Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American Spring Coming May 16th 2014

As a public service announcement —- here’s the mission; simplified:

1) GET EVERYONE WE CAN TO GO TO DC!  Send as many people to Washington DC on May 16, 2014 as we possiby can.  The ideal situation is to have millions of people show up at the front doorstep of our corrupt leaders and demand they vacate their offices.  We will stay in the streets until each of them leaves.  They will have no other option than to leave.

2) LEADERLESS:  We will achieve success if the “leaders” of this event are people who live at their home addresses and take care of their families. If you care about your family, you are a leader of this event.  Nobody is in charge of getting you off your butt to save your country but YOU!  There are approximately 120 million households in the USA; all potential leaders in this effort to restore our Constitution.

3) PEACEFUL PROTEST: Peacefully convene in the streets coast-to-coast on May 16th and demand that all polticians comply with our peaceful mandate.  If we have 10 million people come out of their homes; stand in the streets with their mouths shut and even with their eyes closed, and stay there til our politicians and banksters leave — WE WIN!  It’s 100% guaranteed that we will take our government back if we simply have faith and determination.

4) ACT NOW!  Between now and May 16th, everyone needs to take some sort of peaceful action in their local communities, and spread awareness on their social media.  If we can immediately schedule weekly meetings at our local VFW, American Legion ot Public Library, we can start the process of nullifying the NDAA within out local towns and cities.  PANDA (People Against the NDAA) Pandaunite.org has had tremendous success organizing and providing tools for individuals to go to their City Council, and request that they pass legislation to nullify the NDAA.

5) IGNORE ANYONE WHO TRIES TO DISCOURAGE OR DETER US:  People (some of whom are paid to do so) are already trying to attack indiciduals who mention the event.  This is an old and stale method of detraction and subversion, especially to those of us who see it coming a mile away.  Operative within alternative media are starting to write articles and desparage anyone attaching their name to the event.  WE MUST CRUSH THIS TACTIC BY IGNORING THEM.  Col Riley has admitted publicly that he matters the very least in this effort.  If he is removed completely, it shouldn’t matter because leadership needs to come from each community; each household.

Here’s the general rule:  If someone targets an individual who they believe is not suited to lead or volunteer in any capacity, then they should be prepared to replace them.  This is a leaderless event; therefore attacking leadership is a waste of time and distraction.

If someone discourages people from getting involved, you may as well put a dunce cap on their head.  They’re either being paid to discourage people, or they’re trying to suck up to the establishment in trying to keep people at home.  Anyone who cares about our country will support this event in their own way.  Anyone who opposes it , or attempts to dissuade people from trying to save our country should be formally considered our opposition.

During the “Trucker’s Ride for The Constitution” back in October 2013, there were many powerful entities trying to stop the event.  Even top alternative media personalities were attempting to create fear by telling their audience that “truck were going to deliver nukes” or “the national guard is on the streets!”; this was their method of convincing people to stay home.  Whoever they are working for is obviously not on the side of the American people.  Why was this event sabotaged?  Because we were proposing shutting down commerce to Washington DC with the truckers.  When you go up against the man, always remember that the man has a lot of money at his disposal to stop you.

We have to chose one of two option:  (1) Attempt a peaceful means to take our government back  or (2) Submit to tyranny and enslavement.  If we opt for #2, our children will have to die trying to fight off what they have inherited from us.

The choice is yours.  Make no excuses. Don’t wait for someone else to save your country.  It’s time for each of us to pitch in.  For those of you who wish to “wait & see” what others will do, please recognize that you are doing EXACTLY what those who steal trillions from us want your to do.

Resist the temptation to hide behind your computer.  Get off your arse and save your country; even if you have to do it all by yourself.

Here’s the text from the main page of Col. Roley’s website.  Please go to his website and share everything on it.  Copy, paste & share. if his site is taken down, we should have millions of backups.  Instruct others to do the same.

If someone discourages people from getting involved, you may as well put a dunce cap on their head.  They’re either being paid to discourage people, or they’re trying to suck up to the establishment in trying to keep people at home.  Anyone who cares about our country will support this event in their own way.  Anyone who opposes it , or attempts to dissuade people from trying to save our country should be formally considered our opposition.

Really?  The 'either or' construct?  This should be another 'clue' to the actual integrity of this red herring movement.

Benito Mussolini is smiling in his grave...

• Upvote 1

We have to chose one of two option:  (1) Attempt a peaceful means to take our government back  or (2) Submit to tyranny and enslavement. 

