Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"bandwidth limit exceeded"

Thanks RDG.

My bandwith has reached it's limit too!  This investment has been making me eat alot, and I am going to have to get larger bandwith's!!  The longer this RV takes, the larger my bandwith!!! :lol:

On the upside....when it does RV (soon), I will be too busy to eat!  :bravo:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 4

.. is what I get when opening up cbi.iq.  Must be getting a lot of attention.

Well since you posted this every reader has been trying to get on too lol ....... were definitely not seeing the site back up today ha ha ha

maybe after they revalue they will be able to afford some better IT infrastructure

• Upvote 1

Well since you posted this every reader has been trying to get on too lol ....... were definitely not seeing the site back up today ha ha ha

maybe after they revalue they will be able to afford some better IT infrastructure

But none of us will be checking after an RV...they wont need a better IT infrastructure...lol

ok...maybe just for fun....and out of habit!!!!!

Computer_Cat.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thanks RGD Wolverine for highjacking my post.  However you did it, guess I'll have to change my password or somethiing.

Vomer... What happened? Please explain. Thanks... Sounds like it's important.

You started this thread and then you found Wolverine's post became first even before yours ? That's weird in the least or worse.

Tech. Dept should certainly look into it I'd say if that's the case.

Edited by umbertino
  • Downvote 1

Vomer... What happened? Please explain. Thanks... Sounds like it's important.

You started this thread and then you found Wolverine's post became first even before yours ? That's weird in the least or worse.

Tech. Dept should certainly look into it I'd say if that's the case.

Not only that but it's got the heading I wrote "bandwidth limit exceeded" and says "started by RGD Wolverine at 3:59 pm".  He did't start it I did.  He stole my dog and put it in his car and drove down the thoroughfare with it.

• Upvote 1

Not only that but it's got the heading I wrote "bandwidth limit exceeded" and says "started by RGD Wolverine at 3:59 pm".  He did't start it I did.  He stole my dog and put it in his car and drove down the thoroughfare with it.

That's what I was thinking infact.... Very bad..

I hope the ones in charge here take care of this immediately and  in the most appropriate way for the safety of all of us.

Very bad indeed.

Thanks for letting us know.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Before you all get bent out of shape, I merged the two topics because they were the same subject. The system automatically puts the topic posted first at the top.

Nobody hi-jacked anything - take a chill pill!

:cowboy2:

Sorry then TG.....I am not a techie myself and the way I got it it seemed like a bad thing... Happy to hear that's not the case... Thanks for explaining.