimes.

As an ex-firefighter, I fully understand the stress police have to put up with.

For years, my only friends were either firefighters or police.

None of the guys I knew would ever do what happened in that video.

While I could have explained the point better, your immediate approval of a mob of jerks with guns beating an obviously mentally challenged person to death just qualifies the posting statement.

OF COURSE not all cops are like those abusive bastards, but for as long as other cops refuse to stand up for the truth, we are rapidly becoming a nation divided, and oppressed, by those we trusted.

It was obvious the guy was scared to death, and it's too bad the original two cops were irate after spending so much time trying to reason with a smart azz, but that was no reason to kill him.

How many more innocent people will be victimized by those guys before they are finally let go?

How long will it take to revoke and or sanction their bond?

Just like the politicians that are busy creating an American Monarchy of the entitled, the police are spreading mistrust and fear.

There will always be a few bad apples, but for as long as they are protected, and allowed to continue to oppress and murder, they will continue to destroy all police reputations.

Guess we are just evolving in different directions.

Unfortunately, there will eventually be a collision.

Already, the police are more militarized than some 3rd world armies.

The only thing that keep the public calm is trust.

Actions like the one in the video are rapidly destroying that.

What will you do then?

When everyday ordinary hard working people don't trust the cops to be fair either?

Oh, I know, then it will be the same old excuese, no one knows what a cop has to go through.

Yeah, I guess it's tough holding back when you have a license to oppress the world, so many people to pound, so little time....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are exactly right my friend!! These guys are no more then common criminals, but the badge kept them out from behind bars, one thing I do know is they always look out for their own, and it goes all the way to the top.  There is no way in hell this can be spun to say they were just doing their jobs, complete BS no matter who you are.

End Quote

Agreed and appreciate you saying that.

There have been several cases in my Country too of totally unjustified  excessive use of violence leading to death of innocent victims. The tragic part is that when they go to trial, no matter how many witnesses ( who either actually saw police mis-action in progress or got it on phones) they will still deny deny deny deny deny deny and/ or invent , make up false stories. A shame.

While I'm sure most law enforcement are good, mentally balanced and with a sense of justice folks.... There are a few violent ones with a badge and the "I'm above everything" mentality. Very dangerous. Some people die because of that, undeservingly.

As an innocent law-abiding citizen myself...I do not want to be forced to be afraid of my Police.

A real democratic country should not be afraid to have anti-bodies for this situation.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Bilbil are you actually insinuating that 6 law enforcement officers couldn't find any

other way to contain this situation? An unarmed transient with a seriously bad attitude

Posed such a threat that the only solution was the use of deadly force by physical

assault. Is that your point? Because if it is somehow when it's your son or daughter

that's beaten to death I believe you'll have a different view. America, don't allow this

kind of behavior to go unpunished. MAKE THE GOVERNMENT FEAR YOU.

OR DIE SLAVES.

• Upvote 1

Security at Night Clubs. That explains alot. LOL

If you think those police officers only check underage girls for ID's & give college students a hard time you completely missed the boat.

Makes me wonder how many underage hotties you allow to drink because you think they are hot?

Do me a favor - next time someone beats you up, do NOT call the police.

There is a difference Gym, at the time I owned the night club, and did it for the fun of it, before I sold it, most peopled didn't know I was the owner and I preferred it that way, it's amazing what you learn doing that. :eyebrows:  As much as I wanted to let the ladies in with out ID I couldn't or I'd be liable for them, and I'm smarter then that.  Trouble is it's the gals that attract the guys, and the guys that drink the most booze, still not worth it, and I'd hope someone wouldn't let my underage kid in either.  Most law enforcement, in our area at least, is more interested in writing tickets and saving the world one speeder at time instead of solving the major problems, you know the dangerous things, like drugs, murders, the stuff we need them to do.  As I said before not all of them are that way, but many are.  Do I respect some cops?  Sure I do and I despise some as well, like any group of people you will always have good and bad.

Don't worry though Gym, I'm the last person that would call the police for anything, unless I want something screwed up beyond repair.

• Upvote 1

You are exactly right my friend!! These guys are no more then common criminals, but the badge kept them out from behind bars, one thing I do know is they always look out for their own, and it goes all the way to the top.  There is no way in hell this can be spun to say they were just doing their jobs, complete BS no matter who you are.

End Quote

There have been several cases in my Country too of totally unjustified  excessive use of violence leading to death of innocent victims. The tragic part is that when they go to trial, no matter how many witnesses ( who either actually saw police mis-action in progress or got it on phones) they will still deny deny deny deny deny deny and/ or invent , make up false stories. A shame.

While I'm sure most law enforcement are good, mentally balanced and with a sense of justice folks.... There are a few violent ones with a badge and the "I'm above everything" mentality. Very dangerous. Some people die because of that, undeservingly.

As an innocent law-abiding citizen myself...I do not want to be forced to be afraid of my Police.

A real democratic country should not be afraid to have anti-bodies for this situation.