This seems to be a more to the point of 'either or'

Benedict Arnold is tossing and turning in his... 

Operation American Spring to hit D.C. to oust Obama, Biden, Boehner, Holder

A group of self-described revolutionary-style patriots with a million mobilized militia members are heading to downtown Washington, D.C., this week to bring a simple message to political leadershipicon1.png, from President Obama to House Speaker John Boehner: Get out.

They’re called the Operation American Spring — and they’re vowing to oust the likes of Mr. Obama, Mr. Boehner, Attorney General Eric Holder, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Sen. Mitch McConnell, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Raw Story reported.

“We are calling for [their] removal … as a start toward constitutional restoration,” said retired Army Col. Harry Riley, the leader of the group, Raw Story reported. “They have all abandoned the U.S. Constitution, are unworthy to be retained in a position that calls for servant status.”

The aim of the group, too, is to influence those politicos who aren’t targeted for ouster to “sponsor and pass very constitutionally crafted state legislation to dissolve the size, powers, scope and spending of the U.S. governmenticon1.png by two-thirds,” the media outlet reported.

The group expects between 10 million and 30 million similarly thinking Americans to meet them in the capital on Friday for a rally that’s being billed as a sort of “Arab Spring” for Americans.

Meanwhile, the group is holding another event on the same day in Bunerkville, Nev., near cattle rancher Cliven Bundy’s property and in support of his stand-off with the Bureau of Land Management over grazing feesicon1.png.

The Friday eventicon1.png was promoted by Tea Party Nation.

Mr. Riley said he hopes the event will go forward peaceably, but that so far, peaceful protests haven’t brought citizens much luck. He also said that more than 1 million militia members have already mobilized for the event — and that projections of 10 million to attend aren’t pie in the sky.

“For more than five years, ‘we the people’ have been writing, calling, faxing Congress, the mediaicon1.png, screaming in town halls, marching, rallying, demonstrating, petitioning, all to no avail,” he said, Raw Story reported. “Every branch of government looks at ‘we the people’ whom they have taken an oath to serve, as ‘pests,’ interfering with their political agenda, cramping their self-serving, greedy agendas. We have no faith in the ballot box any longer, as many believe this sacred secret box has been compromised.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/14/operation-american-spring-hitting-dc-to-oust-obama/#.U3PVhe8kbMc.facebook#ixzz31jLZrkem 
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

This seems to be a more to the point of 'either or'

Benedict Arnold is tossing and turning in his... 

I respectfully disagree.

I believe your point is the what the organizers wish the prospective attendees to infer...

Who are the organizers again?  That's right, now they claim this is a 'Leaderless' event.  Hmm, do tell.  I guess Col. Riley et.al. finally listened to sound counsel and realized that if this thing goes south they are are going to be the first ones indicted for sedition.

I don't take kindly to their threats that, "Anyone who opposes it , or attempts to dissuade people from trying to save our country should be formally considered our opposition."

Sounds dictatorial to me.

They want elected officials to vacate their office under the threat of arrest?

If Col. RIley and his merry men were serious, they would issue a proclamation denouncing the sovereignty of the United States and claim the Constitution null and void and, that a new government has now been established.  They would then provide actual articles of governance to be used by their new United States of America but then maybe Texas doesn't want to be a part of the 'Saved' America.  Maybe Montana and Wyoming and others don't either.  I'm sure Col. RIley and his leaderless organization have taken all that into consideration.

I won't say this will be a wasted effort, the NSA and the FBI are going to have a field day cherry picking intel from all the rubes that show up. 

I've always found it so interesting.... okay down right enchanting,..... when reviewing the Colonel's career.....  to note just how many years he spent in executive positions of the NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY..... yes one and all.... that would be NSA for short...

One need only glance at the printout to note some interesting engagements. Haven't taken the time to follow up on the Gathering of Eagles he did in 2007 (the guy seems to like big party events in Washington DC)... ...

Colonel '''Harry G. Riley''', U.S. Army (Ret.), is one of the organizers of [[Gathering of Eagles]] and [[Eagles Up!]].

