Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar revalue coming soon 2014

Maria

SO OLD.

I can't believe how behind y'all are.

However on the video...
From hope comes enthusiasm, and THEN anything is possible.

"You can do anything if you have enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes rise to the stars.

With it, there is accomplishment. Without it there are only alibis."
   – Henry Ford

• Upvote 1

1-23-2014   Intel Guru Loechin    People are exchanging for between $1.85 - $25,  those are peeps I know.   VNN is between $1 - $6.37.  [do you know anyone that has exchanged VNN?]    yes, several.  In this case the squeek e wheel may not get what they want...  My last thought for you...You have invested in a Country that has great resources and Does have a international currency. The best thing to do right now is make sure you have a plan for whatever the rate is. At this point in time we don't know what that rate will be.  

WHO IS CASHING IN AND WHERE, LOECHIN?!

• Upvote 1

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?

:confused:

DAMNED IF I KNOW

:unsure:  

Edited by vietnam1969
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

1-23-2014   Intel Guru Loechin    People are exchanging for between $1.85 - $25,  those are peeps I know.   VNN is between $1 - $6.37.  [do you know anyone that has exchanged VNN?]    yes, several.  In this case the squeek e wheel may not get what they want...  My last thought for you...You have invested in a Country that has great resources and Does have a international currency. The best thing to do right now is make sure you have a plan for whatever the rate is. At this point in time we don't know what that rate will be.  

WHO IS CASHING IN AND WHERE, LOECHIN?!

I agree. These ass-wagons and there lies are getten old. If there were any truth behind this they would provide names/places/ banks etc...people to contact

to cash in. Enough already.

• Upvote 1

2-13-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony    3. Iraq banks have been notified that they are to be fully international tomorrow (Friday AM).  Confirmed x3 banks.  Bank transactions halted due to expected currency fluctuations until tomorrow.  4.  As I told you yesterday, the hold up was at the request of the IMF, they wanted to clean up some mess created by weasels. That is officially done and all good.  5. International RV to occur in next day or less!!!  6. GCR is scheduled for 15 Feb 2014.  7. Iraq bonds finally set to go live on 16 Feb (after the GCR).   

----- If that's not calling it I don't know what is.

SO SHOW ME.  I'm keeping a straight face.

All is forgiven if I can exchange this week, Tony!

For those hanging on Tony's every word and white-knuckle clinging to his Jesus robe and crying THANK YOU and BLESS YOU, watch the next 3 days and see how FALSE your messiah is. Will you keep believing through MORE AND MORE LIES?!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

An old post, I know....BUT

Is there some mandatory law enforced that holds the folks putting out these trash videos to sh!tty grammar?

To (too)... comming?  Well, maybe someone passed another executive order....

And more importantly, PD41.....be careful on the photo posting without prior approval.....

If the Samsonite company saw that photo of their luggage-testing gorilla pictured sitting in front of the shed with that strange looking banjo playing puppet-  I think you could get into big trouble. ;)  Just lookin out for ya. :ph34r:

...Ok, well, it's back to shooting down drones....pull.... :cowboy2: