Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cops can now murder.. America's 4th Reich under obummer

divemaster5734

I've  been a police officer for the past 20 years and have lost 5 close friends in the line of duty, two of them ambushed, one was killed chasing a guy in a alley that just committed murder,one was killed in car accident that caught fire he was burned to death, this officer was responded to a domestic call where a woman was being beating by her boyfriend, and the other officer was responding to a fake 911 call when he lost control of his unit and hit a tree.The last two mentioned in this article died around Christmas and both had small children.

So for the ones that responded to this article "COPS CAN NOW MURDER"  I respect your opinion. But trust me there's always two sides to every story. You only received one side and the rest is pure speculation.

The next time you see a cop thank him for his service because you never know he may be the one loosing his life trying to save yours.

On average, one law enforcement officer is killed in the line of duty somewhere in the United States every 57 hours. Since the first known line-of-duty death in 1791, more than 19,000 U.S. law enforcement officers have made the ultimate sacrifice.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I didn't follow the "libertarian" name you mentioned in your original post, DM. Are you saying that "libertarians" are going to bad-mouth you for your ideas related to your post? I think you meant liberals...Please correct me if I am wrong. If not, then I think you misunderstand the position of almost all libertarians I have ever met or read/chatted with.

If you tank another look, you will see the word used in parentheses, this was to establish the questionable position of said persons when they lay claim to the title, then turn around and demand more government regulations, oppressions, and loss of rights.

A liberal is most times just a progressive in drag.

Someone trying desperately to disguise their omnipotent government ideals.

The way that was stated was in fact a slam to any that feel we need more government intrusion.

Just as any establishment republicans are RINOS, and equally as heinous.

Same with "religious leaders" that claim to be Christian.

• Upvote 1

I've  been a police officer for the past 20 years and have lost 5 close friends in the line of duty, two of them ambushed, one was killed chasing a guy in a alley that just committed murder,one was killed in car accident that caught fire he was burned to death, this officer was responded to a domestic call where a woman was being beating by her boyfriend, and the other officer was responding to a fake 911 call when he lost control of his unit and hit a tree.The last two mentioned in this article died around Christmas and both had small children.

So for the ones that responded to this article "COPS CAN NOW MURDER"  I respect your opinion. But trust me there's always two sides to every story. You only received one side and the rest is pure speculation.

The next time you see a cop thank him for his service because you never know he may be the one loosing his life trying to save yours.

On average, one law enforcement officer is killed in the line of duty somewhere in the United States every 57 hours. Since the first known line-of-duty death in 1791, more than 19,000 U.S. law enforcement officers have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Further down the comments you will read one I made that made clarifications on the OP.

You can't tell me you don't know guys that left the force because of what the brass was forcing them to do.

The OP was intended to call attention to the ever increasingly heavy handed, and often fatal, encounters, between low ethic police, and humans deemed "low value".

Being a public service, and forced into a defensive position, it may seem virtually impossible for an ordinary cop to be honest, they risk losing their career or getting passed on promotions, while the brass is only worried about the monetary cost.

The problem, is every day humans are caught up in the middle, getting arrested for frivolous charges, property seized and auctioned, their life's destroyed because they now have a criminal record, which then impact their entire future, all just because some guys are scared to be called a rat, and other bureaucrats are scared of the lawsuits.

That's not justice, not service, and most of all, not even close to fair.

I do not use drugs, or drink, have a late model car, and don't speed, and so am left alone.

I do however have two sons, both in college, that have been singled out just for being young and driving an older car.

I have had to help them both get out of unfair tickets, we have won each time.

The point is, they also were deemed to be of less value, or an easy target.

In the end, what those ticketing cops did was nothing short of kidnapping while abusing their authority.

Sure, just following orders, after all, with the politicians destroying our economy, the police pensions have to be paid somehow.

You have to realize, it's the few bad apples that are destroying everything you have worked so hard to build.

This was never intended to be an attack on any individual persons besides the badge packing gangsters that beat the guy to death and got away with it.

Unfortunately, all most people see is a uniform, gun, and innocent blood on the street.

So, your saying just because some doctors have decided to become murderers of innocent babies, cops can go around murdering innocent grown ups?

Yes, actually, abortions are murder.

One day, they will all have to answer for their crimes.

As an ex-firefighter, I fully understand the stress police have to put up with.

For years, my only friends were either firefighters or police.

None of the guys I knew would ever do what happened in that video.

While I could have explained the point better, your immediate approval of a mob of jerks with guns beating an obviously mentally challenged person to death just qualifies the posting statement.

OF COURSE not all cops are like those abusive bastards, but for as long as other cops refuse to stand up for the truth, we are rapidly becoming a nation divided, and oppressed, by those we trusted.

It was obvious the guy was scared to death, and it's too bad the original two cops were irate after spending so much time trying to reason with a smart azz, but that was no reason to kill him.

How many more innocent people will be victimized by those guys before they are finally let go?

How long will it take to revoke and or sanction their bond?

Just like the politicians that are busy creating an American Monarchy of the entitled, the police are spreading mistrust and fear.

There will always be a few bad apples, but for as long as they are protected, and allowed to continue to oppress and murder, they will continue to destroy all police reputations.

Guess we are just evolving in different directions.

Unfortunately, there will eventually be a collision.

Already, the police are more militarized than some 3rd world armies.

The only thing that keep the public calm is trust.

Actions like the one in the video are rapidly destroying that.

What will you do then?

When everyday ordinary hard working people don't trust the cops to be fair either?

Oh, I know, then it will be the same old excuese, no one knows what a cop has to go through.

Yeah, I guess it's tough holding back when you have a license to oppress the world, so many people to pound, so little time....

So, your saying just because some doctors have decided to become murderers of innocent babies, cops can go around murdering innocent grown ups? 

