Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar revalue coming soon 2014

Maria

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is an old post, but I thought this would be a good place to post my comment/question:

I am still a Newbie to the forum and the dinar, and I am now receiving Adams emails.  A recent email contained a link that directed me to what was said to be a recent post on DinarSpeculation.  But the comments were from 2009.  Ok, not a big deal.  But as I'm reading through the posts, the comments are exactly like the comments being made today.  Alot of speculating that the Dinar will RV tomorrow, next week, any day now, or real soon.

Question: Has this thing been coming "any day now" since 2009?  I mean, I'm being patient and sitting tight, but I just want to know how tight I should sit. Iraq has made a lot of head-way since 2009, and I would like to think that it won't be as long as it has been.

:soon:

Any comments?

• Upvote 1

I know this is an old post, but I thought this would be a good place to post my comment/question:

I am still a Newbie to the forum and the dinar, and I am now receiving Adams emails.  A recent email contained a link that directed me to what was said to be a recent post on DinarSpeculation.  But the comments were from 2009.  Ok, not a big deal.  But as I'm reading through the posts, the comments are exactly like the comments being made today.  Alot of speculating that the Dinar will RV tomorrow, next week, any day now, or real soon.

Question: Has this thing been coming "any day now" since 2009?  I mean, I'm being patient and sitting tight, but I just want to know how tight I should sit. Iraq has made a lot of head-way since 2009, and I would like to think that it won't be as long as it has been.

Any comments?

Not at this time

Yep ANY DAY NOW since 2009 even with troops still occupying!

We were waiting for troops to be out.

Then we were waiting for New Year's, before and after Ramadan, waiting for bank holidays to be over, Chapter 7, computer glitches to be fixed, swift codes to be put in, YOU NAME IT.

So I did.

I made this a few years ago......

wheel217.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Any comments?

I've only been waiting 9 years so far.......

Any comments?

The best advice is to expect the RV to NOT happen. Then if or when it does you/we can celebrate !  Other than that, just sit back and enjoy the ride....... And yes, it is an "any day","soon", " eminent " sort of a thing for the 5 plus years that I have been here.

• Upvote 1

You can never go wrong if you keep hoping. And there is nothing to gain if you don't hope, other than the constant nagging feeling of hopelessness. lol

You can trust Adam. Period. End of story. He only tells it exactly how it is, no promises, but his reality offers lots of dreaming and hoping and planning and knowing he will be there to help us wend our way through a giant maze when the RV does come.  And by the way, I think it will happen on July 1, 2014. But any of these people will tell you that I am no expert, furthest thing from it, so maybe what I think is just more hope talking. lol

lol, I think Okie, Tony and the rest of them are using your pinwheel.

Yep ANY DAY NOW since 2009 even with troops still occupying!

We were waiting for troops to be out.

Then we were waiting for New Year's, before and after Ramadan, waiting for bank holidays to be over, Chapter 7, computer glitches to be fixed, swift codes to be put in, YOU NAME IT.

So I did.

I made this a few years ago......

wheel217.jpg

Ramadan begins on Saturday, June 28, 2014 (in 53 days) and ends on Sunday, July 27, 2014.

According to Bing

Wm13

Interesting how they drag things out over there. The "new" Parliament takes their seats June 15th.  Experience proves they are in no hurry to do anything fast. By the time they pump their chests and walk out of a few sessions, yes it will be Ramadan.  And they usually don't hurry back either, add in a few local holidays, feasts and delay to approve PM etc etc it will be September. The whole summer will have blown by...little or no progress. A pathetic bunch.

Interesting how they drag things out over there. The "new" Parliament takes their seats June 15th.  Experience proves they are in no hurry to do anything fast. By the time they pump their chests and walk out of a few sessions, yes it will be Ramadan.  And they usually don't hurry back either, add in a few local holidays, feasts and delay to approve PM etc etc it will be September. The whole summer will have blown by...little or no progress. A pathetic bunch.

Reminds me of my Country sometimes......

....Just wondering

How much desire, if any,  besides for their own good,  Iraq might have to make thousands of people overnight millionaires ?? ;)

None whatsoever.......in laymans terms "if Iraq was going to revalue their currency every 200 plus parliament members and their mamas papas brothers sisters and every middle eastern cousin would be buying so much dinar the dealers would be out of inventory in minutes......."

but that's not the case

• Upvote 1

None whatsoever.......in laymans terms "if Iraq was going to revalue their currency every 200 plus parliament members and their mamas papas brothers sisters and every middle eastern cousin would be buying so much dinar the dealers would be out of inventory in minutes......."

but that's not the case

BEST STATEMENT I HAVE SEEN---when it does go up in value is is going to be verry low--i would guess starting at .01--to.08 jmop

Looking more and more ( or maybe it really is?) like a Ionesco, Beckett or Pinter book... Theatre of the Absurd.

Lol! Yes

Or David Lynch

Theater of the absurd.

With the MASTER of absurdity......

7am34.jpg

Love your pin wheel and taste in art. Dali my favorite.

Btw I feel like that picture sometimes...