----
==Profiles==
Riley is "the recipient of the Silver Star, Legion of Merit, Bronze Star and other awards and badges – including the Combat Infantry Badge, Parachute Badge, and Army Staff Badge. He served over 34 years in the US Army. He was commissioned as a 2LT in 1966 and promoted to Colonel in 1989. He served in command positions from Detachment through Battalion level and staff assignments from Brigade to Chief of Staff Army level. He served two tours in Viet Nam and did several tours in Germany," Jamie Glazov wrote March 1, 2007, in [[FrontPageMag.com]].<ref>Jamie Glazov,  "Gathering of Eagles,"] ''FrontPageMag.com'', March 1, 2007.</ref>

"Col. Riley is one of the organizers of the national counter-protest Gathering of Eagles, a veterans group of Americans who will gather in Washington, D.C. on March 17 at the Vietnam Memorial Wall to serve as a counter-demonstration to an anti-war rally there on that day. The Gathering of Eagles will act to block any anti-war protestors who try to desecrate, damage or dishonor the Memorial Wall," Glazov wrote.

===Education===
The following comes from the Eagles Up! website.<ref> About Us,] Eagles Up!, July 14, 2007; accessed July 25, 2007.</ref>

*BA Political Science w/ minor in Education - Park College, Parkville, Missouri
*Graduate Study – Public Administration - University of Oklahoma
*Graduate of Department of Defense Junior Officer Cryptologic Career Program
*Graduate of the Army Command and General Staff College           

===Assignments===
Commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in 1966 after eight years as an enlisted soldier, Colonel Riley has served the following assignments:<ref>About Us,] Eagles Up!, July 14, 2007; accessed July 25, 2007.</ref>

*1966 – 1968 Executive Officer and Commander Signals Research Unit 2-Zweibruecken, Germany.
*1969 – 1970 II Corps Military Intelligence Detachment Advisor and Combat Assistance Team Commander supporting Army of Vietnam.
*1976 – 1979 Staff Officer and Commander 2nd Operations Battalion, U.S. Army Field Station, Augsburg, Germany.

*1979 – 1984 Staff Officer for the Assistant Chief of Staff Intelligence and Management Directorate, Office of the Chief of Staff Army, Pentagon.
*1984 – 1986 Division Chief, [[National Security Agency]], Fort Meade Maryland.
*1986 – 1988 Commander, 712th Military Intelligence Battalion, Augsburg, Germany.
*1988 – 1991 Division Chief, National Security Agency, Fort Meade, Maryland.
*1991 – 1992 Deputy Office Chief, National Security Agency, Fort Meade, Maryland.

Colonel Riley also served additional tours in Germany (1956 – 1959); Vietnam (1962); and Thailand (1962-1963) as an enlisted soldier.

==Resources==
===Related===

===References===
<references/>

===External===
*Pittsburgh Thoughts, [http://pghbloggers.org/node/91163 "My email and Colonel Riley's reply,] ''Pittsburgh Bloggers'', March 20, 2007.

[[category:organizations]][[category:personnelfilepublic]]
{{stub}}

So what does it all mean? I don't know.... but I do find my brain preoccupied with the Little Red Riding Hood story....

And to be fair, he might really be a totally good guy with the best of genuine intentions.... There are just some things I don't really like about the whole thing.... and that's just me... and you can't do what I do without being suspect of a whole helll of a lot, so consider mine perhaps nothing more than the nature of the beast.... .

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 2

JMHO, Even if millions do this peacefully I sure hope the O admin do not use it as an excuse to excersize martial law.

Someone please convince me if this is done with millions of peaceful people that martial law would not happen.  It may be turned around for a tool for O's admin.

• Upvote 1

Spot on Razur!  I addressed this very issue a  month or so back when everybody was rolling up sleeping bags and packing duffels to join in the gathering of lemmings.

Col RIley may very well be a well intentioned guy who spoke his mind without thinking (but that goes against his resume) and this thing has gotten out of hand or, he is being used by someone else or, he knows exactly what he is doing on behalf of others.

Regardless the smell test failure, the larger (and ignored) issue is Col RIley's claim that our government needs to be saved, that elected officials must vacate their office under threat of arrest and a new government must be put in place.  All of this, of course, is going to occur because ten million patriots are going to show up and not a single shot or act of violence is going to occur?

Political America works exactly the way our founders wanted it to work; with neither party, side, or ideology getting 100% standing or power.  Our form of governance was intended to be abrasive and frustrating.  It keeps the issues in perspective and balanced.

Presently Progressives appear to get their way.  It wasn't always that way and I believe we are going to see a fundamental shift back toward conservatism in the not too distant future. It's how our system works and it is far better than one group grabbing power without voter representation and declare who is and who isn't a true patriot.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Spot on Razur!  I addressed this very issue a  month or so back when everybody was rolling up sleeping bags and packing duffels to join in the gathering of lemmings.