​No, the article said Law Enforcement (as in all LE) now has a license to murder. You support that assertion and as such you must support that all Dr's who provide abortion are also guilty of murder.  Yet, some doctors who conduct an abortion do so with the intent of saving a mothers life.

Yes, actually, abortions are murder.

One day, they will all have to answer for their crimes.

We will all have to answer for our crimes...

As an ex-firefighter, I fully understand the stress police have to put up with.

Fully understand?  And yet, you have never sworn the oath...?  Please don't think so highly of yourself.

For years, my only friends were either firefighters or police.

None of the guys I knew would ever do what happened in that video.

While I could have explained the point better, 

Good for you, humility after the fact is still humility.

your immediate approval of a mob of jerks with guns beating an obviously mentally challenged person to death just qualifies the posting statement.

I never said, nor inferred, I approved of the behavior as represented in the article.  I object to overstating the issue with the conclusion that all Law Enforcement now has a license to murder.

OF COURSE not all cops are like those abusive bastards, but for as long as other cops refuse to stand up for the truth, we are rapidly becoming a nation divided, and oppressed, by those we trusted.

OF COURSE, now you change your tune.  How is it you know that other cops refuse to stand up for the truth?  You got some kind of special cop insight?

It was obvious the guy was scared to death, and it's too bad the original two cops were irate after spending so much time trying to reason with a smart azz, but that was no reason to kill him.

Really?  Where were you when the prosecutor needed somebody to explain exactly what happen so succinctly and clearly?  You got a beef with somebody try looking at how the case was presented and the quality of the jurors and their ability to understand the law.

How many more innocent people will be victimized by those guys before they are finally let go?

How long will it take to revoke and or sanction their bond?

Once again you show your ignorance of California law and how Law Enforcement is regulated.

Just like the politicians that are busy creating an American Monarchy of the entitled, the police are spreading mistrust and fear.

There will always be a few bad apples, but for as long as they are protected, and allowed to continue to oppress and murder, they will continue to destroy all police reputations.

Guess we are just evolving in different directions.

Unfortunately, there will eventually be a collision.

Already, the police are more militarized than some 3rd world armies.

The only thing that keep the public calm is trust.

I take it you're not very calm then.  You can post errors in understanding all day long and call it your opinion, you have that right.  I, too, have the right to express a counter balance based on first hand experience.

As for TRUST, that come from within, not from expecting others to do as you wish them to do.  People have a responsibility to manage their own affairs with a moral and ethical balance.  Many do not, that is why Law Enforcement exists in the first place.

Actions like the one in the video are rapidly destroying that.

What will you do then?

I'm doing it right now addressing your ignorant assertions.

When everyday ordinary hard working people don't trust the cops to be fair either?

Oh, I know, then it will be the same old excuese, no one knows what a cop has to go through.

That's why I suggest people sign up for ride alongs or volunteer time as a reserve officer.  But, many find it easier to just prattle on and on and on about how much they know about being a Law Enforcement Officer when they haven't done jack squat...

Yeah, I guess it's tough holding back when you have a license to oppress the world, so many people to pound, so little time....

Yep, you're on to us, quick go down to your local City Council, County Board of Supervisors or Aldermen and provide your assessment and solution.  Your fellow citizens holding elected positions will be relieved that finally someone has the courage to state what they are so afraid of.  Who knows, they might even make you Chief of the Trust Police... but then, you'd be a cop...sorta.   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you tank another look, you will see the word used in parentheses, this was to establish the questionable position of said persons when they lay claim to the title, then turn around and demand more government regulations, oppressions, and loss of rights.

A liberal is most times just a progressive in drag.

Someone trying desperately to disguise their omnipotent government ideals.

The way that was stated was in fact a slam to any that feel we need more government intrusion.

Just as any establishment republicans are RINOS, and equally as heinous.

Same with "religious leaders" that claim to be Christian.

hey Dude, thanks for the clarification. Actually, I am a bit more confused then before!! hahaha.

Are you saying that liberals/progressives are calling themselves libertarians now?!? Wow, I have been away for a long time, but this is rather shocking to me. To be a progressive and then wrap themselves in the libertarian ideals is like calling a pig a salmon! 180 degrees completely opposite. Wow.

Gotta catch-up on things I guess. OK, thanks, again

.. but then, you'd be a cop...sorta.   

I'm just going to ignore the text written before what I quoted, it's obviously a one way "discussion".

I had the opportunity, and while I would have been guaranteed a position on the marine patrol, I knew it was only a matter of time before I was somewhere else.

There was no way I would subject myself to dealing with the back stabbing, boot licking, power tripping abusive and obtuse collectivists I would someday have to defend as they proceeded to essentially kidnap,(stop/detain), and harass,(enforce statutes), during their unconstitutionally bastardized "service".

The only real police are Sheriffs.

Since you are determined to create a continues controversy, here's the truth;

You are enforcing no "laws", they are all a civil statute, as declared by congress, and permitted only under Admiralty, and in reality, only enforceable on federal land.

Our entire society has been taken over by brainwashed puppets.

You are in reality only another tax collector.

For as long as the people allow you to oppress, you will be tolerated.

Your posture displays everything I said to be true.

Just because you are convinced of your righteous does not mean you are not completely deluded.

I have been civil as a matter of respect, however, if you would be so kind, PLEASE show me your constitutional authority.

Oh wait, you have none.

And your just too power drunk to realize it.

• Upvote 1

You guys seem to be having so much fun tearing each other down, I hate to interrupt BUT, I am going to close this thread before I have to put all of the participants on Mod Review for rule violations as there have been plenty. :rulez:

Sooooo, do not start this subject up in another thread or I will put you on Mod Review.

:peace:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1