I know exactly what your talking about there Italian Stallion!!  :D  It used to be you taught your kids if they were ever in trouble find a policeman and they would help them, and back then they would.  Today if a kid is in trouble and finds a cop, mom & dad get ran thru the ringer because the kid wandered off, they get in trouble for endangerment and a nice lecture from a snot nose punk cop who doesn't even have kids on what's the best way to raise kids, based off some book he read in a pscyh class he nearly failed, social services gets involved and really screws stuff up because in their minds parents have no idea how to raise kids that's the govt's job to do.  Has this happened to me? No.  But I've had it happen to close friends and it's pathetic but that's exactly how it goes down and I've seen families torn apart because some overzealous **** with a badge was trying to make a name for him/herself.

Cops want respect?  They have to earn it, fear is not respect.

Want my respect if your in law enforcement?  Find a home that's been broken into and notify the owners before they find it themselves.  Helping a kid find his stolen bike, or lost dog!  How about something as simple as treating people like human beings you know that whole annoying innocent until proven guilty thing?  Nowadays it's your guilty until you can prove your innocent.  How about training women on how to defend themselves instead of getting favors from them in the back seat of the squad car so they don't get a ticket.  Respect isn't given for hiding behind the bushes giving mom & dad a speeding ticket while they are in a hurry to get home from WORK (you know that crazy thing that pays for cops to have their jobs in the first place) and feed their kids.  I will say any cops I have respect for these days are the old school cops, most of who are retired or getting close to it and understand sometimes in life things happen and it's ok to have a heart. A rare breed in law enforcement nowadays! 

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 4

Interesting how someone with no law enforcement or legal experience can read an article can come to the conclusion that California LE officers now have a license to murder.  A cops job is to control the situation and not let it escalate, protect the public INCLUDING the suspect, (It's kinda in their job description and the reason we pay them) what part of this video was that done?  I must have missed it.

I can post photos of aborted and dismembered fetuses that are much more graphic; does that mean the doctors and nurses are murderers?   If so, wouldn't that mean that pro-choice persons and politicians who pass such laws are accessories to murder?  Yep that's pretty much how I would classify them.

Law Enforcement in this country, even on it's bad days, is the best in the world.  Too bad and so sad for those wannabee cops who are butt hurt because they couldn't pass the background or PFT and are now patrolling the Walmart parking lot.  Yep only thing worse then a cop is a rent a cop, agreed on that point, they really have something to prove and a huge chip on their shoulder.  "Now this is the second time I've told you to put that buggy back in it's coral, now don't make me come give you a good verbal scolding!"

Before painting Law Enforcement with such a large ignorant brush, go down to your local department and sign up for the ride along program.  You'd be surprised with what chit they have to put up with on a daily basis.  Yes I know those annoying calls where they actually have to go out and do what we are paying them for, and the reason they get the bullet (resistant) vests and get to carry guns around all the time.  It sucks when one get's interrupted from something as dangerous as taking down those terrifying jaywalkers! 

• Upvote 2

I'm sure I've irritated more then one person here who is a cop or has a relative who is a cop, don't get me wrong as I've been saying all along, there are some excellent people out there in law enforcement, few but some, like any other job.

But if you polled police forces all around the world (well maybe not Russia and most of the middle east, ok never mind bad example) <_< If you had police around the country watch this video and asked if it was handled correctly or if they were completely out of line, I'd say 60% would say they were out of line, 30% would know they were wrong but defend them anyway, and 10% would actually think this kid deserved what he got.

Now edit out the uniforms and say these were cops in let's say, hmmm how about Italy? (Umbertino) Then ask the same US cops what they thought of the video and 99.9% of them would say these guys were way out of line and should go to prison for this, this isn't how we treat people in the US.  Mmmmm Hmmmm!  <_<

Bilbil are you actually insinuating that 6 law enforcement officers couldn't find any

other way to contain this situation? An unarmed transient with a seriously bad attitude

Posed such a threat that the only solution was the use of deadly force by physical

assault. Is that your point? Because if it is somehow when it's your son or daughter

that's beaten to death I believe you'll have a different view. America, don't allow this

kind of behavior to go unpunished. MAKE THE GOVERNMENT FEAR YOU.

OR DIE SLAVES.

I am only saying that I don't have all the information that was obviously available to the court that came up with the acquittal. Just because I refuse to jump to conclusions like every other person doesn't mean I side with the officers. I don't always agree with how situations are handled, and sometimes I may not handle a situation the best way. Everyone has there own perspective on how they feel they would best deal with an issue. Could these officers have handled this differently, probably. Do these officers have a history of violent behaviors towards citizens? Why were they dealing with this guy in the first place? (Suspect of a serious crime, Loittering...) If an Officer is wrong in their actions then I am all for them getting the consequences they deserve but that doesn't mean I'm ready to string them up just because someone writes a biased article to accompany a poor quality video.

The only conclusion I can come up with is that this 'Bilbil' is of the same mentality and thinks the same as the scum in this vidio...basically a coward with a weapon hindin' behind a badget...