Col RIley may very well be a well intentioned guy who spoke his mind without thinking (but that goes against his resume) and this thing has gotten out of hand or, he is being used by someone else or, he knows exactly what he is doing on behalf of others.

Regardless the smell test failure, the larger (and ignored) issue is Col RIley's claim that our government needs to be saved, that elected officials must vacate their office under threat of arrest and a new government must be put in place.  All of this, of course, is going to occur because ten million patriots are going to show up and not a single shot or act of violence is going to occur?

Political America works exactly the way our founders wanted it to work; with neither party, side, or ideology getting 100% standing or power.  Our form of governance was intended to be abrasive and frustrating.  It keeps the issues in perspective and balanced.

Presently Progressives appear to get their way.  It wasn't always that way and I believe we are going to see a fundamental shift back toward conservatism in the not too distant future. It's how our system works and it is far better than one group grabbing power without voter representation and declare who is and who isn't a true patriot.

yup, and I saw that post of yours and totally agreed with your dead on assessment...

I could maybe stretch and see the possibility of his having an awakening subsequent to or perhaps as a result of executive management responsibilities of a spy shop.... and his service was per homeland circus.... which I assure you (as if I had to) is breeding a very distorted, isolated worker bee devoid of critical thinking.... or at the very least, with a brain washed view of the world.... And NOT necessarily because of some conspiracy.... but because the jackass in the white house back then signed off on a codified covert agency of unmitigated power with no oversight, or outside agency infra structure with built in demands of accountability linked back to the homeland circus... In the old days, there were built in well defined structures of outside agency review and oversight... now its all under one umbrella.... under one guy.... and the Congressional Squirrel Fest of histrionic, dumbed down reactionaries, holding the reins.... In the old days.... you screwed up... I'm coming after you with sanction and jurisdiction to do so.... These days... you screw up, its gets spun and the elected official wants to be re elected, so will do a poll on how to take action if any... But I digress....

So I could give the Col some room to have developed convictions going against the mission of his former agency, by virtue of perhaps managing aspects of that agency.... However, then the wisdom of executive leadership and the responsibility therein should kick in.... His bird is over my leaf...however as I look at his career... I'm not sure how much command he had over people versus concepts and information... (except for maybe his early days...)....

I can't figure out why a senior ranking military officer would take the initiative and responsibility to set up an environment so completely devoid of apparent infrastructure... of containment, of resource management, of coordinated emergency response.. of coordinated response with local agencies period.. no apparent provision of the minimal basics of containment, and everyone saddleing up with the vaguely defined agenda wide open to personally defined agenda and expectations... ... and on and on and on.... Its mind boggling how anyone of rank could be so irresponsible.... Clearly the man needs a good senior ranking field NCO to kick his azzzz back into reality... and I bet there are a few who are gobsmacked with this.....

At this point I know I'm repeating myself or you in saying just about all that can be said... And right now it feels like I'm on the eve of this approaching train wreck, watching in horror as it unfolds, hoping in every fiber of my being that I am absolutely wrong in every way, as to just how bad this could go with a mere snap of provocation.... 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

jonjon.......sorry to say but there are uneducated people even in this country of much knowledge because they choose not to familiarize themselves to be informed. it is happening more and more as each generation comes into being. I think your meaning of uneducated stands its own merit for your subject.

Or lack therein.... that would be fun..... And talk about a moving target. We've always been subject to the fluidity of dynamic change... and I can't quite put my finger on it (yet), but it seems that while such change in the past bounced off the structures containing the context... beginning in about 2000 (though likely long before that)... there seemed to be a major shift.... in that the structure itself became the subject of change... and there was an effort (conscious or not), to redefine the structure as if it were … or perhaps instead of …. the content it contained.... And falling into step with this shift.... ethics no longer stands as an independent driver, as much as its seemingly more of a target changed by the drivers of the defined need... Its as if ethics are a by product instead of a driver... and at the very least, redefined by whoever is calling the plays in any given agency....

Centralization may be the most economically efficacious... though I would continue to submit, it is a dangerous breeding ground that unfortunately pulls for nurturing the sociopathy of a disconnected corporate consciousness... Meaning I guess, it seems we can no longer have a discussion about government federal and to a lesser extent or state... as if it were independent of corporate, and economic drivers... There is no longer a pure state of separate existence for either.... I guess that's why I stopped engaging discussions that toss out words like Marxism or Fascism.. because its such a dumbed down way of referring to anything we see today... Indeed, apart from it being theoretically improbable that we could ever go backward in devolving into a social structure that today would have to ignore half the variables impacting and shaping it.... there is no pure state of existence... and those words are really nothing more than emotional drivers of derailment away from the real issues at hand... (e.g., I don't give a rat's tail what the hellll it reminds you of historically... ..... what the hellll is it today.? … kind of thing..)

