Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat Today?

eburt

Poor guy is just burned out, trying too keep a positive year after year. I'm sure he spent the last couple of weeks with family enjoying the holidays. So you all should just step back, relax and know that if anything big happens we are sure too hear about it.

Oops! Attitude

• Upvote 2

To sort of quote that Guru - Ace Ventura Pet Detective: If Adam's Chat is not here in 5 minutes ... wait longer !!!

Adam had a chat last week, didn't have one for 2 weeks prior to that likely for Christmas and New Years. Now that is ok. You know that he knows many of us look forward to reading his weekly chat with earnest. That would be enough pressure to do what he does asap. It would be nice for him to have it out by 7:00 or 8:00 am PST but what can we do, not renew our VIP?

Guess this's as good a spot as any...''Is there anyone interested in goin' in with me on charterin' a private 'Jet' to Belize when it's time to cash in...that's for those that want to keep their dinar in hand...

If it RV's about $3.00 I'll buy the plane and pick you up...   :-)

• Upvote 1