Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Morning Reality Check

Do not quit your jobs. Possums intel team is in full retreat as Western Iraqi is taken over by al quieda. Our intel tells us To Turn Out The Lights cuzz the Party is Over. And there will be no RV in 2014. Possum is just the messenger so don't hate on him. Maliki is to blame on this debacle.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

on further evaluation of  this guys  intel ,    { we here at   the ,, jeep all  purpose vehicle  spy  group  }  have come to a conclusion that  the intel  might be  right ,  or --->  truthfully  this  deal with the uprising of  --- insurgents as they also are being called ,  {  these groups  could be  the ones  we at jeep spy group }  have  been saying for a few months now   will be in the streets  protesting  the slow out come of currency and value to the shrinking economy that seems to be  hitting every day Iraqi life ,  we see in our {  super  sahara edition  decoder  tool }  that if these people are terrorist  and are in deep combat ,   --- if Iraq  kicks these guys butts  and only with minimum help from out side help at that ,  this will be one big major  event in the  whole  --- Iraq can become a  nation  able to with stand  security  threats , and  able to with stand any  economic  unseen events to come !   and when this  deal with the insurgents has been  complete , I think  we will see some good  related articles attached to the dinar and currency values , as  well as  the building of out side  companies  rushing into Iraq to re-start the  upswing of  economic  profits for all ....  {  and this is what  we  see at  jeep control ....  over  and  until  we  need more  intel     

• Upvote 1

Believe it or not. . .Possum may actually be correct on this one!

Maliki has managed to sufficiently finally alienate the minority group in Iraq to such an extent that they have joined Al Queda and have taken over not just ONE major city, but are on a ROLL! They have ransacked the police station and when Maliki withdrew the joke which represents his army, and left the even BIGGER joke police to "handle" the situation. The Al Queda affiliated minority group totally annihilated Maliki's "Keystone Cops" and took over the police stations and indeed the entire city. When the mind-midget Maliki then REVERSED himself and sent his joke of an army BACK to deal with the disaster. . .it was too late!

It would seem that all the made-up lame excuses for all the unnecessary delays on revaluation have finally crossed the river of "no-return."

The United States is NOT going to get "re-involved" with troops in Iraq to "rescue" Maliki - PERIOD!

And that would at this point would be the ONLY thing that could restore the country now in the very real PRESENCE of full Civil War.  THANKS MALIKI!

But don't FORGET, everybody. . .TWO WEEKS before December 28th the Iraqi people have to have a tradeable currency! Remember TNT TONY's words???

Good 'ol Tony!

His efforts to intentionally distort and mislead dinar holders since last July have been Hurculean and very successful for the most part, especially to his zombie clown followers.

And now Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa has "disavowed" Tony??? This is SAME guy with the old blue couch?? He once also disavowed Okie and threw him off his old blog site, until he was HIMSELF thrown off his own blog site by the site owner and was forced to start his current one!

Oh well, remember Frank's words of advise:  "JUST KEEP WATCHING Heelary."

Tony has finally given us a "REST" from his blatherings many rediculous claims of $32 - $38 per dinar or more and OTHER rediculous claims that even in IRAQ it is $3.85 or $3.44 have been "quiet" lately. Of course good 'ol Tony NEVER shows any PROOF for any of his rediculous claims - How COULD he? The DON'T EXIST!

But the REAL news is what Possum brought to light in his rare but astonishing moment of sobriety. If the country of Iraq is torn apart by a full-blown civil war, brought on by the too-long delay of bringing financial relief and improved living conditions for it populace. . .there won't be any further NEED for TNT Tony to continue his rediculous, unfounded and totally false reports of "ALL IS READY. . .EVERYTHING IS DONE."

At this point. . .Iraq may have waited one month TOO LONG! It may truthfully be on it's way to being ALL OVER!

Possum actually may have given us a piece of truth in his very rare moment of being off the sauce.

Try watching some news BESIDES ABC's Dianne Sawyer, or CNBC in order to see what is happening!

Try BBC News. They haven't yet turned into the orchestrated 5:30 Soap Opera, like the others have.