I know exactly what I mean, and know I'm likely not stating that well... but is that what you had in mind, roughly... I guess I ask these days to make sure we're on the same page... It is both a process and a content discussion (and obviously I'm a process deconstructionist) and its possible we can come at it from both places... as long as we know we're doing that... I've seen a lot of threads blow up when one is talking process and the other is talking content and both are frustrated at not being heard, … absent recognition of why... And when yolu engage the more pithy philosophical quandries... being clear about one's preference for seeing the world is an important distinction to ensure meaningful understanding of the other... I think we're on the same page on this..., in terms of the end product... It would be interesting to see the path we both took to get there...

Oops.. did I already start the discussion... 163.gif

PS I don't see nearly the degree of consciousness, let alone guilt I would love to be seeing these days...

Edited by Rayzur

oops.. did I already start the discussion... 163.gif

Lol! You flew by with the subtlety of an F-18 and its afterburner switched on to hyper Zen nuance... B)

No, I'm not looking to butt heads, I understand your forte as a deconstructionist and recognize it as a valid system of arriving at what possibilities are, well, possible in any given structure whether it be ideological moving forward or physical forensics moving backward to the point of origin.

I'm more of an Organizational Behavior hybrid tainted by Gonzo Journalism.  I am more apt to slip off topic and insert an iconoclastic qip or sardonic observation as to the absurdity of the obvious.  I liken that to a kind of mental burp which, I know some people get and some don't but, I am always dead serious about it...

I have guests this weekend but I will be thinking about a lead for the thread and, if you want to start the fire, please do.   I will be checking in with anticipation.

Are you suggesting we abandon the voting process and allow any well backed strong arm to take charge of this country through a coup de'tat situation?   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV 

Is that not exactly what our founding fathers did? "The tree of liberty must be

watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants".

Is that not exactly what our founding fathers did? "The tree of liberty must be

watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants".

With much respect LGD, real blood is not like the Mel Gibson movie Patriot.  The event to which you are referring, typically known as 'The Shot Heard Round The World' has already occurred for the circumstances of that time in history.  Colonists did not have representation, we American citizens now do have representation because of their selfless patriotism.

When someone comes around spouting off the system is broke, flawed, worthless and that that person wants to start over with a band of his cronies I say beware of those of us who have sworn an oath before God to uphold the Constitution.  As I have said before, the system is not broke it is working just as our Founders envisioned; with friction and constant imbalance of power.

Now, if you want to talk about the morality that motivated our Founders compared to what motivates the majority of the politicians today I'm all ears.  And, I suspect we would agree on what was good and moral back then compared to the humanistic gluttony of today.

It's just not wise or time to beat the drums of revolution when the Republic still stands.

Nelg, this is not just aimed at you, but everyone!

We are not a Republic anymore. The Republic was shanghaied after the Civil war and turned into a democracy. The Federal government took away states rights, thus we the people lost our rights also. It got worse at the turn of the century (federal reserve act), and then total control in the 1930's (social security act) when they made the people CORPORATIONS. Don't believe me? Check any government document you have, passport, DL, SS card, IRS forms or letters, business Incorporation papers, anything. Well, I don't spell my name with all CAPITAL letters, it's not on my birth certificate like that. Study corporate law, if you are a corporation, your (the) name will be in CAPS. They did this for control, usurping our power. The people are supposed to be above the government, it's not the case now. Been studying this for years and fighting with the government about it now.

I first realized this when I incorporated a business. Just as a business gets a business ID number when you incorporate, they hoodwinked the people into the same thing with the social security system. I urge people to study the sovereign man movement. Time to take the country back and get the government working for us instead of the other way around. The last year I filed taxes my effective tax rate was 43%. Looks like I work for the government, not myself. They made you a CORPORATION to control you, for you to work for them, do as they tell you, and be their puppet. God is Sovereign, He created us in His image to have dominion over the earth. So why does the government have dominion over us the people?

God told the Israelites not to put a king over them, what happened when they did? Especially a godless king, like what happened to Solomon who was the wisest and richest man in the world and he turned his back on God, did exactly what God told him not to. Trade with Egypt, marry foreign wives, take up their (foreign) gods, and worship on high hills. God destroyed the nation, and history repeats itself.