Gee Wiz skeetdog, I don't really care what conclusion you come up with about me so feel free and conclude what you will. Just know that you don't know me nor do I know you.  I just refuse to lower myself to your petty juvenile mentality of throwing stones so to speak at someone I don't know. I think I out grew that around the 8th grade. Have fun though. :bravo: 

That's your problem your not good at thinking...It's apparent you don't have to lower yourself to an 8th grade level as you never reached that higth...I in fact have learned that when dealing with someone with your mentality that it's pointless just let the idiot come to their own demise...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's your problem your not good at thinking...It's apparent you don't have to lower yourself to an 8th grade level as you never reached that higth...I in fact have learned that when dealing with someone with your mentality that it's pointless just let the idiot come to their own demise...

You need to worry about your own problems and stop worrying about what you may think are mine. Like learning how to spell or at least how to spell check. I understand someone of your mental capability may be challenged with spelling words with more than three letters, but spell check is free.

• Upvote 1

You need to worry about your own problems and stop worrying about what you may think are mine. Like learning how to spell or at least how to spell check. I understand someone of your mental capability may be challenged with spelling words with more than three letters, but spell check is free.

Thanks....I consider the source and deem it a compliment... :tiphat:

Bilbil,it's obvious to me that you're a police officer, and I respect that. Likewise I respect

what you've said, in response to me. No we don't know what evidence was brought

before the court, and what we have could well be a slanted article especially when you

consider the source. That being said, you and I both know violations of this nature are

occurring more and more every day. Furthermore, we both know that the judicial system

in our country is greatly flawed. But that goes with the direction our country is heading.

I sense that you and I would actually be on the same side when everything fall's apart.

If you're a law enforcement officer and you have a strong moral foundation then

I GREATLY APPRECIATE what you do. As much as what I did for America while in

the Marines. But know this, if anyone were to violently murder someone I love and the

legal system allowed them to go free then I would be forced to deal justice my own way.

I am not afraid to say so, even in this forum because I believe truth trumps all.

The rest of the world can go to he ll but as for me and my family"WE WILL SERVE

THE LORD.

• Upvote 2

Thank you. These same people will be the first ones to dial 911 whenever they need help. :)

Yet you still will be the first to dial 911 whenever you feel threatened. Hip-a-crite! 

I don't know who you think you are, but you have absolutely no idea how I would react, but please, feel free to speak for yourself. 

I am smart enough to know in a threatening situation no one is there to protect me, but me. That's why I'm armed. Police are always only minutes away when seconds count. I see them as an increasing threat to public safety, and will no longer voluntarily engage them. 

Now that we have that out of the way... Moderators I do believe this person just violated forum rules. 

WARNING: Due to the extreme conflict of opinions inherent in discussions of this nature, you are hereby warned that this is a NO TOLERANCE zone. “Personal insults are NOT TOLERATED” and your account may be restricted with NO NOTICE. Please review the forum guidelines at this address: http://dinarvets.com/links/rules.

ZoomButt.gif

Edited by cranster

Well let's just say that as long as we do nothing about PIGs like this (not all officers

are pigs) It will get worse. If this happens to someone I love I know 6 PIGs that would

learn something about cartel justice. It would be brutal, it would be public. So as to

put fear into any other officers thinking the same way.

WHEN PEOPLE FEAR THE GOVERNMENT, YOU HAVE TYRANNY.

WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE, YOU HAVE FREEDOM.

LGD,

Roger that Brother !

End Quote

A Song By The Clash Called > Police And Thieves ..   Seems Due ...    Also. Sgt Friday Must Be Turning Over In His Grave...

I didn't follow the "libertarian" name you mentioned in your original post, DM. Are you saying that "libertarians" are going to bad-mouth you for your ideas related to your post? I think you meant liberals...Please correct me if I am wrong. If not, then I think you misunderstand the position of almost all libertarians I have ever met or read/chatted with. I think you would find me in complete and total agreement with your post and ideas: libertarians are: anti-statist. That is, against those people of the "State" who infringe upon anyone's rights to be left alone. Against the whole idea that the state's hired mafia (cops or pigs or POS which is very appropriate to describe those 6 thugs)can MURDER someone without penalty. It is a shame that it happened. For the record, I was a federal LEO for 2 years. Back then, many where cool, easy-going fellows just doing what we thought was good for the general safety of the people. A few were egotistical freaks who were looking for any reason to pull their service weapons to scare or even kill a person. They talked SH all the time. Us normal guys really hated them. Seems the pig forces are stock-full of such brutes now and the good guys are only a small % of the force.

On a side note to those who support this action:

As for the plead, "you should see what they have to put-up with, then you would appreciate their job more...." Yeah, sorry. Doesn't work for me. They VOLUNTEERED to be pigs. Its not like they didn't know what the job entails. That would be like the farmer pissing-n-moaning he has to wake-up at 0400 to plow the fields.(and statistically, a farmer is more likely to die at work then a uniformed thug) Cry to someone else, Donut-boy. Don't like dealing with some people in society, don't join! Want my respect? Treat others with respect. Act like a human and not some steroid jerk.

Dunno, just saying......

• Upvote 1