Here's something to ponder......Possum (nothing personal intended) has repeatedly in the past called the RV with, obviously, no RV.  Now he is calling no RV for 2014 and, since he hasn't been right to date, maybe he is wrong again which means it will RV in 2014 :shrug::confused: Possum has been playing alive for a while now and maybe he's playing dead now :confused: :confused: :confused:

Personally, I'm totally confused :wacko::blink::wacko::facepalm3:

• Upvote 1

The currency auctions are BACK ON (rate REMAINS and HAS been 1166 dinars to the dollar), and the regime of Mr. Maliki is trying to function and "pretend" that everything is "NORMAL and AS USUAL."

Mr. Maliki has "STASHED" literally HUNDREDS of MILLIONS in United States Dollars in "safe" foreign locations for his eventual bailout. When his beleagured countrymen are scraping the trashcans for food, he will be hiding in some remote Islamist-friendly country enjoying the fruits of his dictatorship. Iran is a good bet.

Meanwhile, banks everywhere are doing what they can to DUMP every dinar they CAN. 1166 dinars to the dollar is a far BETTER bet than NO dollars for ANY amount of dinars!

Watch over this next week as the growing crisis in Iraq FINALLY cannot be hidden any longer by mainstream US Network news!

Western Iraq has REVOLTED against the swastika regime of Mr. Maliki. We have left them NO CHOICE but to revolt and be PUSHED into the waiting arms of Al Queda who claim to be "BROTHERS." The only thing they have in-common is a MUTUAL hatred of Mr. Maliki. But nobody on THIS side of the pond has made ANY attempt at curbing his abuses and excesses, so what choice do they have? Their children are starving.

C'mon TONY! Tell us how "IT" is imminent! Tell us that the $32 rate is ready and all the bankers have been put on "ALERT" and telephone call centers are all "manned" and ready!

Personally, I think the Possum man might be closer to being right this time than all his other mis-information in the past. I have been concerned about the political status in Iraq for the past year. When the shaking heads are calling their country  the Muslim Republic of Iraq, one HAS to be concerned.  I would forgo my dreams of a big hit financially if there were the possibility of peace coming about in the Middle East..... Unfortunately that doesn't appear to be happening, either ! I still think that we MIGHT be in the right spot in this investment, but WHEN will always be the big question mark. 

• Upvote 2

on further evaluation of  this guys  intel ,    { we here at   the ,, jeep all  purpose vehicle  spy  group  }  have come to a conclusion that  the intel  might be  right ,  or --->  truthfully  this  deal with the uprising of  --- insurgents as they also are being called ,  {  these groups  could be  the ones  we at jeep spy group }  have  been saying for a few months now   will be in the streets  protesting  the slow out come of currency and value to the shrinking economy that seems to be  hitting every day Iraqi life ,  we see in our {  super  sahara edition  decoder  tool }  that if these people are terrorist  and are in deep combat ,   --- if Iraq  kicks these guys butts  and only with minimum help from out side help at that ,  this will be one big major  event in the  whole  --- Iraq can become a  nation  able to with stand  security  threats , and  able to with stand any  economic  unseen events to come !   and when this  deal with the insurgents has been  complete , I think  we will see some good  related articles attached to the dinar and currency values , as  well as  the building of out side  companies  rushing into Iraq to re-start the  upswing of  economic  profits for all ....  {  and this is what  we  see at  jeep control ....  over  and  until  we  need more  intel    

I should drive my Rubicon over them:) 

• Upvote 1

Failure to negotiate the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) is equally key in this disaster. The Obama administration had neither the foresight or willingness to negotiate this. Two things happened that went terribly wrong. The first being campaign promises to withdraw and the second was that nobody saw Maliki for the disaster that he is. It would have made more sense to stay in Iraq until Maliki and his party was voted out of office. The lack of US forces in Iraq gave Maliki and the Shi'ites total control, with many Shi'ites wanting revenge on the minority Sunni's. This had disaster written all over it from the get go. Obama promises to withdraw. Maliki doesn't budge in negotiations. The US caves in and leaves. Obama is happy because the campaign promise is fulfilled and Maliki is happy because he gets total control. Problem is all the other people who suffered because of this. I don't bring this up on message boards, but I will today. I was in Iraq in 2005 and 2009-2010. The few years difference was night and day. Iraq in 2009 looked like a totally different country and seemed on the right track. Now it appears to be permanently derailed.

