Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"bandwidth limit exceeded"

See what this stupid CBI website freak-out gets ya!

I have not once gone to the CBI website to look at it since this stir-up began because there is no need for me to see it.

Everyone STOP!... Take a DEEEEEEEEEP breath and REEEEEELAX.

It is not that serious and I wish people would not get so worked up about these things. If you are compulsively checking the CBI website maybe you should go a step farther and just shut your computer off for a bit. Have a cup of tea or go walk your dog or maybe take a nap or if you are at work then try actually doing some work lol. Detach for a while and collect yourself.

Sometimes and especially when you have just jumped on this joyride every little thing you read, see, hear all goes into the RV file in your brain and it becomes overloaded. NOT a good thing! Things happen and they are for the most part NOT related to a revaluation of the Iraqi dinar no matter how much you would like it to be.

If for nothing else but the sake of everyone's mental stability I pray that this thing happens in 2014.

Edited by Djorgie
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Before you all get bent out of shape, I merged the two topics because they were the same subject. The system automatically puts the topic posted first at the top.

Nobody hi-jacked anything - take a chill pill!

:cowboy2:

TG it seemed pretty obvious that's what happened... just like its happened in the past... and will probably happen in the future....

But what really got me dazzled TG, (re: below) is how you were able to get Vomer's dog sucked through the internet connection so you could take his dog for a ride ... Genius!!! :D :D

Not only that but it's got the heading I wrote "bandwidth limit exceeded" and says "started by RGD Wolverine at 3:59 pm".  He did't start it I did.  He stole my dog and put it in his car and drove down the thoroughfare with it.

• Upvote 2

Normally by the time I have a chance to read a post about an issue with cbi's site, the problem is fixed, and everyone's telling people to calm down; these things happen all the time. I just checked, and the cbi site is still giving the bandwidth exceeded message. Makes me go hmm....