Please folks I urge you to study the corporation / man relationship and pray that God shows you what the government has done.

Wm13

part of the reason your taxes were 43% is that workers are not paid a living wage and entitlements are needed to help them survive. If they got a decent wage for work, we would not need so much welfare. 

But nobody thinks thru that one...

Operation American Spring to hit D.C. to oust Obama, Biden, Boehner, Holder

A group of self-described revolutionary-style patriots with a million mobilized militia members are heading to downtown Washington, D.C., this week to bring a simple message to political leadershipicon1.png, from President Obama to House Speaker John Boehner: Get out.

They’re called the Operation American Spring — and they’re vowing to oust the likes of Mr. Obama, Mr. Boehner, Attorney General Eric Holder, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Sen. Mitch McConnell, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Raw Story reported.

“We are calling for [their] removal … as a start toward constitutional restoration,” said retired Army Col. Harry Riley, the leader of the group, Raw Story reported. “They have all abandoned the U.S. Constitution, are unworthy to be retained in a position that calls for servant status.”

The aim of the group, too, is to influence those politicos who aren’t targeted for ouster to “sponsor and pass very constitutionally crafted state legislation to dissolve the size, powers, scope and spending of the U.S. governmenticon1.png by two-thirds,” the media outlet reported.

The group expects between 10 million and 30 million similarly thinking Americans to meet them in the capital on Friday for a rally that’s being billed as a sort of “Arab Spring” for Americans.

Meanwhile, the group is holding another event on the same day in Bunerkville, Nev., near cattle rancher Cliven Bundy’s property and in support of his stand-off with the Bureau of Land Management over grazing feesicon1.png.

The Friday eventicon1.png was promoted by Tea Party Nation.

Mr. Riley said he hopes the event will go forward peaceably, but that so far, peaceful protests haven’t brought citizens much luck. He also said that more than 1 million militia members have already mobilized for the event — and that projections of 10 million to attend aren’t pie in the sky.

“For more than five years, ‘we the people’ have been writing, calling, faxing Congress, the mediaicon1.png, screaming in town halls, marching, rallying, demonstrating, petitioning, all to no avail,” he said, Raw Story reported. “Every branch of government looks at ‘we the people’ whom they have taken an oath to serve, as ‘pests,’ interfering with their political agenda, cramping their self-serving, greedy agendas. We have no faith in the ballot box any longer, as many believe this sacred secret box has been compromised.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/14/operation-american-spring-hitting-dc-to-oust-obama/#.U3PVhe8kbMc.facebook#ixzz31jLZrkem 

Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Well the Operation is over, and very few showed up. Not 30 million. Not ten million. Not ten thousand...so it was a failure.

Now is to understand why.

Maybe the Tea Party is a  lot smaller than the Tea Baggers think.

• Downvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

And to be fair, he might really be a totally good guy with the best of genuine intentions.... There are just some things I don't really like about the whole thing.... and that's just me... and you can't do what I do without being suspect of a whole helll of a lot, so consider mine perhaps nothing more than the nature of the beast.... .

Leaving McCain and Graham of his list was enough to make me realize this was just another partisan non-event. I had hoped for much more.

• 1 year later...

I read this again Jon Jon the American spring is in full swing 

Nobody can deny that America is full revolt 

It has been very satisfying to be a part of it. Now is the time not to fear but to embrace and participate in

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise   

• 9 months later...

Anyone notice that the message states they called Harry Reid? Why call Harry Reid and tell him that they are coming for him? Something about this is highly suspicious. By the way, Harry Reid is no longer a sitting member of the Senate. He is gone, vamoos, nada. To me this reeks of fake news to the nth degree. They should really read instead of copyingand pasting, then changing the date before posting toa website to give the illusion thisishappening. I find the retorts to this fakery quiteinterestingas this is definately fake.

didanyone noticethedate as well, 2013? Good god people this was 3 years ago. Date changed and then bolded. Again this is fake. The reason the date is bolded is because mostdon't read but only skim. Theysee the bold for a current date and say yeah this is happening its on. 

Dont buy into the trickery!

Edited by Theseus

On 1/15/2014 at 3:39 PM, Nelg said:

WE ARE NOT A DEMOCRACY!  WE ARE A REPUBLIC!!!!!!  

We are a Constitutional Republic. A democracy would require every single citizen to vote on every single bill and thing instead of elected representatives to act in our stead.