• Upvote 1

yeah i keep hearing about alquada taking over cities like faluja, anbar province and all these areas they fought so hard to take back control of. alot of people are giving obama flack for how this has gone down not leaving some forces for security or at least to train them. at this point we arent' going back though and unless they can stabalize iraq its not good for oil and not good for the dinar

Believe it or not. . .Possum may actually be correct on this one! Maliki has managed to sufficiently finally alienate the minority group in Iraq to such an extent that they have joined Al Queda and have taken over not just ONE major city, but are on a ROLL! They have ransacked the police station and when Maliki withdrew the joke which represents his army, and left the even BIGGER joke police to "handle" the situation. The Al Queda affiliated minority group totally annihilated Maliki's "Keystone Cops" and took over the police stations and indeed the entire city. When the mind-midget Maliki then REVERSED himself and sent his joke of an army BACK to deal with the disaster. . .it was too late! It would seem that all the made-up lame excuses for all the unnecessary delays on revaluation have finally crossed the river of "no-return."[/

IS this mumbo jumbo what passes for intellectual debate in rumor land?

So you're suggesting that when your people get tired of blocking everything a merging

democracy is attempting to do then go ahead and join the most evil terrorists organizations

on earth. Seriously that's not even funny. Maliki's no saint to be sure, but you may

want to read some of the other news from Iraq in the last three weeks.

size] The United States is NOT going to get "re-involved" with troops in Iraq to "rescue" Maliki - PERIOD! And that would at this point would be the ONLY thing that could restore the country now in the very real PRESENCE of full Civil War.  THANKS MALIKI! But don't FORGET, everybody. . .TWO WEEKS before December 28th the Iraqi people have to have a tradeable currency! Remember TNT TONY's words??? Good 'ol Tony! His efforts to intentionally distort and mislead dinar holders since last July have been Hurculean and very successful for the most part, especially to his zombie clown followers. And now Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa has "disavowed" Tony??? This is SAME guy with the old blue couch?? He once also disavowed Okie and threw him off his old blog site, until he was HIMSELF thrown off his own blog site by the site owner and was forced to start his current one! Oh well, remember Frank's words of advise:  "JUST KEEP WATCHING Heelary." Tony has finally given us a "REST" from his blatherings many rediculous claims of $32 - $38 per dinar or more and OTHER rediculous claims that even in IRAQ it is $3.85 or $3.44 have been "quiet" lately. Of course good 'ol Tony NEVER shows any PROOF for any of his rediculous claims - How COULD he? The DON'T EXIST! But the REAL news is what Possum brought to light in his rare but astonishing moment of sobriety. If the country of Iraq is torn apart by a full-blown civil war, brought on by the too-long delay of bringing financial relief and improved living conditions for it populace. . .there won't be any further NEED for TNT Tony to continue his rediculous, unfounded and totally false reports of "ALL IS READY. . .EVERYTHING IS DONE." At this point. . .Iraq may have waited one month TOO LONG! It may truthfully be on it's way to being ALL OVER! Possum actually may have given us a piece of truth in his very rare moment of being off the sauce. Try watching some news BESIDES ABC's Dianne Sawyer, or CNBC in order to see what is happening! Try BBC News. They haven't yet turned into the orchestrated 5:30 Soap Opera, like the others have.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This's gettin' off the topic but I'll throw it out there anyway... Anbar was the trainin' grounds for terriorism...it was disrupted, purposely...if one was to track the movement of the terroist and compile this with other intel on the objective there might be a presidence set on movement in which to develope a plan of action...

Just pondering the implications, but....

1. IF Iraq starts growing commercial quantities of poppies, wouldn't we (US Corp) rush in to "protect" their interests?

2. Isn't the term "Al-Qaeda" now considered a code word for CIA?

3. When circumstances "look" to be arranged in such a completely stupid manner that no ordinary person would have done it that way, means it was created intentionally?

4. When all we can (or allowed to) see is the tip of the iceburg, shouldn't we be concerned that MUCH more lies below the surface?

5. When Possum says "No RV", does that mean that we may really be getting close?

Head spinning, needz meme's

• Upvote 1

Come Monday ole Possum will be dancing and skipping in his birthday suit and so will y'all and trust me it's time to tell the boss "take this job and shove it".

Do not quit your jobs. Possums intel team is in full retreat as Western Iraqi is taken over by al quieda.

Oh Sure - Now U Tell Us ! After I Relieved Myself On The News Desk During Last Nite's Telecast ! :o

0.jpg

:D       :D      :D