Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank is accepting deposits BIS new Iraqi "asset" and calls for the development of comprehensive banking

yota691

Oh ye of little faith.

For the first time in history we have Sunni, Shiite and Iraqi military fighting side by side. They already regained a lot if ground and are pushing Al Queda out. The leader was assassinated the other day.

Let us hope this is about them taking BACK their country, together.

I say so.. they are thinking now... and it's time they play the big boys and put their head together.

YES yes I am. To much has been implemented and promised to go back. Iraqis would

completely destroy Iraq if it tried to.

SUDDENLY will appear :)

• Upvote 1

I checked out Turki's face..that is someone that knows something good is happening :)

Thanks for sticking around and giving us your opinion..

To all who contributes in this thread... you all have brought some good points and now as always we wait again :)

I like what you got to say.. couple days.. or two weeks.. I can live with that :)

Thanks for bringing in the positive vibes Nadita. +1

• Upvote 1

Donlop and Sandstorm

This is not the first thread taken up by you two arguing. The was another I got super weary of following due to all the negativity. How about you guys start your own thread and call it Sandstorm vs Donlop. Then you can battle out all the topics you disagree with. Then there will be a forum for you to practice the First Ammendment and enable all of the rest of us to get the context of wisdom from our peers in a less toxic manner.

It would be nice as I am growing every weary of your banter, like school children.

Certainly i mean no disrespect and appreciate when you post wisdom, it is the toxicity I ask to be relieved of, Blessings to you both to have your hearts warmed so you can walk in the world with a high head and respect for all.

• Upvote 4

Donlop and SandstormThis is not the first thread taken up by you two arguing. The was another I got super weary of following due to all the negativity. How about you guys start your own thread and call it Sandstorm vs Donlop. Then you can battle out all the topics you disagree with. Then there will be a forum for you to practice the First Ammendment and enable all of the rest of us to get the context of wisdom from our peers in a less toxic manner.It would be nice as I am growing every weary of your banter, like school children.Certainly i mean no disrespect and appreciate when you post wisdom, it is the toxicity I ask to be relieved of, Blessings to you both to have your hearts warmed so you can walk in the world with a high head and respect for all.

Go back in this thread and see who started this crap he can't just put out his opinion he's got to degrade others

That guy should be locked in the lop tank

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Go back in this thread and see who started this crap he can't just put out his opinion he's got to degrade others

That guy should be locked in the lop tank

dontlop,

You are bigger than him.. so just ignore him.. I appreciate your info :)  if we don't reply, they are talking to themselves and guess what...??? soon or later, they are tired and go away... :)

Sandstrom,

It will be nice if we can have a good discussion without any shark attack :)  we are all in this together..  I know you are an intelligent person and I don't think we need a referee since we are all adults and have a beer before you type :) hang loose, okay.. ?! 

• Upvote 2

Sorry folks don't mean to be negative here, but I don't see a RV anytime soon. The Freaking TERRIOSTS are taking over major cities in Iraq. You tell me, how are they going to RV???.

They will have it under control in a couple weeks.

• Upvote 1

Donlop and Sandstorm

This is not the first thread taken up by you two arguing. The was another I got super weary of following due to all the negativity. How about you guys start your own thread and call it Sandstorm vs Donlop. Then you can battle out all the topics you disagree with. Then there will be a forum for you to practice the First Ammendment and enable all of the rest of us to get the context of wisdom from our peers in a less toxic manner.

It would be nice as I am growing every weary of your banter, like school children.

Certainly i mean no disrespect and appreciate when you post wisdom, it is the toxicity I ask to be relieved of, Blessings to you both to have your hearts warmed so you can walk in the world with a high head and respect for all.

Better yet, why not start a whole new forum called No RV and all the nay-sayers can go in there and have their own orgy.

• Upvote 3

I checked out Turki's face..that is someone that knows something good is happening :)

Thanks for sticking around and giving us your opinion..

To all who contributes in this thread... you all have brought some good points and now as always we wait again :)

I like what you got to say.. couple days.. or two weeks.. I can live with that :)

That is the first thing  I thought when I saw his picture.  Then I wondered how recent it was. That Turkey is way too happy.

That is the first thing  I thought when I saw his picture.  Then I wondered how recent it was. That Turkey is way too happy.

I think it's new pic from the date of the article supposedly Jan 6th. On a side note, Turki likes blonde lol

• Upvote 1

TRADING ECONOMICS RATING S&P Moodys Fitch Economic Indicators Financial Markets 20% 20% 20% 20% 20%

The TE credit rating is driven by a model created at Trading Economics. We take into account the average grade given by credit rating agencies plus multiple economic indicators, exchange rates, government bond yields, stock indexes, commodity prices and very little discretion. Unlike the ratings provided by the major credit agencies, our index is numerical because we believe it is easier to understand and visualize on historical data charts and more insightful when comparing multiple countries. Our ratings are also more quantitative and more independent because they are less likely to be manipulated by a single credit rating agency. Please note this is still a beta model with lots of work in progress. If you have any question please email us at contact@tradingeconomics.com

Iraq actually not on the List, but if you move your mouse on the actual country of Iraq on the Map, it gives you Iraq Credit score...weather it true or not..have no clue..but it shows  rank 147 rating 15...

Edited by yota691

Oh ye of little faith.

For the first time in history we have Sunni, Shiite and Iraqi military fighting side by side. They already regained a lot if ground and are pushing Al Queda out. The leader was assassinated the other day.

Let us hope this is about them taking BACK their country, together.

You want to talk about FAITH :angel: !!!! Lets talk 10 years of FAITH. :twothumbs:  I'll give it 10 more years and then I'm out sorry lost Faith. LOL :angel:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1